BY CHANEL #2 in Perfume for Her

A floral-fruity fragrance in a round bottle. Soft and tender top notes sweep you into a whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fruity fragrance that intertwines the green and fruity Grapefruit-Quince accord with the softness of Jasmine and the smoothness of White Musks. A tender and delicate fragrance with a poetic trail of scent.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for more a generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the "TWIST AND SPRAY" comes in a practical travel size you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Buy on Chanel
Kara W.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I received this as a christmas present from my boyfriend this year and boy did he do a great job! I had never been a fan of the Chanel perfumes before they just weren’t what I would normally go for but this one has beat them all! Its light and refreshing with just a touch of floral and fruit scents. It also lasts all day long. Ill only put one spritz on in the morning and my boyfriend will come home from work that night saying how he can still smell it on me. This is definitely worth the bigger price tag.
Nikole R.
Elk River, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
My fav perfume! This smellls so sweet and reminds me of summer, I always get so many compliments when I wear this and the scent lasts a very long time with only one spray!! I will for sure always re-purchase this. It’s my absolute fav!!!!
Senitca H.
Conway, AR
This is the only perfume that I wear right now the only perfume that I buy it smells really good visit but expensive but it lasts a really long time like if I put it on a jacket and then I take the jacket and hang it up the next time I wear it it still smells like I just sprayed it on
Eram G.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Macy's
I got the Chanel perfume as a birthday gift from my brother and I was surprised at how nice it smells I got a lot of compliments and I actually went back and I bought another bottle however it is expensive but looking at the perfumes they all are the nice ones are expensive
Erke R.
Brooklyn, NY
Received this very nice smelling perfume for Christmas. After eyeing it for almost a year. Every time I was in an airport I would spray it on. It’s nice and light compared to some other Chanel fragrances. But it’s very nice and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.
Chelsie S.
I love this bath and body product. It is truly a staple in my daily self care routine. The scent is amazing and the price is right! You feel so refreshed and clean after using this product. I highly recommend if you want to feel clean and fresh!!!
Chassidy R.
pearland
Purchased at: Macy's
I don’t really like the smell of it it’s not strong how I like it it hurts my nose every time I spray it and I know I love strong perfumes but this ain’t it for me and it does stay on all day but I don’t like it at all it’s a Weird scent to me.
Tiffany J.
I have many frangrances and this particular one is the one I get the most compliments on by total strangers. People always ask me what I am wearing. This is one not a lot of people will have either. It's hard to find in store and most people play it safe and stick with the original. Which is much more bold then this. I tend to lean more towards fresh, powdery scents, or warm scents. The scent is long lasting as well. A little goes a long way. This is also one of the few I have finished an entire large bottle of.
Evelina K.
Purchased at: Macy's
This fragrance smells so good! It’s a very mature scent, sweet with some other undertones. It’s not overpowering and a little goes a long way. It lasts a very long time which is great considering it’s more on the pricey side.
Stefanie P.
san jose , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a really nice smelling perfume, I prefer this over the green or clear one. You only need about 2 sprays of this to keep you smelling good all day. I would recommend buying this if you want a lasting scent.
maczone z.
Dior or Chanel which one is your favourite?
Frances W.
Does the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre come in Eau de Parfum? I haven't been able to find it online. However, I remember seeing at a boutique that one of the other Chanel Chance does come in Eau de Parfum. I think it was the orange one.
Jordan V.
Harts, WV
How does this smell? Is it more floral?
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Is this perfume overpowering or too strong?
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
How long does the scent last?