BY CHANEL

COCO expresses the intensity of Gabrielle Chanel's personality and her love of all things baroque. A mysterious, provocative Oriental fragrance that gradually reveals its contrasting notes.

Composition:

The Eau de Parfum opens with a citrus note of Sicilian Mandarin. A voluptuous heart of Jasmine Absolute is heightened by touches of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoros and Tunisian Orange Blossom for a captivating harmony that leaves behind a vibrant trail of Indonesian Patchouli, Tonka Bean and Benzoin.

Art Of Perfuming:

A spray format allows for effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Macy's
Lori E.
Literally the only perfume I can wear that doesn't make me sick! I love all things Chanel, but this is my pick. I wear it every single day and it smells AMAZING. I hate perfumes and body sprays that smell like food, sweet, or floral. It's just the right amount of spice and it doesn't stay under my nose all day.
Tina H.
One of my fave fall scents. So perfect for warmer weather. It's such a unique fragrance and I love that it lasts all day. Classically perfect!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
This is definitely more of a mature smell to the coco mademoiselle smell.the smell is also very strong so you don't need much of it at all. I personally love the scent for fall and winter specifically but I'd highly recommend a sample of it before spending the $100 it costs to purchase.
Kyla R.
Portsmouth
I enjoy this this perfume! It’s not my all time favorite but I like the smell. I got this as a gift but I probably wouldn’t purchase it with my own money but still a nice perfume!
S. W.
I absolutely love this perfume. It is my all time favorite scent. My husband says it is my signature. I don't generally like overly floral scents. I also don't like overly musky scents. But I find this to be the perfect mix of slightly floral, musky, and spicy. It is a unique scent because not many people seem to purchase Coco anymore. If they do, it is generally the Mademoiselle version. It lasts all day and sometimes I wake up in the morning still smelling like it. I have repurchased and will continue to do so for some time to come.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
This is the kind of fragrance that you need for going out , it has a good , like citric smell that last many hours .
The smell is very different from others perfume with the citric essence, i bought it in macys , can be pricey but is good quality
Peiling C.
Rockville, MD
The scent is magnificent but what's better is the sheer elegance of wearing a Chanel fragrance. It brings me confidence that lasts all day. I never feel the need to re-apply. The cost is pricey but that only makes the product that much more enticing.
Nilma A.
One of my all-time favorite it  was seductive and flirty at the same time. In my opinion a great rich delicious scent to wear out and uniquely classic enough though not worn by that many people so you stand out. it is pricey but it is worth the bucks!!!
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
A timeless classic with a long lasting, unique scent! Has been around for a long time and I'm sure it'll go nowhere :) one spray goes a long way and makes you feel like a diva. It's been in my favorites selection for years alongside other Chanels
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
Lo amooooo. Amoooo este perfume. Un PlUSSSSS. Una fragancia única, con notas de entrada y salida que duran muchisimooo tiempo. Es un Clásico, las notas de salida son como mandarina, jazmin y rosa. Las notas del fondo son sensuales, ambar, sandalo y vainilla. Es un perfume SENSUAL para usar de dia y noche.