BY CHANEL

COCO expresses the intensity of Gabrielle Chanel's personality and her love of all things baroque. A mysterious, provocative Oriental fragrance that gradually reveals its contrasting notes.

Composition:

The Eau de Parfum opens with a citrus note of Sicilian Mandarin. A voluptuous heart of Jasmine Absolute is heightened by touches of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros and Tunisian Orange Blossom for a captivating harmony that leaves behind a vibrant trail of Indonesian Patchouli, Tonka Bean and Benzoin.

Art Of Perfuming:

A spray format allows for effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel
Ivette L.
Miami
This perfume is amazing. The scent is really strong. Sometimes the smell stays on even after washing my clothes and if I get it on my hair it won’t go away until I wash my hair. Good quality. Chanel never disappoints me
Vanessa M.
Orange, NJ
I bought this for my mom and I love it on her -.- It smells really good on her and everytime she wears it I'm like yummy, what is that? On me, its meh, just because scents are different on everyone, but mom rocks it.
Casey J.
Portage,IN
I bought my first bottle many years ago while traveling through Italy. It has abeen a staple scent for me ever since. It's a classic I wear it in any season. It has a feminine scent with a cozy and fresh smell.
Beth S.
Tallahassee, FL
This beautiful fragrance is one of my favorites. When I wear Coco, I feel like I've gone back in time to when Coco Chanel herself graced the streets of Paris. A time when ladies were beautiful femmes that dressed for dinner and wore her beautiful fragrances. I would highly recommend this fragrance to all the ladies out there.
Rhonda C.
Springfield
I sometimes can't tellbthe difference between Alot if these scents but no matter which one you get I always feel like I got my money's worth. It's a very load smell at first but once it does down .,,(like almost all perfumes) it is lo elf and lasts so long.
Myrvancia E.
Elizabeth, NJ
You could never go wrong using Chanel. People will smell your aroma before you walk in the room. It's pricey but worth it. It lasts a very long time. I've only used it once because I like rotating the scents I wear however, this was one of my favorites.
Josehany B.
MIAMI, FL
me gustan los perfumes suaves que no son tan fuertes, sólo te rocías un poco y listo, no hay necesidad de echarse mucho ya que tiene buen olor y dura todo el día, me gusta el empaque también es lindo, es bueno para llevarlo a diario, huele divinamente
Natalie H.
Austin, TX
Lovely gift I received from a good friend for Christmas. Always sceptical of using different perfumes, was amazed with the product. Some friends were semi jealous because not to my knowledge it was a #1 pick for other ladies but expensive. I cherish that bottle to the last drop and nearly cried when I finished the bottle.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY
This stuff smells soooo good! Very romantic, makes
you feel fancy. Very good value, two sprays at most
and you smell amazing all day. A little pricey but
completely worth it. Other perfumes put off a huge
unpleasant spray that lasts very little time but this
lasts all day and compliments itself. I highly recommend!
Dennisse N.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this one. Smells so good. I feel special when I spray my body with it. I get many compliments from people in the street and when they ask me I tell them coco channel. My friend like it so much she went and bought it