Megan L.

Is this a long lasting fragrance? So much hype but I can't debate if it's worth the money

Gurinder S.
Gurinder S.
canada
2 months ago
well yes its worth the money. it lasts long and has beautiful aroma. You can go with this closed eyes . it wont disapppoint you.
Mideline C.
Mideline C.
Pompano Beach, FL
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes this last all day and you will smell it the next day.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Knoxville, TN
2 years ago
One spray will last until your next shower. The parfum is strong without giving you a headache.
gra d.
gra d.
2 years ago
Definitely long lasting fragrance.
Mayra E.
Mayra E.
2 years ago
Yes, this fragrance is long lasting.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
2 years ago
I find that it lasts all day. It is my favorite scent.
Jhaiselis U.
Jhaiselis U.
2 years ago
Eso depende mucho de el PH de tu piel pero sinceramente te la recomiendo porque tiene muy buen aroma
Denise P.
Denise P.
Sarnia, ON
2 years ago
I have found it to be a long lasting scent.Much lighter in scent than regular Coco Chanel. I found that it would last most of the day at work
Jane S.
Jane S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
2 years ago
One of my favorite scents. It gives me a vintage type of feel, like I'm from the 50s. It tends to last a good 7 hours for me
David S.
David S.
El Centro, CA.
2 years ago
Hi Megan L. , I purchased this perfume for my girl for her birthday, & yes the nice fragrance is long lasting, at least to me! My girl still had the nice scent on her as she walked by. I was surprised cause she had applied it that day very early in the morning. I love the scent & she does too. It's about one of the top five perfumes she wears, and nothing else! It's a little pricey but my girl and the perfume are both worth every penny!