BY CHANEL #2 in Perfume for Her

A floral-fruity fragrance in a round bottle. Soft and tender top notes sweep you into a whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fruity fragrance that intertwines the green and fruity Grapefruit-Quince accord with the softness of Jasmine and the smoothness of White Musks. A tender and delicate fragrance with a poetic trail of scent.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for more a generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the "TWIST AND SPRAY" comes in a practical travel size you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

• Why does it smell so good💕🤩2 Answers
  • Adoro esse perfume é um dos meus favoritos!1 Answers
  • Is this a "I'm about to hang with my girlfriends smell" o...4 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Tiffany J.
I have many frangrances and this particular one is the one I get the most compliments on by total strangers. People always ask me what I am wearing. This is one not a lot of people will have either. It's hard to find in store and most people play it safe and stick with the original. Which is much more bold then this. I tend to lean more towards fresh, powdery scents, or warm scents. The scent is long lasting as well. A little goes a long way. This is also one of the few I have finished an entire large bottle of.
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
This perfume, man oh man let me tell you about this perfume.... If you like crisp and fresh scents with hints of floral, or if you just like scents that have that somethin’ somethin’ that gets your nose all happy and aroused and draws everyone’s attention when you wear it, then this is probably for you. This is a perfume that you only need a couple sprays and it will last on you and your clothing all day. People will either ask you what perfume you are wearing or they’ll ask, “You’re wearing Chance by Chanel aren’t you?” Because it is SO recognizable. I’ve never smelled another perfume like this one. It smells high class and expensive but in a fresh and youthful way. This is not a perfume for your grandmother. I looooove it
Shauna A.
I love this perfume and it’s very versatile. I got it as a present for myself last Christmas and I’ve used it almost everyday. It has a beautiful delicate floral scent that is long lasting. Not overpowering at all. In fact I also wear this to work. Two light mists last a long while. I’m extremely happy with my purchase and will repurchase once my bottle is finished.
VENICE N.
PHOENIX
I got this perfume after a long time thinking and saving my money since it is quite expensive. The scent of it is very different from other perfumes I have, so I decided to buy one. It smells like fresh but not too fresh, strong but not overstrong, and floral. And of course, it works the most for fall and winter time, for me. I think it is the lightest scent of Chanel perfume I tried until now and still love it since most of Chanel perfume is pretty too strong to me. It lasts very long time also and fade very little go along day.
Amanda M.
I came across this fragrance about two years ago when a friend from work introduced this to me . One day I was like omg ! What perfume do you have on ?! When she told me it was this Chanel I had to go buy it . It's a little more than I'd normally spend on perfume but let me tell you it's so worth it !!! You only need a few sprays in the morning and it lasts all day . It's such a light and clean and fresh smell I can't really explain it . I think it would be great for any woman to wear . It's deff a classy yet simple scent .
Jessica L.
Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a wonderful perfume, it's seriously the only one I could find that I love and will wear forever. It's my favorite. It's not overpowering, it's a light floral scent. It's super expensive, but it lasts a long time, and I even buy the mist and wear it on days that are blah, and that saves me some money. It makes the real stuff last longer than 2 years.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I got the 1 oz bottle for $60 from Sephora.com. Maybe it was 1.3... I’m not sure.... but I love the fragrance! I’m a fan of the original Chance, but like it more for the holiday season for its warm, spicy scent. This one has a softer scent, a floral rose fragrance. The price is pretty insane, but it was a nice splurge with the gift cards I got for Christmas.
Becky S.
I like the Chance fragrances that CHANEL has put out over the last decade or so. This was my second favorite one out of the lineup as it was a bit more fresh and citrus like. It's definitely bright and lasts a few hours.
Although it seems all of the Chance fragrances have a grapefruit profile this one has the strongest in my opinion. I'd recommend this as a good perfume for someone who doesn't know a lot about what they like it someone just starting to buy fragrances because it works on most people and is easy to wear.
Emerald S.
I have come to the revelation that I am a Chanel kind of girl! Not only do I love Coco Mademoiselle, the original Chance and any other of the Chance fragrances. I have also fallen madly in love with their new Chanel Number 5 Lieu *whimsical sigh*! Chanel will probably always have my vote in the area of fragrances. 💛
Mel Q.
Laurel
One of my top 5 favorites! I am not really a fan of Channel because I feel their perfumes are very strong and overwhelming but boy was I surprised with this one. This is floral and citrus mix that works perfectly, when I put it on I cant help but think about oranges for some reason. I believe this was created with young people in mind for some reason because it just feels fresh and modern compared to other channels (Channel #5 for instance). It is a little bit pricey but with this perfume a little goes a long way. It last all day and even days, you will smell it when you do your laundry guarantee. Definitely invest in this one
maczone z.
Dior or Chanel which one is your favourite?
Frances W.
Does the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre come in Eau de Parfum? I haven't been able to find it online. However, I remember seeing at a boutique that one of the other Chanel Chance does come in Eau de Parfum. I think it was the orange one.
Jordan V.
Harts, WV
How does this smell? Is it more floral?
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Is this perfume overpowering or too strong?
Cara Y.
Winnetka, CA
Has anyone seen this perfume in a rollerball?