CHANEL Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte - No.20 Clair, .5 oz uploaded by Jade P.

BY CHANEL

Jessika C.
Jessika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't found a great shade match (a bit gray on my skin), however I'm not too bothered by it. Its extremely finely milled and not cakey at all. I also don't experience flashback when wearing it. It looks very natural and not overly mattiying. No creasing under the eyes either. Cons would be that its a pretty big investment and also the packaging does not allow you to close the sifter like bareminerals does which means it is not travel friendly and can get quite messy. Furthermore on my oily tzone, my oils break through in around 3 hours.
K. C.
K. C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder has a light, tea/floral fragrance and is finely milled. I use it as a finishing powder. It does not absorb oils. If you're looking for a mattifying powder, I suggest the Laura Mercier translucent powder.
Bren A.
Bren A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
J'adore Chanel! Such a top notch, unique, classical, and timeless brand. Every single creation has been made with love, care, and excellence. I currently own Mademoiselle Coco Chanel and a few other cosmetics. I don't own this one because there are others that are more affordable than this one. Plus, I'm a bit penny-pinching with lipsticks, mascaras, blushes, brushes, and eyeshadows, but yeah, I've used it before and it's a good one.
kimberly C.
kimberly C.
Miramar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice powder with really nice packaging, it sets your makeup and its light enough for everyday. Would NOT recommend for people with really oily skin
Mackenzy F.
Mackenzy F.
Columbia, TN
This powder leaves my skin very smooth and flawless! I love it! it sets my liquid foundation perfectly
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Donna, TX
Love how it makes my face look not too matte! I have oily skin & this sets my foundation perfectly
LaRanda U.
LaRanda U.
Very smooth application that lasts relatively long. feels great on skin and I would recommend
Lorna Q.
Lorna Q.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything that the branch and I'll makes is definitely worth your money you're certainly going to use less product and you would with something else but it's good for being a little play properly I definitely recommend this product to other people it's worth every single penny that you pay.
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I have olive skin and always have a hard time finding a compact powder that is dark enough without being orange. Transluscent 3 is the perfect coverage and color for my skin tone and looks very natural. I keep this in my purse for touch-ups and find that this lasts longer than other brands. Great compact and Chanel is always a classic!
Elena R.
Elena R.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these powder leaves my face smooth and clean looking. Its doesn't leave ur face looking powdery. Looks like ur not. Wearung anything.
Carmel M.