BY CHANEL #3 in Perfume for Her

PRODUCT

Irresistibly sexy, irrepressibly spirited. A sparkling Oriental fragrance that recalls a daring young Coco Chanel. An absolutely modern composition with a strong yet surprisingly fresh character.

COMPOSITION

Sparks of fresh and vibrant Orange immediately awaken the senses. A clear and sensual heart reveals the transparent accords of Grasse Jasmine and May Rose. The scent finally unfurls with the vibrant accents of Patchouli and Vetiver.

• Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or f...62 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never...39 Answers
  • I wanna try it ❤1 Answers
X H.
Evansville
I've smelled Chanel No. 5, and while I do like "unique" fragrances, I was pleasantly surprised that I am positively in love with this fragrance.  I've found a Chanel that I love.  I've gone ahead and purchased the bar soap and lotion so I am never without this smell. I've found that this Chanel staple (3.4 oz EDP) has a fairly good projection (meaning: can others smell it?).  In regards to longevity, it lasts on my skin for about 4 hours before I have to consider reapplying.  It lasts on my clothing for far longer; I'm thinking it lasts about 8+ hours on my clothing.  This may not be appropriate for a very close working environment, but I've worn it to meetings or events were people are at somewhat of a distance and gotten compliments!! #Love.     CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum
tahnea e.
Why I didn't try this scent till now I'll never know?!? I was thinking how bummed I was about how Parfum Initial was d/c'd and how I loved the patchouli note in that fragrance and would love to find another patchouli based scent to love. I didn't want a dupe just a good perfume. When I looked at the notes for Coco Mad and they spoke to me so I thought I'd give it a try.

White flowers, citrus, vetiver, musk, and the other notes sold me so I blind purchased it. So happy i did because I adore it so much I use it daily over my signature PI. I've also gotten many you smell good compliments and I totally forgot I had this on. The lasting power and silage are excellent! First this lasts on my skin overnight and the sillage is moderate to heavy depending on how much I use.

The dry down on this is amazing!! Its a beautiful floral with i catch whiffs of an earthy patchouli that's not masculine at all. This fragrance just smells good and I love it! I don't care that its a mass marketed a good scent is a good scent! Love,:)
💋REBECCAS M.
I bought this from chanel.com right after it released in February. coco mademoiselle gives me a headache easily, I have to be very careful and only use like 3 sprits. so I was hesitant on this purchace, but omg it is so beautiful, it's a warm, long lasting scent. I can sprits 10 times and not get a headache! I'm going to have to get a backup soon, I know I'll blow through this. it's a great fragrence for all occasions, it's just so sexy. Everything I wish coco mademoiselle was. it's well rounded, it doesn't have the screetchy opening that the edp has. it's pleasant from the start! I'd say if you like chanel it's a safe blind buy. if not run out and test it on your skin. I'm sure you'll love it!
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
I would love to receive this for Christmas!!! This is my all time favorite. The smell is truly amazing very soft and smells like a posh person lol when I wear this perfume it lasts all day I always get stopped my people in the street asking me what perfume am I wearing and I love it
I’m not sure if a lot of you know the difference between perfume and eu de toilette
When ever buying name brand perfume they come in 2 forms perfume and eu de toilette
Perfume is a lot stronger there for last longer and eu de toilette doesn’t last as longer but is a lot cheaper then the perfume and little tip for everyone. Y you can buy Chanel from many stores like Macy’s, Chanel, department stores,online, And lots more.
So my wish this Christmas is to receive this amazing perfume
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really didn't love this when I first tried it. I had to go back and re test a few times before I finally decided I liked it enough to pick it up. Its pretty strong at first so I have to go in light handed or it give me a headache. It does suit me better in the hot months. It meshes with my chemistry better on those days. Winter on me it's a bit bitter and never develops into the beautiful fragrence it truly is. Definitely test it out. Most people love it and it's pretty much a safe blind buy for a mother/girlfriend. It's ageless. It works well on young and old.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Received a sample of this straight from the company and fell in love from the first spray. It does come off a tad strong at first so you might want to use a light touch when spraying, the scent does stay with you all day 💓. It is just a wonderful perfume, strong but feminine with a touch of floral tones. It just makes me feel pretty. Is costly but you can pick up small bottles, soaps, lotions.
Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
I stay away from perfumes that lean over to the more fruity side just because perfumes that are subtle, yet smell amazing are the way to go for me. FIRSTLY, this perfume is long lasting! I remember wearing it on a scarf and hanging the scarf up for a week or two and still being able to smell it. The price is decent and I recommend to those that like a subtle smell. This is one of those perfumes that are always present at our house because it is not one we experiment with. I would definitely buy this perfume again!
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
This is such a classic fragrance. It is a little spicy scented but it is pleasant. It’s not something you need to wear a lot of but it last all day. It smells really classy but sexy. I think it’s an average price for a fragrance that last all day long. People think the price is too high but for the quality of the product I think it’s worth it. I own this one and the new intense version. They smell similar but there are a few minor differences. I would recommend this to anyone who likes an intense fragrance that lingers all day.
Jennifer C.
The NEW Intense Version!! I have to say this has been a perfume that I have loved him and everyone else whenever I smelled it but on myself it never smelt the same. I was recently at a department store and they had the new "intense" version and I sampled that one and it finally smelt the Way that I loved the smell I everyone else!! So if you are someone that had the same problem that I did then I think you will really enjoy the "intense" Version! I hope this helps.
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense Spray
Monica M.
Washington D.C. and SLC
Honestly, I used to own this. I finally threw it away after what seemed like everyone around me was wearing it. It is really strong. Too strong for me. It now makes me sick when I smell it.

A girl came in late to church and sat next to me one Sunday. She had a gallon of it on, and I had to get up and move. I felt bad, but it was making me sick and making my eyes water. Lots of people wear way too much cologne or perfume in my opinion.

I love so many other Chanel perfumes. My all-time favorite is probably No. 19.
Shannon M.
Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or florally perfumes.
amanda s.
Jeannette, PA
Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never have had a real expensive kind, but also how long will it last?
Ana V.
I have been wanting to buy one but its always inside the box seal with plastic so my. Question is ....... Does it really smell good and does it last all day
Megan L.
Is this a long lasting fragrance? So much hype but I can't debate if it's worth the money
Miranda B.
I know most of Coco perfumes are very "mature scents". Does this one fall under that category?