CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Michelle L.CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Samantha K.CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray uploaded by Whitney D.

BY CHANEL

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An intense new facet of the COCO MADEMOISELLE personality emerges to forge a powerful, deep, addictive fragrance that is irresistible in every way.

Composition:

An extreme, luminous and deep concentration of Patchouli infuses COCO MADEMOISELLE EAU DE PARFUM INTENSE with a voluptuous dimension. The warm, soft and feminine Amber accord — an intoxicating blend of Tonka Bean and Vanilla from Madagascar — wraps the scent in sensuality.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Eau de Parfum Intense comes in a spray bottle for effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel*
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I ordered this from chanel.com blindly, without smelling it first. I'm really sensitive to perfumes so I know I probably shouldn't have, but I really wanted to smell it! It's really rich and strong! I guess I do get hints of coco m, but this is definitely deeper, with much stronger patchouli. The dry down also has a beautiful vanilla. Coco m is Definitely way lighter and more floral- and could be warn is spring. This is definitely not something for warm weather. It's so rich and intense, 3 sprays is more than enough! Great lasting power as well! It's definitely stronger than coco noir as well. Great for a date night in cold weather! Recommend it to someone who loves patchouli and vanilla.
Michelle L.
This perfume is too strong. It had a very overpowering smell. This might be good for a special occasion event or as a winter perume. I got this as a free dample from their Facebook page. I would not purchase this perfume.
Veronica T.
Dallas TX
It's one of the better mainstream designer fragrance available. It's so likeable and universally pleasing its almost magical. I mean, everyone and their mother love this stuff!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
My favorite perfume ever, it last so long and the scent is just heavenly. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume, my husband absolutely love it. It just resonates when you wear it and you will always see people saying oh my what perfume is that it smells amazing. Chanel is my number 1 and only!!! CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray
Lelu F.
yukon
I just tried this new Coco Mademoiselle EDP Intense and I am so so in love with it. Smells awesome and everywhere I went lingered through. It smells clean and really summery. Bottle is classic Chanel bottle with a beautiful color. I think they added another great beauty to their Chanel classics!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
I can't get enough of this fragrance. Coco Mademoiselle is a classic but Coco Mademoiselle Intense is out of this world. It is similar but different. More seductive than the original. The ad captures the scent story well. I love how coco has evolved.

back