CHANEL Coco, Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Leidy Z.CHANEL Coco, Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Olivia f.

BY CHANEL

PRODUCT COCO expresses the intensity of Gabrielle Chanel's personality and her love of all things baroque. A mysterious, provocative Oriental fragrance that gradually reveals its contrasting notes. COMPOSITION The Eau de Parfum opens with a citrus note of Sicilian Mandarin. A voluptuous heart of Jasmine Absolute is heightened by touches of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros and Tunisian Orange Blossom for a captivating harmony that leaves behind a vibrant trail of Indonesian Patchouli, Tonka Bean and Benzoin. ART OF PERFUMING A spray format allows for effortless application on skin or clothing. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Zohra D.
atl
This is the best perfume I have ever tried. I love it so much!! The smell is spicy and sultry and so different from other perfumes it beats them all. Totally worth the price. A little spray goes a long way and it’s not a sugary girly smell, it’s actually quite mature. My boyfriend loves this one too.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the kind of fragrance that you need for going out , it has a good , like citric smell that last many hours .
The smell is very different from others perfume with the citric essence, i bought it in macys , can be pricey but is good quality
Amanda S.
Nelson, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love chanel as a brand for the quality of products! Their line of perfumes are elegant and sensual which is what you want to feel like wearing an expensive perfume. Coco Chanel has a wonderul fragrance and leaves a warmth in your heart. Im hoping to recieve this as a christmas present (fingers crossed). It is expensive but lasts a long time, the wearing time is also exceptionally long lasting. You could find it online or in stores at the closest mall (although not all carry the chanel line).
Bellevie I.
Paris
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have one of the coco one at home because it represents me so much. I love this perfume! It is definitely my favorite chanel perfume. It is also one that is special for me because it reminds me the times when I first met my husband. I was wearing this and receiving beautiful red roses in my office from him. I was feeling sooooo special and this is what this perfume makes: it makes you feel very unique and special ;)
Olivia f.
💛Everyone needs Chanel💛

Oriental spicy fragrance, it’s a elegant sent! Long wearing distinctive smell very vintage. I have bought multiple bottles, I wear it everyday. Highly recommend it’s a scent that suits any age.
Cat D.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Beauty Junkie Expert
An investment purchase but it's worth it for me. Such a lovely fragrance that has such an alluring spice to it and once spritz lasts all day long. I believe the right perfume boots your mood and confidence and that's what this scent does for me.