BY CHANEL

A floral-zesty fragrance in a round bottle. A wave of energy that sweeps you into a whirlwind of happiness for a chance encounter that is within everyone's reach.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-zesty fragrance stirred by the vivifying notes of Grapefruit and Blood Orange. Its top notes explode with freshness. A Jasmine heart delicately unveils its femininity. The Cedar-Iris accords of its trail reveal the sheer elegance of its composition.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible. "A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Eau de Toilette comes in a spray for a more generous use, with easy application on skin or clothing.

• I am a long time wearer of Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. Ho...1 Answers
  • I keep smelling this perfume every time I go to Nordstrom...1 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Madison A.
Pocono Pines
Chanel Chance Eau Vive is by far the absolute best perfume in the entire world. I can not express how many compliments I have gotten from wearing this perfume ( I think its the reason I have 5 stars on lyft). This perfume smells so light and refreshing but it actually lasts a long time and stays with you. Which if you are spending this amount of perfume is what you want. There is nothing I would recommend more then getting this perfume, it is everything!!
Ginger M.
Chanel Eau Vive... this fragrance spoke to me the very first time I smelled it. I knew this would become my signature fragrance. This scent is how you would imagine a strong, intelligent, sexy, in charge woman to smell. It's a toilette but it has amazing staying power. If I could only wear one fragrance for the rest of my life, this would be the one.
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
This is one of my all time favorite fragrances. I am not usually one that loves super floral scents but to me this one is beautiful! It’s not powdery in the least. It’s very fresh and sweet smelling. I love the way this lasts on my skin as well. I can smell it off and on all throughout the day. I get tons of compliments on this scent as well. I love that it comes in a huge 5 oz bottle. I try to buy during a sale if possible and it lasts and lasts. I would recommend this to anyone! I will continue to repurchase this forever. I highly doubt something can top this!
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
I'm so in love with Chance by Chanel! It smells amazing! It has a light powder-like scent that any woman will enjoy wearing! Your significant other will like it too! It's a bit expensive, but hey, it's Chanel! I highly recommend!!
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
I know i know its pricey but honestly so elegant ! It has the perfect balance between sweet and floral. You put this on and you are bound to get compliments left and right. I recommend this to others for sure I am shocked this does not have more reviews.
Becky S.
I like a lot of Chanel fragrances and have enjoyed watching the Chance series unfold. All of them seem to have grapefruit notes and signs of citrus but this one has the most out of the 4 thus far.
I don't think that this has nearly the longevity on skin nor clothing as it's counterparts. I also feel that for a Chanel fragrance this was a safe choice geared for either younger users or those who are uncomfortable with perfumes.
It is packaged in the round glass bottle with metal accents and is available in various sizes.
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
Let me tell you, this stuff is the best. It’s a little spendy, but it will last you a very long time. all you need is one or two sprays and you’re literally smelling amazing all day long. The scent lingers for days. I love it and always go back for more when I’m out!
Magdalena O.
This fragrance makes me feel so luxurious, girly, it feels and smells expensive. It last days on me I can takes shower and you still smell it. I like to use this when I go on a date with my spouse.
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
I am surprised this is the least favorite of the Chanel Chances. This is the best one in my opinion! This is a fresh smelling perfume, always makes me happy when I wear it and I get alot of compliments! The silliage on this is AMAZING. I can still smell this on my skin after 8 hours and on clothes days after! I can understand why some people say this is a unisex perfume but I still love it!
Karina L.
I absolutely love this fragrance! It smells sweet, citrusy, and clean. The best part is that the smell is long-lasting, and doesn’t fade away. I get so many compliments every time I wear. It’s my favorite fragrance as of right now.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
I am a long time wearer of Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. How does this scent compare to the Eau Fraiche?
Yesenia S.
Milwaukee, WI
I keep smelling this perfume every time I go to Nordstrom. I am obsessed with the scent. Does it really last a long time? I want to make sure before I purchase it because it is pricey.