BY CHANEL #4 in Perfume for Her

A floral-fruity fragrance in a round bottle. Soft and tender top notes sweep you into a whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fruity fragrance that intertwines the green and fruity Grapefruit-Quince accord with the softness of Jasmine and the smoothness of White Musks. A tender and delicate fragrance with a poetic trail of scent.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for more a generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the "TWIST AND SPRAY" comes in a practical travel size you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
PATRICE H.
SAN JOSE
Purchased at: Macy's
This is another one of my favorites. And this Chanel line all of the perfumes are really really nice it just depends on which one will appeal to you. However most of the scents are tailored around a similar feeling and tone. So it is likely that you may like more than one scent in this particular line.
Alessandra J.
valencia
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful fragrance. A little goes a long way. Just spray on your wrist and dab that behind your ears, on the back of your neck, and behind your knees and you are good for the next 12 hours. This floral fragrance lasts all day and into the night so no need to reapply if you have dinner after work.
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing fragrance for anyone who likes to have a fresh and floral smell. This perfume is although pricey very nice to smell and wear. Not only does it give you a luxurious feel and a light/fresh smell to your outfit or person. I always get compliments when I wear this.
Christie V.
I absolutely love this perfume, it is one of my all time favorites. I mainly use it when I go out, and I almost always get complimented on it. It has a very beautiful scent that’s not overpowering, and it lasts all day long. Very well worth the price, would definitely recommend!
ميمي م.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I was in Vegas for the weekend so my friend let me borrow her Chanel perfume the whole weekend she didn’t mind, literally the whole night I smelled so good even until 5 am I was pretty shocked, one of the best perfumes and it’s pricey but worth it ❤️
Paulina R.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
Best Chanel perfume I own. Only use it for special occasions but I absolutely love this because it stays on my skin and clothing for ours. It’s worth every penny. I have other body sprays that are really good but nothing compares to Chanel.
Tiffany J.
I have many frangrances and this particular one is the one I get the most compliments on by total strangers. People always ask me what I am wearing. This is one not a lot of people will have either. It's hard to find in store and most people play it safe and stick with the original. Which is much more bold then this. I tend to lean more towards fresh, powdery scents, or warm scents. The scent is long lasting as well. A little goes a long way. This is also one of the few I have finished an entire large bottle of.
Nikole R.
Elk River, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
My fav perfume! This smellls so sweet and reminds me of summer, I always get so many compliments when I wear this and the scent lasts a very long time with only one spray!! I will for sure always re-purchase this. It’s my absolute fav!!!!
Maria Q.
Phoenix
Love love love this scent, honestly every single time I have it on I’m always getting compliments and getting asked what I’m using! The smell is very romantic like it’s just very fresh! I highly recommend this perfume it’s a must have!
Daniela🌙 D.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a classic! But it’s a must have. One of my favorite perfumes, not only does it last long but it has an amazing smell. Very floral and great to be your signature smell. The price is great for the quality you are getting.
Frances W.
Does the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre come in Eau de Parfum? I haven't been able to find it online. However, I remember seeing at a boutique that one of the other Chanel Chance does come in Eau de Parfum. I think it was the orange one.
maczone z.
Dior or Chanel which one is your favourite?
Jordan V.
Harts, WV
How does this smell? Is it more floral?
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Is this perfume overpowering or too strong?
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
How long does the scent last?