CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Jully M.CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Foaming Shower Gel uploaded by Jeong In J.

BY CHANEL

A foaming shower gel with the floral-fruity notes of CHANCE EAU TENDRE.
A light lather that leaves the skin delicately fragranced.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A foaming shower gel with floral-fruity fragrance of CHANCE EAU TENDRE that intertwines the green and fruity Grapefruit-Quince accord with the softness of Jasmine and the smoothness of White Musks. A tender and delicate fragrance with a poetic trail of scent.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral-fruity fragrance trail of CHANCE EAU TENDRE. The foaming shower gel leaves the skin delicately scented with the notes of the fragrance.

Buy on Chanel
Jully M.
New Castle, DE
Usually not a fan of Chanel’s scents but this one amazed me. A little bit sweet but fresh at the same moment, like a very tender flower. I’ve got lots of compliments about it. If make a duo with perfume it will stay for a really long time on your skin.
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
CHANEL Chance Body Cleanse It's Chanel and pink!! ❤ What more is need to say? :) I got it from my friend as a gift! I I gave 4 stars because its scent is luxury & feminine but too strong for me. Also I prefer a bottle with pump.
Beth G.
Hampton, VA
I love this! It smells devine and sexy. My husbanb loves it and will hopefully replace my empty one that he got me last christmas. A little goes a long way and it foams nicely. I have the perfume and lotion to match!
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
J'adore Chanel! Such a top notch, unique, classical, and timeless brand. Every single creation has been made with love, care, and excellence. I currently own Mademoiselle Coco Chanel and a few other cosmetics. I don't currently own this one because it is very expensive, but I've used it before and it is amazing.
Leeannjua S.
Oakland, CA
I LOVE this body foam! It's a perfect compliment to the perfume and I feel like it just extends the life of the scent all day. It's not drying or too perfumy, but has just enough scent to make it last!
Lura J.
This is a more modern scent that Chanel has to offer. You don't have to use a lot which is nice. I have to be careful though since my skin is really sensitive and this has a lot of fragrance.
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
As many said this shower gel complements the perfume quite nicely. I use this showe gel religiously in the spring,summer, or on holiday. It isn't too overwhelming but it isn't faint either.
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
Chanel always wins. I love this scent. This product is effective as a wash, but is very nice as a scent. Not very strong and doesn't make the application of Chance perfume too heavy
Kerstin M.
Crossett, AR
So. So. So. So. Great. Smells Beautifully! It doesn't stay on the skin very long but once you've showered with it it'll be hard to go to anything else! Also, makes your bathroom smell great!
brandi a.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this body wash. very foamy and smells great. This is a great luxury soap that is well worth every penny!