BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerChanel
Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray

An intense new facet of the COCO MADEMOISELLE personality emerges to forge a powerful, deep, addictive fragrance that is irresistible in every way.

Composition:

An extreme, luminous and deep concentration of Patchouli infuses COCO MADEMOISELLE EAU DE PARFUM INTENSE with a voluptuous dimension. The warm, soft and feminine Amber accord — an intoxicating blend of Tonka Bean and Vanilla from Madagascar — wraps the scent in sensuality.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Eau de Parfum Intense comes in a spray bottle for effortless application on skin or clothing.

Do you prefer CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense ? Or the original one?
Intense or original?!?
Start your review of CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray!
Vivian P.
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Vivian P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful mature yet youthful scent. Very strong so 2 splashes is more than enough. Very long lasting. Very floral and sexy. the bottle will last you a long time. The packaging is simple but beautiful and classy. Very bold scent.
Shaina C.
1,002 reviews
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Shaina C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This scent is gorgeous. It is definitely more intense than the  original fragrance. First it isn’t necessarily my favorite but when it sits in a bit absolutely gorgeous. It’s such a sophisticated perfume. When I was at Sephora purchasing it the young lady who worked there was 20 and she didn’t care for the sent. I asked her what she would recommend to me she said Prada candy lol now that I am 28 definitely see how my fragrance preference has changed. Got this gorgeous CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray fragrance! So happy with it ! So good!
Amanda L.
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Amanda L.
A friend raved about this one so I had to try it. Unfortunately, for me it is too strong, smells too mature. I don’t smell the vanilla in it at all. It has longevity and cute packaging going for it. Otherwise, it’s a no for me. I gave it away that’s how much I did not like it. CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray
Rimage M.
Dunedin, FL
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Rimage M.
Purchased at: Dillard's
My signature perfume i love it for occasion and special event strong nice no bothering at all very requemended
Mandy M.
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Mandy M.
Coco Mad Intense comes off deeper, with a nostalgic factor to me than the original Coco Mademoiselle. Rose and jasmine are a prominent and well blended bouquet. Sweet powder tonka , and golden amber, The sophistication of refined leather . Of course, the musk is a natural , yet clarified note, nothing generic . Vanilla comforting. Citrus hit at first spritz enhanced by the patch, but the citrus is far from high strung and bright as in the original. Citrus does not propel this fragrance. The patchouli becomes subdued, but keeps it`s appearance through and through. While the Coco Mad is juicy and bright, Coco Mad INTENSE is drier, duskier. I can see the need and use to have both the original, and the Intense - while they certainly share Mademoiselle DNA , there is a time and place for each individually. I also sense the similarities more with Coco Noir. It`s a Love. Longevity long lived 12 hours + . Sillage moderate. Cooler weather wear. CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray #cocomad #cocomademoiselleintense #chanelparfum
Johnera  K.
N Bethesda, MD
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Johnera  K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This perfume right here is my ultimate favorite perfume!!! This is not a daily perfume for me though, this is my special occasion/night out perfume. It is very strong and lasts days on my clothing. It is my signature scent & I love it. Also my husband loves the smell of it on me as well, which is a big plus. CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray
Tiffany C.
Fort Payne , AL
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Tiffany C.
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Tiffany C.
This is my go to fragrance!!! It smells so lovely!! It is on the higher end of the price scale but let me tell you it IS worth every penny!! I always recommend this to my friends. Such a classic perfume and definitely a charming scent. Give it a try and I’m telling you...You will not be disappointed Sis!!
Ashley F.
Phillipsburg, NJ
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Ashley F.
Purchased at: Macy's
I am absolutely in love with this perfume! It’s a little pricey over $200 for the biggest bottle but it’s Chanel so it’s expected. It’s honestly worth it! The smell lasts so long and you only need to spray it about 2 or 3 times.
Antoinette C.
Capitola, CA
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Antoinette C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
So feminine. Not too strong, but nice, light and refreshing. You will love it!!! This is a beautiful, classic, ALLURING, and FEMININE scent. A compliment getter for sure. High quality, does not smell cheap. A beautiful combination of accords that works for a woman at ANY age. Smells neither old nor young - just right
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Roman D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really love this perfume so much. It was so hard to find a perfume not strong at the same time stays longer on your clothes. This is my number one perfume so far and I would recommend for anyone who is struggling to find a good perfume.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
il y a 2 mois
D W. il y a 2 mois
Never pulled the trigger and purchased this one but I really do like it. Almost the one that got away..
Jenna K.
Derby, Derbyshire
il y a 2 mois
jennifer C. il y a 2 mois
I highly recommend the parfume. I have it along with other #Chanel parfums. This particular parfume along withe their Gardenia parfume is just two out of many that are my very favorite. It's worth every penny. It wears long and it has gorgeous notes. You'll fall in love wit it. I know, as you I did.