BY CHANEL

COCO expresses the intensity of Gabrielle Chanel's personality and her love of all things baroque. A mysterious, provocative Oriental fragrance that gradually reveals its contrasting notes.

Composition:

The Eau de Parfum opens with a citrus note of Sicilian Mandarin. A voluptuous heart of Jasmine Absolute is heightened by touches of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros and Tunisian Orange Blossom for a captivating harmony that leaves behind a vibrant trail of Indonesian Patchouli, Tonka Bean and Benzoin.

Art Of Perfuming:

A spray format allows for effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
This is definitely more of a mature smell to the coco mademoiselle smell.the smell is also very strong so you don't need much of it at all. I personally love the scent for fall and winter specifically but I'd highly recommend a sample of it before spending the $100 it costs to purchase.
Tina H.
One of my fave fall scents. So perfect for warmer weather. It's such a unique fragrance and I love that it lasts all day. Classically perfect!
S. W.
I absolutely love this perfume. It is my all time favorite scent. My husband says it is my signature. I don't generally like overly floral scents. I also don't like overly musky scents. But I find this to be the perfect mix of slightly floral, musky, and spicy. It is a unique scent because not many people seem to purchase Coco anymore. If they do, it is generally the Mademoiselle version. It lasts all day and sometimes I wake up in the morning still smelling like it. I have repurchased and will continue to do so for some time to come.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego park, NY
This is the kind of fragrance that you need for going out , it has a good , like citric smell that last many hours .
The smell is very different from others perfume with the citric essence, i bought it in macys , can be pricey but is good quality
Zohra D.
atl
This is the best perfume I have ever tried. I love it so much!! The smell is spicy and sultry and so different from other perfumes it beats them all. Totally worth the price. A little spray goes a long way and it’s not a sugary girly smell, it’s actually quite mature. My boyfriend loves this one too.
Peiling C.
Rockville, MD
The scent is magnificent but what's better is the sheer elegance of wearing a Chanel fragrance. It brings me confidence that lasts all day. I never feel the need to re-apply. The cost is pricey but that only makes the product that much more enticing.
Nilma A.
One of my all-time favorite it  was seductive and flirty at the same time. In my opinion a great rich delicious scent to wear out and uniquely classic enough though not worn by that many people so you stand out. it is pricey but it is worth the bucks!!!
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
A timeless classic with a long lasting, unique scent! Has been around for a long time and I'm sure it'll go nowhere :) one spray goes a long way and makes you feel like a diva. It's been in my favorites selection for years alongside other Chanels
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
Lo amooooo. Amoooo este perfume. Un PlUSSSSS. Una fragancia única, con notas de entrada y salida que duran muchisimooo tiempo. Es un Clásico, las notas de salida son como mandarina, jazmin y rosa. Las notas del fondo son sensuales, ambar, sandalo y vainilla. Es un perfume SENSUAL para usar de dia y noche.
Noelle R.
San Diego, CA
this perfume is a classic. i swear it doesnt matter your body chemistry it smells perfect on everyone i know who has ever worn it. one spray is light and beautiful. i spray two pumps for evening on neck and wrists and i get compliments all of the time. wonderful timeless product.