BY CHANEL

A foaming shower gel that envelops the skin with the luxuriant and contrasting notes of the COCO fragrance. In contact with water, its amber texture transforms into a rich, exquisite lather.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A foaming shower gel with the luxuriant and contrasting notes of the COCO fragrance that blossoms with the citrus note of Mandarin, the richness of Jasmine and the enveloping presence of Patchouli.

Inspiration:

Gabrielle Chanel cultivated the art of paradox. The woman behind an understated, pared-down style that revolutionised women's fashion, she was equally fond of the baroque style, which inspired the decor of her apartment on rue Cambon and her Byzantine jewellery collections. The COCO fragrance, true to her nickname, reveals the whimsical, radiant facet of her fascinating personality in an oriental scent with shimmering hues.

Art Of Perfuming:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the oriental-floral fragrance trail of COCO. The foaming bath gel leaves the skin delicately scented with the notes of the fragrance.

Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
There is NOTHING like waking up and showering with Coco shower gel! This gel foams so nicely and the scent not only wakes me up, it makes my bedroom and bathroom smell amazing.
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this clean scented perfume. It isn't heavy and overpowering like Chanel No.5. It is a great Spring/Summer perfume.
Lesley C.
I love Coco by Chanel and I got this as a part of a gift set and fell in love.
Makes skin soft and kissed by Coco!
Georgian B.
Suffolk, VA
I love everything coco chanel.. This body wash is just heavenly on your skin and the scent is so femine.. Love it!!
Abbi S.
Mentor On The Lake , OH
Love this shower gel.. LOVE LOVE. It smells great and is worth it all in all.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
I am a HUGE fan of Chanel coco mademoiselle, been wearing it for years and just cannot get enough. I have almost every version of the fragrance (parfum, oil, lotion, body cream, travel spray...) and this shower gel is just as luxurious and satisfying. The fragrance is there, though not as strong as, say, the body cream, but it does make your skin feel very soft and silky after bathing. For me, the scent lingers a bit, not all day obviously, but I can still smell it on my skin while I'm dressing, which is at least an hour after I've showered. And the bathroom smells like parfum. Then, I layer the body cream on my shoulders, back and décolletage, and spray liberally the parfum. I get so many compliments and people asking my fragrance all day. This is pricey for a body wash, but if you are into fine fragrances and want a more "luxurious shower experience" from time to time, definitely splurge.
Melody R.
Omg the smell of this is so fricken Amazing 😍it's a great formula and it leaves my skin moisturized and smelling nice through out the day

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.