BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerChanel
Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray

CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray

A floral-fruity fragrance in a round bottle. Soft and tender top notes sweep you into a whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fruity fragrance that intertwines the green and fruity Grapefruit-Quince accord with the softness of Jasmine and the smoothness of White Musks. A tender and delicate fragrance with a poetic trail of scent.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for more a generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the "TWIST AND SPRAY" comes in a practical travel size you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

Recuerdo que me habían regalado este para mi cumpleaños y tanto me encantó que me lo acabe, donde puedo conseguirlo?
Is there a big difference between this and the eau fraiche?
How long does this perfume smell last and is it a strong scent?
Start your review of CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray!
Madalyn L.
Gulfport, MS
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Madalyn L.
This is my favorite perfume!!! It is so refreshing and light, but also sweet! It is a beautiful, classy bottle that compliments my perfume shelf so well. Not only does this fragrance smell amazing, but it lasts all day on me! Can’t say that about many - this one is great!
Shelby C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Shelby C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I first tried a sample of this and fell in LOVE and had to buy a full size. The combination of the clean scent and the florals was to die for. It smells so fresh and lovely. It’s floral, but not very sweet, which is rare to find. Also, a big positive it’s it’s almost universally loved and you’ll get a ton of complements when wearing it. The big negative for me was the the staying power seems to be very short. It lasts for only an hour or so in its full fragrance. I probably should have splurged on the eau de parfum, but I thought this eau de toilette would be fine. I want to recommend this because it smells amazing, but only for such a short time period. I would likely not purchase this fragrance again, as I have others I love more that last longer.
Claudia  M.
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Claudia  M.
Another nostalgic fragrance that was launched in 2010. Floral and fruity, with notes of Quince and Grapefruit; middle notes are Hyacinth and Jasmine and base notes are Musk, iris, Virginia Cedar and Amber. A wearable, suitable for every occasion fragrance. This one has been my choice to wear in Spring and Summer since Dior reformulated my beloved Miss Dior disappointingly . The fragrance is clean, fresh, delicate of course It has citrus notes I like. Some people say it doesn't really have longevity but It's long lasting on me (remember each ph is different). I've been wearing it for a decade but the Con I've been seeing is that It started to be so popular since last year so I can notice tons of people wearing it, I guess because this would be a good first option for people who never have tried any Chanel fragrance. #Chanel
Das B.
New Lenox, IL
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Das B.
I have bought this product several times over the last 10 years the scent is to die for. I have just recently learned that a toilette perfume contains less oil (less scent) than a parfum (higher oil content = better scent retention and less is needed). I have been buying the wrong one the entire time, but that’s completely my fault. this is the best perfume for my body chemistry, i have tried to switch up my scent but i always come back to this. It’s a mix of fruity and floral, to me it smells very clean and fresh. it’s made up of a variety of notes: the top notes are quince and grapefruit, mid notes are hyacinth and jasmine, and the base notes are musk, iris, cedar and amber. if you’re thinking about buying this perfume do it! i recommend the eau de parfum over the eau de toilette. i haven’t met a woman who hasn’t liked this scent!
Autumn  B.
Rego Park, NY
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Autumn  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my all time favorite summer fragrance. It is the ultimate fresh/floral fragrance. I usually lean toward scents that are light fresh and airy. This encompasses all of those things. It isn’t heavy, it’s light and airy and lasts the whole day. Every time I wear this I always get the question “what are you wearing?” Worth the money for sure! A little goes a long way. I only use one spray each time I wear it.
Inessa R.
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Inessa R.
Very beautiful fruity and sweet smell. I wear this on special occasions or to certain events. It’s feminine, mature and very elegant. However, the longevity of this perfume isn’t very lasting. It fades pretty quick even on clothes. CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
Vivian B.
Ville Platte, LA
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Vivian B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this fragrance and I definitely recommend! This is one of my top favorite fragrances. This can be worn all year long. It’s clean, fresh and just beautiful. By far, the best Chanel fragrance I ever had. 👍🏽👍🏽
Layan A.
Collierville, TN
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Layan A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this Chanel perfume and so happy I have a new bottle!! It’s a floral scent so keep that in mind if floral notes aren’t your favorite. Chanel fragrances are some of my all time favorites. They are long lasting and smell amazing!
Rayan H.
Minneapolis, MN
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Rayan H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I finally decided to bite the bullet and buy this fragrance for myself after constantly spraying on myself whenever I went to my sister’s house. It’s citrusy, sweet, and floral fragrance. Perfect for the spring and summer or everyday wear.
Janine W.
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Janine W.
Chanel chance has been a favorite of mine for awhile now. I was able to purchase a few gift sets during the holidays that were all priced. It’s a floral scent that stays all day and night! It’s a scent for all ages as well. I purchased this as a gift for my 90 year old grandmother and decided i loved it so much i purchased 2 sets for myself and one for my teenager. The bottle is simple but elegant. CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum 5 oz.

170 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tasha  A.
northcarolina, NC
il y a 5 mois
Chantelle D. il y a un mois
I think the Allure is a little bit of a powdery floral were as the Eau Tendre is more of a fresh floral on me
Ericka R.
Detroit, MI
il y a 8 mois
Catalina C. il y a 8 mois
Yep, totally if you like a sweet, but not childish smell