BY CHANEL

Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Louisville, KY
This is by far one of my favorite scents and I really love the fact that this is so easy to carry with me. This also will last quite a long time due to the concentration of it, it's a very good perfume and I would definitely buy it again.
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
On the go. I love love love this perfume. This is my third purchase and I now have all the other Chanel chance sets. This however is best when you're on the go and want to touch up your scent, the floral smell is just unbelievable
Monique B.
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
Sneak this lil guy in your purse to freshen up your scent on the go. Chanel never fails to top the fragrance game, by beating out everyone else. It's way to affordable not to have, and convenient to boost! Must try!
Shay L.
Shay L.
I'm a big fan of roller balls & purse sized perfumes, easy to carry and great for sampling different fragrances without committing to a full sized bottle. This is one of my favorite scents!
Sarah  B.
Sarah B.
Watertown, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for a gift and discovered I actually wanted one too! The bottle is perfect size for a purse or handbag. This was my first time using this product. Definitely recommend it!
Shanelle M.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells absolutely amazing! I love when people say "oh you smell good!" The roll on its nice because i can fit it in the makeup bag for my purse. I love anything Chanel!
kristen h.
kristen h.
Fresno, CA
I usually have this in my purse at all times just incase I need to spray myself or if a friend needs to freshen up. Everyone always compliments me when I wear this.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
An amazing smell that will have people asking where you bought it and complementing you as well I mean who doesn't love compliments , definitely worth the money
Maria S.
Maria S.
This product is perfect for on the go. It fits perfectly in your purse and is so convient for travel and to have handy on the go.
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Haughton, LA
I love the scent of this! Everywhere I go people say you smell so good! It's definitely worth the money.