BY CHANEL

A lively fragrance, radiant with energy. This vibrant floral scent creates a playful impression with invigorating Grapefruit, Blood Orange, Jasmine, Cedar, and Iris notes. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Cheers R.
Honolulu, HI
My go to AND only perfume! I used to have 3 perfumes up until I purchased this bottle they no longer exist. I've repurchased this product about 3 times now. It's a bit pricey ($100) but worth the price!!! 2-3 sprays and I'm good to go! The smell lasts ALL day, it doesn't change. After a couple hours I no longer smell the perfume but when I walk past others or encounter them with a hug they compliment on how great I smell. Love love love. I hope they never discountinue.
Allie S.
First of all, oh my gosh. this is the best perfume I have ever had. It lasts FOREVER, the smell changes during the day which is really interesting, and it's strong without being overpowering. So far, I have had it two months and I've used less than 1/8 of the bottle and I wear it every day! My old perfume, which i wore for 4 years, only seemed to last me about 6 months a bottle, and wasn't that much cheaper than the Chanel. The value is great! I am converted!
Ashia P.
Memphis, TN
I love the smell of this. it's not too strong and it's gentle on the skin. My sister bought it for me as a Christmas gift and i love it. The bottle has a cute design and it's easy to hold.
The fragrance is kind of a romantic harmony of Grapefruit, Jasmine and White Musk notes. At once delicate and radiant, with an intoxicatingly light, floral trail. I would definitely buy this again.
Kelsey S.
Lansing, MI
Chanel Chance is one of my favorite perfums ever. It is expensive however you don't need to put on a lot, like most nice perfums a little goes a LONG way! The smell is light and floral not over powering. It is 360 degree different than Chanel NO 5 which to me smells like a grandma. I will replenish mine when it runs out.
Pailin S.
Honolulu, HI
I love the chance family so I actually own all of them this isn't my favorite it does't really sit nice on me it gets a little to intense not as fresh and sweet as I would like it but I still rotate towards it from time to time. It does last all day. I more of a personal preference of how it sits on me.
Christine G.
I make a point of trying a new perfume every few months. I love his smell, I like perfumes that are not to strong but a light clean smell. I have bought this over and over again and I get so many compliments on it. I love the way my clothes smell also, I make sure to spray them too
Amna F.
Every time I wear this perfume, I get so many compliments. It smells great and very long lasting. It has a nice floral hint to it but it's mostly a good cologne smell. Very feminine. Not too strong, but not too subtle. Perfect for a nice day out. I bought it twice already.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA
I wear Chanel #5 spray. I've been wearing this for years. I just love the smell, so does my husband. Always smell so fresh, and clean. Somebody always ask me what parfum I'm wearing. I get it at Macy's. I would always buy it again. I just love it. Sale or not.
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
I love this product and I have had so many compliments on it. It was giving to me as a gift after I smelled a tester in the store. It's not overwhelming, but it's strong enough to make a statement, yet soft enough to not fill the entire room.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
The fragrance takes everything that I have loved from all the other Chance fragrances and rolled it in to one exquisite scent. This has the fresh and clean aspect of Chanel Chance Eau Fraische but mixes the florals of Chance Tendre as well.