Chanel Coco Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml/1.2oz

Buy Chanel women's perfumes - Coco by Chanel for Women 1.2 oz Eau de Parfum Spray. How-to-Use: For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows i see more...

Tina H.
One of my fave fall scents. So perfect for warmer weather. It's such a unique fragrance and I love that it lasts all day. Classically perfect!
Peiling C.
Rockville, MD
The scent is magnificent but what's better is the sheer elegance of wearing a Chanel fragrance. It brings me confidence that lasts all day. I never feel the need to re-apply. The cost is pricey but that only makes the product that much more enticing.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
A timeless classic with a long lasting, unique scent! Has been around for a long time and I'm sure it'll go nowhere :) one spray goes a long way and makes you feel like a diva. It's been in my favorites selection for years alongside other Chanels
Noelle R.
San Diego, CA
this perfume is a classic. i swear it doesnt matter your body chemistry it smells perfect on everyone i know who has ever worn it. one spray is light and beautiful. i spray two pumps for evening on neck and wrists and i get compliments all of the time. wonderful timeless product.
Sarai P.
Rodeo, CA
I don't remember purchasing this perfume, I think I got it as a gift and I was thrilled to use my first Chanel perfume. I did like the scent at first but then I found it being a bit too strong for my taste. I gave it to my mom and it went better with her chemistry.
Amanda S.
My winter go-to perfume. Yes, it's a little "older" in the scent profile, but, honestly, you should consider giving up that too sweet, bubblegum discount store perfume at some point anyway. This is a classic that needs literally one spray for wearing.
Kelly S.
Dover, NH
I love chanel products so much I named my puppy chanel lol I love the citrus woodsy smell in coco you can,smell the orange blossom but it's light and subtle not overpowering at all a must have for all ages
Alyssa M.
La Verne, CA
This smells so great! It lasts all day for me! I bought mine at Macy's! The packaging is so nice as well. I am a repeat user! It smells almost like coconut, bite more sophisticated. I would buy it again!
Wanda P.
Tupelo, MS
This is such a classic scent! It has been around a long time and I predict it will stay! The scent is not too sweet and does not overpower you. Each time I wear it I am asked about it. My sister wore this as well. I wear it and my
mood instantly improves! Classics never get old!
Christy S.
Stockbridge, GA
This is by far my favorite perfume ever!!! My husband says its is a great habit to have! It is pricey but i believe it is worth it! This was my first time purchasing it and I am going to be a user forever! I recommend this to my friends and family daily!