BY CHANEL

Coco Eau De Parfum Vapo Refillable Oriental-floral, un acorde sensual, cálido y voluptuoso. Un perfume atractivo y sensual. Una invitación a viajar hasta las puertas de Oriente. No realizamos envíos a los siguientes destinos: Islas Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Vanessa M.
West Orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my mom and I love it on her -.- It smells really good on her and everytime she wears it I'm like yummy, what is that? On me, its meh, just because scents are different on everyone, but mom rocks it.
Casey J.
Montgomery, IL
I bought my first bottle many years ago while traveling through Italy. It has abeen a staple scent for me ever since. It's a classic I wear it in any season. It has a feminine scent with a cozy and fresh smell.
Myrvancia E.
Elizabeth, NJ
You could never go wrong using Chanel. People will smell your aroma before you walk in the room. It's pricey but worth it. It lasts a very long time. I've only used it once because I like rotating the scents I wear however, this was one of my favorites.
Josehany B.
Medley, FL
me gustan los perfumes suaves que no son tan fuertes, sólo te rocías un poco y listo, no hay necesidad de echarse mucho ya que tiene buen olor y dura todo el día, me gusta el empaque también es lindo, es bueno para llevarlo a diario, huele divinamente
Natalie H.
Austin, TX
Lovely gift I received from a good friend for Christmas. Always sceptical of using different perfumes, was amazed with the product. Some friends were semi jealous because not to my knowledge it was a #1 pick for other ladies but expensive. I cherish that bottle to the last drop and nearly cried when I finished the bottle.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY
This stuff smells soooo good! Very romantic, makes
you feel fancy. Very good value, two sprays at most
and you smell amazing all day. A little pricey but
completely worth it. Other perfumes put off a huge
unpleasant spray that lasts very little time but this
lasts all day and compliments itself. I highly recommend!
Arianna A.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a beautiful, sophisticated, and timeless scent. It is ageless. My mother and I both wear it and constantly get compliments from men and women alike. Love this perfume have been wearing it since high school.
Thenesoya M.
Cambridge, MA
What can be said of this classic perfume? I felt in love with it when it was launched, and I still love it. Remember the tv ad with Vanessa Paradise, le spirit du Chanel. The perfume is strong but femenine, sweet and with personality. Always receive compliments when I use it.
Maggie O.
Irvine, CA
My favorite perfume ever is Chanel. I have been wearing it now for over 35 years. It is my signature fragrance, and I have tried a few of the other Chamel fragrances.They are all wonderful.
Hankay H.
El Paso, TX
This is the best on the go spray ! In a compact case with the same fragrance. I love Chanel and I love this product it's a must have for any handbag !