BY CHANEL

Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
Sneak this lil guy in your purse to freshen up your scent on the go. Chanel never fails to top the fragrance game, by beating out everyone else. It's way to affordable not to have, and convenient to boost! Must try!
rosabel p.
Smells awesome ! I love it. I had a bottle & used it up quick it smells so good
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This perfume smells absolutely amazing! I love when people say "oh you smell good!" The roll on its nice because i can fit it in the makeup bag for my purse. I love anything Chanel!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Okay where to begin absolutely love Chance by Chanel smell Beautiful without feeling like a flower
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I absolutely love Chanel chance it smells so soft and floral my fav perfume def worth the money
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
On the go. I love love love this perfume. This is my third purchase and I now have all the other Chanel chance sets. This however is best when you're on the go and want to touch up your scent, the floral smell is just unbelievable
Jessica B.
An amazing smell that will have people asking where you bought it and complementing you as well I mean who doesn't love compliments , definitely worth the money
Allyson G.
Haughton, LA
I love the scent of this! Everywhere I go people say you smell so good! It's definitely worth the money.
Marlen Alexa R.
Mocksville , NC
Smells great! Anything Chanel is pricey but definitely worth the money! Would repurchase again.
Cynthia G.
Louisville, KY
This is by far one of my favorite scents and I really love the fact that this is so easy to carry with me. This also will last quite a long time due to the concentration of it, it's a very good perfume and I would definitely buy it again.