CHANEL Chance Hair Mist uploaded by Faiqa N.

BY CHANEL

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible. "A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A fragranced mist that intertwines Pink Pepper, Jasmine and Amber Patchouli—in turn spicy, floral and sensual.

Inspiration:

Art Of Perfuming:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral scent trail of CHANCE. Spray the Hair Mist onto your brush or directly onto hair to envelop it in the delicate scent of the fragrance.

Buy on Chanel
Alisha D.
Lusby, MD
This is the perfect summer perfume last 24hrs even if your are sweaty you will still smell good under the sun has a strong fruity sweet smell which attract everyone .. every time I go out somebody asked me what I was wearing ..can't go wrong with this for the summer
Amanda M.
This is the only perfume I will buy a big bottle of at full price, all other fragrances will sit around looking pretty but will rarely be used lol I have gone through so many bottle of chance over the years and I wouldn't change a moment of it.
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
I’m gifting this to a family member whom I believe will love it. I love the mysterious ness of it. It smells amazing and really fits my personality. It is kind of expensive but is often on sale. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
Definitely stays in your hair for a few , good value depending where you go , it's definitely something I wanna have if u go to an event , this work just as well as a body spray , not too strong just right
Brandi H.
My favorite perfume of all time! My husband gave me this for our anniversary and I haven't bought anything else since!!
Maddison V.
I have only just discovered that Chanel makes hair mists and I am absolutely obsessed with this product! This mist gives your hair the same beautiful floral notes of the perfume. The mist enhances shine in your hair, and keeps your hair fresh during the day. The mist, even though it is perfumed, does not dry out your hair, and instead leaves it beautifully soft.
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
Used this on holiday and it was fab! The scent stayed with me all day as perfume normally runs off my skin in the heat! Great buy, definitely in on the list for next year!