Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle Body Cream 150ml/5oz uploaded by Cristiana M.Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle Body Cream 150ml/5oz uploaded by Brianda J.Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle Body Cream 150ml/5oz uploaded by Chloe M.

BY CHANEL

An absolutely pure white, light and silky cream. The fresh texture melts away in a delicious sensation of luxury and pleasure, leaving the skin soft, supple and moisturized. Trails of scent linger upon the skin: a few subtle notes of COCO MADEMOISELLE to arouse sensuality. see more...

Buy on Chanel
  • "Very moisturizing body cream I love this! You must get it !! I'm gonna have to get more I'm running out but this product is just amazing" in 6 reviews
Claudia C.
oviamente es un producto caro pero de mucho lujo que vale la pena probarla alguna vez en la vida. Huele exquisito con notas orientales a naranja, patchulli y la textura es muy fluida.
Es una crema de calidad y con el soporte de una gran marca y de antemano sabes que los productos son caros pero si puedes comprarla, hazlo!
Courtney B.
Flint
This stuff is so strong it shouldn't be legal. My mother started wearing it when she arrived at her mid-life crisis, and the first time she ever wore it, I thought she ran out of air freshener and decided to run frantically around the house spraying every inch of the air with perfume. This was not the case... she merely applied this product to her skin. It is UNBEARABLY strong and clings for hours to every particle of air it touches. The scent is a very artificial, producty, toiletry-smell with notes of baby powder and sunscreen, and it sort of decays to the smell of stale coffee. (I know what it decays to because it has gotten on my skin in ways I've still yet to understand... this stuff is so strong it's like an airborne disease.) I know it isn't meant to offend the nose, but any scent intensified to this level just STINKS. I can't breathe in its presence. I can't eat in rooms that smell like it, otherwise the food just tastes like perfume. It makes my eyes water. It should be illegal in all 50 states.
Su A.
Albuquerque, NM
Coco Mademoiselle is sexy and warm. It smells grown-up and polished, without that powdery old-lady-ish smell. I've been wearing this for years and I'm now in my 40s, and it is still one of my staples. It's creamy and rich, without being too greasy. That said, I like this better for winter but switch it out for the lotion when it gets warmer.
Jessica C.
Chanel is my b!.?$6 I love everything that they do. It's such a iconic word cause I think that the word brand its small for what is Chanel. I think that it is one of the more emblematic company in the word and I respect all that they create. Their parfumerie are special more of them are really srong and classy that's why it's not a fragrance that you may use everyday. It's more for special occasion. I'm 21 I can't use everyday cause it's really strong for my age I think but I'm sure if God gave me the opportunity to get old. I probably use those parfumerie everyday... xoxo
An S.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite fragrance. I generally layer my fragrances, wearing this first, followed by my Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum. I love this fragrance. People tell me I leave a path of my fragrance whenever I leave a room. They know I've been there by the lovely fragrance left behind---in a good way. My husband loves this too. Sometimes I put some on if I wake up before him in the morning, and then I go back to bed. So when he wakes up it's the first thing he smells....we are nearly newlyweds. So he knows when he smells the Coco Mademoiselle, I'm not ready to get out of bed, just yet. LOL
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfumed creams are my latest obsession. I've been using scented cream and body wash over regular perfume and I won't go back. It's a little more subtle, but definitely detectable. It makes it as if the gorgeous coco mademoiselle fragrance is coming from you and not just something you sprayed on. It's obviously a little pricey but so worth the investment! A scent should be a part of you but not left behind when you leave a room. This is perfect!
Kyondra H.
Concord, NC
This body fragrance is very very very good I love this part of friends that is why I'm giving it a pop star it really hard rakes and Moises thing not to leave you out to dry in the sun I really recommend this product to people because it will help your skin in the long run and that is why I'm recommending it to people
Lauren M.
Love this scent so much. I have the perfume also. It's so light and gorgeous. This cream is so moisturizing and worth the price. You get a fair amount and it lasts as you don't need to use very much. You do have to resist the urge of using the whole thing at once.
Clara B.
Tampa
Oh goodness what can I say,, Coco Mademoiselle is my favorite perfume ever and the body cream is so rich and velvety and the scent is amazing, it last for hours, I like to layer with perfume. I always receive complements when I wear it. I get mine at Macys.
Cayleigh C.
This body cream is one of the most amazing creams that Ive tried so far. I love that it is translucent and the smell isn't overwhelming. The packaging is to die for, truly an amazing product that is worth the price I wouldn't change anything about it
Irina P.
I wanted to know if it is good this cream and expensive, thanks !!
Nicole G.
I find with many perfume body creams the scent wears off rather quickly, does it with this one?
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
How good ia it? Is it fine for his price?