BY CHANEL #1 in Fragrance for Her

PRODUCT

Irresistibly sexy, irrepressibly spirited. A sparkling Oriental fragrance that recalls a daring young Coco Chanel. An absolutely modern composition with a strong yet surprisingly fresh character.

COMPOSITION

Sparks of fresh and vibrant Orange immediately awaken the senses. A clear and sensual heart reveals the transparent accords of Grasse Jasmine and May Rose. The scent finally unfurls with the vibrant accents of Patchouli and Vetiver.

• Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or florally ...58 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never have ha...39 Answers
  • I wanna try it ❤1 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I’ve actually had this for a few months and have only worn it once and thought this was NOT for me because I’m not use to fragrance this potent. My e I was just having a bad day because I just tried it again after seeing These reviews, and it’s WOW...just wow! I can’t hardly put it into words how complex but beautiful it is. The top notes are really bright, definitely citrusy...bergamot, orange, and grapefruit, but then it starts to interact with my body chemistry and I start to smell something a little deeper, like rose. Finally I smell the dry down and it’s a little sweet, a little earthy...vanilla, musk, and patchouli. The overall scent is something of sophistication & class, mixed with a little whisper of, “I’ve got nothing on under my coat”...it IS sexy and potent, so spray lightly. I’d actually recommend that you spray it directly onto your skin and not on your clothing. By spraying it onto fabric, you’re not giving this perfume the attention it deserves. I made that mistake the last time I used this and no wonder I didn’t like it. I do believe that this is a perfume that will make it into my regular schedule...maybe even become my main perfume for the season. It’s going to go well with the cold weather because of it’s warmth, earthiness, and profile depth. I’m glad I didn’t throw out or give it away! Thanks to the ladies that gave the reviews before me, you gave me the inspiration to try this perfume ONE more time and I couldn’t be happier that I did. I Most definitely recommend this perfume to the woman wanting to feel confident, like you could accomplish anything...or maybe ANYONEwith Mademoiselle 😘
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
I would love to receive this for Christmas!!! This is my all time favorite. The smell is truly amazing very soft and smells like a posh person lol when I wear this perfume it lasts all day I always get stopped my people in the street asking me what perfume am I wearing and I love it
I’m not sure if a lot of you know the difference between perfume and eu de toilette
When ever buying name brand perfume they come in 2 forms perfume and eu de toilette
Perfume is a lot stronger there for last longer and eu de toilette doesn’t last as longer but is a lot cheaper then the perfume and little tip for everyone. Y you can buy Chanel from many stores like Macy’s, Chanel, department stores,online, And lots more.
So my wish this Christmas is to receive this amazing perfume
Rebecca G.
Paris
Lovely perfume, very strong and mature but not in an "old lady" way. It lasts and lasts like no perfume I have ever bought before. I got hooked on coco in particul after being sent a sample- I put it on my jacket as well as myslef going out and three days later when I wore the same light jacket you could still smell it, as if I had just sprayed it on. I'm on my third bottle now and it has become my go to smell for special occasions and when I know I'm going to have a busy day and need something that will last.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
This perfume is one of my favorites that I own. The scent is just perfect and super classy very luxurious. It is pricy but worth ever dollar and I only use it on special occasions. When I first got it I didn't love it since I felt that the smell was strong but now I kind of like it since it last longer and it doesn't smell like "old lady" perfume. If you want a luxurious perfume and a more mature scent than I recommend this. My favorite part when I use it is getting complents & asked what perfume I'm wearing.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I am a Chanel fan .... Literally!!!!!! I have a lot of fragrance and only use Chanel. When I smell coco I thought it was more for elderly women, but when I heard madmoiselle was in the market, I had to give it a try. It is strong but not overpowering fragrance. The notes have bergamot, orange, white musk and vanilla. This is nice feminine floral scent that most men always say “wow! You smell very good.” I definitely recommend Chanel Parfum and this is a very popular scent. :-)
Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
I love this scent! It’s classy but in my opinion not as mature smelling as the other Chanel perfumes. It’s described as an oriental scent. To me it smells slightly sweet and floral at the same time. The very first time I smelled this I didn’t like it but then I tried it on myself and it worked very well with my body chemistry and it’s a slightly addicting smell.
Jessica T.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently purchased my first bottle of Mademoiselle during Sephora’s sale. I’m not a huge fan of Chanel fragrances as they are a bit mature smelling, however I found Mademoiselle to be a soft, yet sensual. I have been using Mademoiselle for two weeks straight and get compliments everywhere I go. I can definetly see this being my signature scent!
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
I went away to the coast for the weekend and a woman next to me smelled so good I had to ask what she was wearing.... I never do that. She replied coco channel mademouselle . I never buy myself anything but it is Xmas so I bought myself a gift . I can not smell the product whith in 30 kinuy s . Of putting it on neither can my family. I paid more than I would for any perfume ....
Keyshia C.
New York
My most favorite out all of my perfume collection! I am super picky about the scents I wear. I don't like anything too heavy or too musky. This is a wonderfully clean, light fragrance that LASTS all day. Absolutely love it! Sooo many compliments every time I wear it! I don't know why I hesitated on getting this perfume for so long! Such a beautiful, classy scent! Great to wear any time of the day/night & for most occasions as well. It is pricey but it's worth it. I don't wear it so often because I spent a lot for a big bottle and I want this last me a long time. I like it better spritzed all over my body. The bottle is so pretty sitting on my vanity!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
WOW. Just wow, I got this perfume as a gift from my parents and the first time I put it on I swear it made me FEEL sexy and classy. Its very citrusy at first but once it settles you can smell the vanilla and rose notes. I love it and apparently so does everyone else. I got compliments all day and really helped boost my confidence.
Shannon M.
Is this perfume very strong? I don't like to potent or florally perfumes.
amanda s.
Irwin, PA
Is this really worth the price? I mean i personally never have had a real expensive kind, but also how long will it last?
Anna V.
I have been wanting to buy one but its always inside the box seal with plastic so my. Question is ....... Does it really smell good and does it last all day
Megan L.
Is this a long lasting fragrance? So much hype but I can't debate if it's worth the money
Miranda B.
I know most of Coco perfumes are very "mature scents". Does this one fall under that category?