BY CHANEL

A floral-zesty fragrance in a round bottle. A wave of energy that sweeps you into a whirlwind of happiness for a chance encounter that is within everyone's reach.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-zesty fragrance stirred by the vivifying notes of Grapefruit and Blood Orange. Its top notes explode with freshness. A Jasmine heart delicately unveils its femininity. The Cedar-Iris accords of its trail reveal the sheer elegance of its composition.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible. "A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Eau de Toilette comes in a spray for a more generous use, with easy application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
This high end Chance by Chanel is so delightful! The smell has a brightening , wakening effect on me . When i wear it i feel so great and attractive! I just finished my bottle, it was a gift and i really want another one ! You will get a great quality perfume. Its not too sweet its just inbetween fruity and sweet with a hint of grapefruit and flowers . Im not sure what it is but it is such a beautiful smell . It is strong so you wouldnt need that many sprays , its to expect if you pay alot you should get the best quality and you do with this one .
The bottle is super cute and it is fairly heavy . The lid does grip on good.
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
You are guaranteed to bring home the hottest date with this fragrance. I promise you will not end up smelling like your grandma and everybody will be complementing you all night. Plus you will have to be the center of attention all night because I guarantee everybody will be asking who smells so good. Highly recommend!
Vishra P.
Chance by Chanel is my all time favorite parfum!!! It has an amazing yet unique aroma, and the brand is very reputable. It smells so good and I often get a lot of compliments, even my "girlfriends" like the delicious scent. I wear it every day and it makes me feel awesome! I only needed a 2-3 sprays each time as it is strong and lasts ALL day long! The bottle is cute and the packaging is sensible. The perfume tends to be on the pricey side though, but it is definitely the best gift to spoil a loved one! I am sure no other perfume comes close to smelling this good, very sensual. I highly recommend trying Chanel by Chance.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my least favorite but yet still very very wonderful perfume from Chanel the reason why say it's least favorite is it cuz I feel like the other Chanel perfumes do last longer than then the chance and also I do feel like the other Chanel perfumes are a more classy more elegant sent to them
Tori G.
This is my favorite summer time fragrance of all time!!! I ALWAYS get loads of compliments whenever I wear this fragrance. It is very long-lasting, but not overpowering. I have bought this over and over a timeless amount of time, and will continue to do so. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Tiffany S.
My absolute favorite perfume! I've tried other inbetween using this but I have to admit that this is my go to perfume! I always have a bottle available because nothing has really compared.
Ashia P.
Cordova, TN
I love the smell of this. it's not too strong and it's gentle on the skin. My sister bought it for me as a Christmas gift and i love it. The bottle has a cute design and it's easy to hold.
The fragrance is kind of a romantic harmony of Grapefruit, Jasmine and White Musk notes. At once delicate and radiant, with an intoxicatingly light, floral trail. I would definitely buy this again.
Cheers R.
Honolulu, HI
My go to AND only perfume! I used to have 3 perfumes up until I purchased this bottle they no longer exist. I've repurchased this product about 3 times now. It's a bit pricey ($100) but worth the price!!! 2-3 sprays and I'm good to go! The smell lasts ALL day, it doesn't change. After a couple hours I no longer smell the perfume but when I walk past others or encounter them with a hug they compliment on how great I smell. Love love love. I hope they never discountinue.
Allie S.
First of all, oh my gosh. this is the best perfume I have ever had. It lasts FOREVER, the smell changes during the day which is really interesting, and it's strong without being overpowering. So far, I have had it two months and I've used less than 1/8 of the bottle and I wear it every day! My old perfume, which i wore for 4 years, only seemed to last me about 6 months a bottle, and wasn't that much cheaper than the Chanel. The value is great! I am converted!
Pailin S.
Honolulu, HI
I love the chance family so I actually own all of them this isn't my favorite it does't really sit nice on me it gets a little to intense not as fresh and sweet as I would like it but I still rotate towards it from time to time. It does last all day. I more of a personal preference of how it sits on me.