CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Sheer Moisture Mist uploaded by Janeigne N.

BY CHANEL

A sheer moisture mist with the floral-fruity notes of CHANCE EAU TENDRE. A soft, fresh mist that leaves the skin fragranced and moisturised in a single step. The ideal way to revive the trail of your fragrance throughout the day.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A sheer moisture mist with the floral-fruity fragrance of CHANCE EAU TENDRE that intertwines the green and fruity Grapefruit-Quince accord with the softness of Jasmine and the smoothness of White Musks. A tender and delicate fragrance with a poetic trail of scent.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral-fruity fragrance trail of CHANCE EAU TENDRE. Apply the Moisture Mist directly on the skin.

Buy on Macy's
Kir F.
Tampa, FL
👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽giving this a thumbs up because it’s good product with a good scent. Nice packaging. It’s a only the higher end of the price point especially if you’re used to paying less than $10
May L.
Arlington, TX
Cool package. I love the color. Got it at USA. Good value. I love it. It’s to pretty. Effective. Shows results in a week. I brought it at their store. Great and I love it.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I love this product and I highly recommend if you’re looking for a very light fresh floral scent I purchase mines From Macy’s For 50 bucks and I love this and I cannot stop using it. It’s super light a little bit more than a body splash but this scent lingers on my skin or throughout the day. And he gives my skin such a beautiful sheen. The mist is superfine and I enjoy the aerosol can! It is not as strong as the par parfume But it has the same exact sent just toned down a couple of notches I highly recommend if you’re looking for a affordable Chanel splurge!
Myranda C.
Masontown, PA
This scent is so beautiful and light for every day! And the moisture mist makes your skin nice and soft. Out of all the Chanel chance perfumes, eau de tendre is definitely my favorite, it is however a bit pricey but the moisture mist is actually very reasonable! Only downside I would give to this is the fact that it does tend to wear off quickly so you might need another sprits here and there!
Kyi V.
Saint Louis, MO
I love using this when i want something light thats going to keep me smelling fresh and clean out of the shower. i love that its a mist and in a can so you can pop it in the fridge for cooler days! i would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes lighter scents
Malka R.
I love the Eau Tender fragrance and this moisture mist is just fantastic! It is a moisturizing spray for your hands or wherever you want to spray it with the delightful Eau Tender scent. It sinks right into your skin and leaves it smelling fresh. It isn't sticky; it's a great alternative to squeezing or scooping lotion out of a container. I really enjoy this product.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Every time I put myself there is always someone who is asking me what I'm wearing and what it is! This is the best product I've ever used! I love it and I use it every day. I will definitely recommend to all my family and friends and I will continue to buy in the future!
Christy G.
Light fragrance that wears well. Fast absorbing! Great for layering your scent with the perfume to make it last longer!
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
I always get compliments on this when I wear it. The boyfriend loves it. Very gentle, feminine scent.
Isabel H.
Birmingham/Kent
This is my favourite perfume scent of all time, so I felt inclined to purchase this product as I was told it would keep the fragrance on for longer. While I did notice that the scent lingered for longer, I definitely do not think that this is worth the price point. I'd recommend rubbing a small amount of Vaseline on your wrists and neck areas before applying the perfume to allow the scent to last longer.