BY CHANEL

A lively fragrance, radiant with energy. This vibrant floral scent creates a playful impression with invigorating Grapefruit, Blood Orange, Jasmine, Cedar, and Iris notes. see more...

• I am a long time wearer of Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. How does thi...1 Answers
  • I keep smelling this perfume every time I go to Nordstrom. I am obs...1 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Francismar A.
Francismar A.
Miami
Les present another perfume, another of my favorite, this in it personal, me love, its duration is incredible, I am lover of them products of it brand Chanel, have used few, but it truth that it quality is excellent, if have it possibility of acquire this fragrance, recommend that use it cream, even that not is necessary since with the perfume or with it cream already is more than enough , try and tell me your experience.
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
I loveee love this perfume. It is my current obsession. It is not too heavy which I do not like to use daily and it is not too light either. I just love it. I have been using it for quite some time and will probably buy again. It is a bit expensive but relatively the same compared to the good brands.
Addie A.
Addie A.
I bought this for my wedding perfume and took it with me on my honeymoon to Italy. The blood orange scent makes me think of the blood orange juice I drank every morning. It's elegantly sexy but not overpowering. It's seductive and sensual. I can't speak highly enough of it.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Philadelphia, PA
Long lasting, and heavenly. Non offensive and super subtle smell. I've never gotten anything but compliments. I love the bottle, it is sophisticated and i enjoy displaying it with my other fragrances. The metal band has deteriorated a bit and that is kinda a bummer.
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This has quickly become my go to fragrance for daily use and special occasions. The glass bottle is very thick and luxurious. The scent will last all day and is worth every penny. I was on the hunt for a signature scent, and this one has surpassed my expectations!
Jess M.
Jess M.
It's expensive but this perfume is so worth it. Chance by Chanel is my favorite perfume because of the lovely, bright scent. It also lasts a while if you use it in moderation (ex: not 10x a day), so you get your moneys worth. I recommend trying the light pink one.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Riverview, FL
I am on my third bottle of this perfume. I am in love with it and I don't know why. The scent just pulls me in. The bottle is nice and the it is pricey. But I love the smell of it so much, I will pay the price. I will repurchase when this bottle is gone.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Reidsville, NC
My favorite Chanel. A great summer fragrance. Very light and floral. I get so many compliments! This is my go to fragrance almost every day since Ive purchased it. It lasts all day and well into the evening. I would definitely recommend this to all!
Lina M.
Lina M.
This is my favorite perfume. I love it so much! It is very soft, little sweet and great for everyday. I use it all the time and it is long lasting. I had bought a few of these already and I will buy again for sure. I will recommend this 100%
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
This scent is very chic. It's super classy and sophisticated. It is citrusy but it's not overly citrus like you don't smell like an orange or anything. It's just the perfect mix. It's pricey because of the brand but I love it.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Athens , WI
I am a long time wearer of Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. How does this scent compare to the Eau Fraiche?
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Milwaukee, WI
I keep smelling this perfume every time I go to Nordstrom. I am obsessed with the scent. Does it really last a long time? I want to make sure before I purchase it because it is pricey.