BeautyBodyBody CareChanel
Coco Mademoiselle bodylotion - 200 ml

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle bodylotion - 200 ml

This lightweight, fluid moisturizing body lotion softens and delicately scents skin with the fresh, modern Oriental fragrance of COCO MADEMOISELLE.

Composition:

Vibrant notes of Orange complement the transparency of May Rose and the elegance of Patchouli.

Art Of perfuming:

Smooth the moisturizing body lotion delicately over the skin as part of your fragrance ritual.

Does the scent lasts long???
Does this product come in different scents?
Start your review of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle bodylotion - 200 ml!
Angelina  P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle bodylotion - 200 ml uploaded by Angelina  P.
Absolutely 5 stars, this location is a paradise. It has super soft and creamy texture. Stays whole day on your skin. And smells amazing of course. I wish this lotion a bit cheaper but nothing I can do just buy lol. Worth each penny. Recommend this product! You have to try and you will never switch to another body lotion!
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
I've always loved coco chanel and this lotion is so refreshing in my opinion. It has a bit of a floral scent to it and it lasts forever, absolutely love it! I actually prefer this over the perfume because the scent lasts longer. A wonderful classy fragrance!
Dawn H.
Torrington, CT
I adore this fragrance and if you layer it lasts longer! Start with the bath/shower gel then moisturize with this wonderful smooth lotion. Not sticky, tacky or greasy either whichI really appreciate. My feet and elbows are smooth as silk and have never looked so great either!
Maghen F.
Monroe, LA
This smells amazing and leaves skin feeling refreshed and youthful. It's expensive, but if you're willing to treat yourself, you won't be disappointed. I use this 2-3 times a week. I would buy and am going to buy again!
Christina  C.
Smyrna, TN
This lotion is so luxurious. Of course its prestige beauty, and if you can fork out 60$ for a bottle of lotion, then I would recommend this. Its so feminine, classy, and sophisticated. I'm a big lover of Chanel, and I loved how this lotion made my face feel. My issue is the price. I have used drug store lotions that hydrate better than this. Your paying for the brand, not the ingredients. Still a really delicious scent though. If you got the money, then I recommend.
Ashley E.
Port Hueneme, CA
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle bodylotion - 200 ml uploaded by Ashley E.
If you are a fan of Coco Mademoiselle Parfum, you must buy the body lotion. The two combined together will allow the fragrance to stay on all day. The lotion melts right in to provide moisture and softness.
Jessica  H.
Seattle, WA
This lotion is the cheapest thing I’m the set and smells good. If you wanted a entry product I would suggest the lotion. If you like the toilet and it doesn’t last. Layering this under is a great option.
Guadalupe C.
You don't even need the perfume it will leave the smell on you all day ! It's awesome ! Stays on your clothes even after washing them ! Love this !
Alyssa D.
I love this product it stays on forever and it's a big bottle I take it with me to school everyday and my skin feels great and everyone asks me what lotion I use and I tell them Chanel Loveeee it
Maja T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on the perfume and yet you want to smell like this wonderful fragrance, go for the body lotion! It even lasts longer than the perfume!