BY CHANEL

A moisturising body cream with the floral-fruity notes of CHANCE EAU TENDRE. Its rich texture leaves the skin soft, moisturised and lightly fragranced. It comes and goes, it never stays still. and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible. "A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being. A moisturising cream fragranced with the floral-fruity notes of CHANCE EAU TENDRE, intertwining the green and fruity Grapefruit-Quince accord with the softness of Jasmine and the smoothness of White Musks. see more...

Buy on Chanel
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
My favorite of the Chance line of scents. Subtle and sexy. Not overpowering. Great for layering with Chanel Chance perfume. Moisturizing scent that lasts throughout the day. Nice to put on in evening before bed too.
makayla w.
Johnson City, TN
A moisturizing body cream with the floral-fruity notes of CHANCE EAU TENDRE. Its rich texture leaves the skin soft, moisturised and lightly fragranced.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral-fruity fragrance trail of CHANCE EAU TENDRE. Apply the moisturizing body cream generously for an enveloping and moisturizing step within the ritual.
Lisa M.
My go to fragrance! Chanel Chance body cream is something I always look forward to getting as a gift for my birthday. I do save it for special occasions so it will last a little longer. I love the amount of sent you get when you layer it with the perfume.
Kristen J.
Germantown, TN
I have used this product for years, and I love the entire Chanel Chance line. The smell is great and long lasting. I love the fruity/floral smell, and it's great to use year round. I would recommend this product to anyone, and I will purchase again.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
This cream was so luscious. I enjoyed using it as it smelled sweet and I only needed a small amount. I have used it on multiple occasions all for special events and each time it kept me soft and supple all night. Would definitely recommend.
Lauren R.
Olympia, WA
Me and my mom use this and it keeps my legs super super smooth it's defiantly worth the price a little goes a long way it's really great! It smells really good too it's a mild sent which is good because it's not too over powering.
Lauren C.
Hebron, KY
I use the chanel chance original scent (goldish tone perfume with gold lid) and am amazed everytime i spray it. i have worn it for years and absolutely love it. its not too strong but yet makes a statement. i also love the coco mademoiselle parfum but it gives me a headache sadly or i would wear that everyday as well!!
Indigo B.
I do not personally own the body cream but I do own the parfume and it is hands down my absolute favorite fragrance. Chanel never ceases to amaze with fragrances that linger on your skin and clothing. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a very light feminine fragrance that is perfect to wear in the spring and summer months.
Viviana B.
Miami Lakes, FL
I have been using the Chance line for years. I have used this moisturizing body cream and it's so moisturizing! Leaves your skin feeling velvety and like butter, but never greasy. The scent lasts all day! I love it!
Ciara B.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is a great product because it has two functions. It moisturizes great and keeps you smelling good all day long. I feel in love when I used it for the first time. I bought this product online. I would recommend it to a friend and will be buying it again.