BY CHANEL

A floral-fruity fragrance in a round bottle. Soft and tender top notes sweep you into a whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fruity fragrance that intertwines the green and fruity Grapefruit-Quince accord with the softness of Jasmine and the smoothness of White Musks. A tender and delicate fragrance with a poetic trail of scent.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for more a generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the "TWIST AND SPRAY" comes in a practical travel size you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

• Does this perfume smell rich?3 Answers
  • I want to try this fragrance soooo badly! Is it crisp and...4 Answers
  • Is really good? I want to try, but I'm afraid. Is sweet o...2 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Tamara S.
Spring, TX
Who doesn’t like CHANEL? Husband gifted me this a I really appreciate him for that. It was my very first bottle and it won’t be my last. I found it to be long lasting. I would definitely request another bottle when I’m done.
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
My go to fragrance for any time of year. I have other perfumes that I feel are only meant for certain seasons, depending on the scent. But this is my top perfume for anytime. It’s perfect day or night. The bottle is simple, yet elegant and beautiful at the same time with its light pink color. Every single time I wear this, I get compliments and asked what perfume I’m wearing. That’s when you know a perfume is great. The lasting power is amazing but never over powering. I feel it’s also a perfect fit and appropriate for any age. It would make a wonderful gift for any female in your life. CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
Reyna B.
Brownsville
This perfume smells really good I like how it goes with everything it is also long lasting it would last for 4 to 5 hours it isn’t expensive i just started to try it I do recommend it to people for them to use it
Nikki G.

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is one of my favorite fragrances! It is a light fruity floral fragrance. Eau Tendre has grapefruit, jasmine and white musk which all together gives it a fun romantic smell. It is not heavy not too fruity or floral but a balanced smell of both. I get compliments all the time when I wear this fragrance. I is long lasting on my skin. I also spray a little on my favorite sweater or jacket. The price is very affordable considering it's a Chanel product. I would definitely recommend this fragrance to everyone.  CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
One of the most light fresh smelling perfumes I’ve ever worn. It makes me feel very classy, elegant, and sexy. I love how it last all day I get Comment on it all day long. It a girl must have. I recommend CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray to anyone one don’t look at the price fall in love with the smell. Picture yourself wearing it and standing in the middle of a park in Paris looking at the lights while drinking some champagne.
💋REBECCAS M.
I think I have purchased 4 bottles at this point. This is my go-to, everyday, at my funeral perfume. I'm one of those people who hoards samples and rollerballs, and I almost never buy full-size anything. I can confidently say that this is the scent of my 20s and as long as Chanel will make it, I will keep wearing it. It's floral, but also fresh. It's not overwhelming at all. I always get complimented on the fragrance whenever I wear it. I only buy perfumes that I know will fit with my body chemistry, but this just takes it to a whole new level.
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love this perfume!! It smells so womanly and I always get compliments when where this perfume. I actually bought it because a manager of mine ya ego wear it all the time and I always thought she smelled so good so I asked her what perfume she used and sure enough it was this one. Love it and sure you will too!
Delmy G.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE this perfume, its such a nice and feminine scent that lasts all day, I've always been a fan of chanel fragrances and when the Chance line had so many scents this is the one I caught myself repurchasing, it lasts long and has that lingering effect when you wear it, it is a bit pricey but it's worth every penny!
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite perfume ever! I bought it off of the chanel website and it was reasonably priced. The bottle is so pretty and it smells amazing! I am sensitive to perfume but I could wear this every day and never get tired of it!
Ashley Q.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love this perfume it’s not super sweet smelling which a lot of perfumes tend to overpower and I’m not a huge fan of that. I love this so much! It lasts very long and it’s worth every penny. I bought this over 2 years ago, and I actually still have some left! I recommend this to all my friends. I love the green bottle as well!
Tashemia M.
I want to try this fragrance soooo badly! Is it crisp and light? Does it have a spicy or floral scent?
Elizabeth S.
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray would you wear this daily or only special occasions?
Crismel R.
Doral, FL
Does this perfume smell rich?
Flávia F.
Manassas Park, VA
Is really good? I want to try, but I'm afraid. Is sweet or more strong?