BY CHANEL

Coco Eau De Parfum Vapo Refillable Oriental-floral, un acorde sensual, cálido y voluptuoso. Un perfume atractivo y sensual. Una invitación a viajar hasta las puertas de Oriente. No realizamos envíos a los siguientes destinos: Islas Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla see more...

Buy on Chanel
Beth S.
Beth S.
Tallahassee, FL
This beautiful fragrance is one of my favorites. When I wear Coco, I feel like I've gone back in time to when Coco Chanel herself graced the streets of Paris. A time when ladies were beautiful femmes that dressed for dinner and wore her beautiful fragrances. I would highly recommend this fragrance to all the ladies out there.
grace t.
grace t.
Phoenix, AZ
I think i got this one for my birthday still love the smell i have a lot left because with just a little you have enough to even stay in you clothe for hours my bf love the smell he says is a very womany smell lol.i believe them have more that have been just released but ill stay with thiss one
Thenesoya M.
Thenesoya M.
Cambridge, MA
What can be said of this classic perfume? I felt in love with it when it was launched, and I still love it. Remember the tv ad with Vanessa Paradise, le spirit du Chanel. The perfume is strong but femenine, sweet and with personality. Always receive compliments when I use it.
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.
Springfield
I sometimes can't tellbthe difference between Alot if these scents but no matter which one you get I always feel like I got my money's worth. It's a very load smell at first but once it does down .,,(like almost all perfumes) it is lo elf and lasts so long.
Myrvancia E.
Myrvancia E.
Elizabeth, NJ
You could never go wrong using Chanel. People will smell your aroma before you walk in the room. It's pricey but worth it. It lasts a very long time. I've only used it once because I like rotating the scents I wear however, this was one of my favorites.
Liza C.
Liza C.
Rockford, IL
I've been using this for 10 years I will rarely use a different perfume I love this perfume because the smell does not wear off like most perfumes after 20 minutes this stays on for the evening even when dancing it does not go away
Mia G.
Mia G.
Are you kidding me? this is one of my faves! It's perfect in size It's a strong scent at first but I promise you it's a scent that will last honey no need to apply and yu will be breaking necks wondering what that darn scent is!
Dennisse N.
Dennisse N.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this one. Smells so good. I feel special when I spray my body with it. I get many compliments from people in the street and when they ask me I tell them coco channel. My friend like it so much she went and bought it
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Lake Mary, FL
Coco smells warm and slightly oriental. It has staying power on my skin and does not develop into another kind of smell, which happens with many perfumes. The spray is attractively packaged and the pricing is fair.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Montgomery, IL
I bought my first bottle many years ago while traveling through Italy. It has abeen a staple scent for me ever since. It's a classic I wear it in any season. It has a feminine scent with a cozy and fresh smell.