Mim H.
Piscataway , NJ
This smells so dreamy, sexy and fresh. I love it! I think I got it as a sample from Sephora. I should probably invest in the bigger bottle when I get a chance.
Maria S.
This product is perfect for on the go. It fits perfectly in your purse and is so convient for travel and to have handy on the go.
Shay L.
I'm a big fan of roller balls & purse sized perfumes, easy to carry and great for sampling different fragrances without committing to a full sized bottle. This is one of my favorite scents!
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
Sneak this lil guy in your purse to freshen up your scent on the go. Chanel never fails to top the fragrance game, by beating out everyone else. It's way to affordable not to have, and convenient to boost! Must try!
rosabel p.
Smells awesome ! I love it. I had a bottle & used it up quick it smells so good
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City , OK
This perfume smells absolutely amazing! I love when people say "oh you smell good!" The roll on its nice because i can fit it in the makeup bag for my purse. I love anything Chanel!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Okay where to begin absolutely love Chance by Chanel smell Beautiful without feeling like a flower
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I absolutely love Chanel chance it smells so soft and floral my fav perfume def worth the money
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
On the go. I love love love this perfume. This is my third purchase and I now have all the other Chanel chance sets. This however is best when you're on the go and want to touch up your scent, the floral smell is just unbelievable
Jessica B.
An amazing smell that will have people asking where you bought it and complementing you as well I mean who doesn't love compliments , definitely worth the money