CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray

A floral-fruity fragrance in a round bottle. Soft and tender top notes sweep you into a whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fruity fragrance that intertwines the green and fruity Grapefruit-Quince accord with the softness of Jasmine and the smoothness of White Musks. A tender and delicate fragrance with a poetic trail of scent.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for more a generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the "TWIST AND SPRAY" comes in a practical travel size you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

It’s worth the money ?
Are there any travel sized perfumes for this perfume? Or lotions?
What does it smell like ?
Start your review of CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray!
Hattiesburg
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Ingrìd S.
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Ingrìd S.
Oh my Oh my Oh my This Chanel fragrance is absolutely gorgeous The floral soft sweet scent is to die for Trail: soft and enveloping Key notes: Jasmine Absolute and Rose Essence Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Fruity Floral Key Notes: Grapefruit, Quince, Rose Accord, White Musk Fragrance Description: An enhanced interpretation of the unexpected floral-fruity fragrance, CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum sweeps you into an intensified whirlwind of tenderness. The signature CHANCE bottle is reinvented with a silver cap and golden accent. A constellation of enveloping notes of Jasmine Absolute and Rose Essence dazzles with an intoxicatingly soft and enveloping trail for a radiant and feminine scent. 🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷 Oh mi oh mi oh mi Esta fragancia de Chanel es absolutamente hermosa. El aroma floral suave y dulce es para morirse Sendero: suave y envolvente. Notas clave: Jasmine Absolute y Rose Essence Familia de fragancias: floral Tipo de aroma: Floral afrutado Notas clave: pomelo, membrillo, acuerdo de rosa, almizcle blanco Descripción de la fragancia: Una interpretación mejorada de la inesperada fragancia floral-afrutada, el Eau de Parfum CHANCE EAU TENDRE te sumerge en un intenso torbellino de ternura. La exclusiva botella CHANCE se reinventa con una tapa plateada y un acento dorado. Una constelación de notas envolventes de Jasmine Absolute y Rose Essence deslumbra con un rastro embriagadoramente suave y envolvente para un aroma radiante y femenino.
Hutchinson Is, FL
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Carrie C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I am absolutely in love with this scent!!! I was given a sample at the Chanel counter when I bought my face cream, and I sprayed it on, and I couldn't believe how amazing it smelled. Its definitely not like any other I've ever used. Theres just something really amazing about a perfume that makes you feel so beautiful and sexy. CHANCE has pink pepper, Jasmine, and Amber of patchouli. It's a spicy, floral, and sensual scent. I get so many compliments when I wear it. I know everyone had their own body oil that changes the scent of their perfume... and some people smell so much better using the same perfumes.. however I cant imagine anyone not smelling any less beautiful wearing the same thing. I never thought I'd say this, but I am addicted to my own perfume!!!! CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray
I wish there were more than 5 stars bc I am obsessed with CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray . I was strolling through the department store when all of a sudden I was sprayed out of the blue. I honestly didn't realize they still did that but before I had a chance to get annoyed I discovered how absolutely much I love this fragrance. I double backed and asked what it was and then went to check out exactly how much it costs. I admit my stomach lurched when I heard the price. It is not cheap. I don't know what I was thinking because it's Chanel. Of course it's going to be expensive. But after using the freebie spray as I'm strolling through the mall multiple times I finally decided to go ahead and purchase a bottle for myself and it was the best decision I ran of ever made. It has a scent I'd describe as both fruity and floral but in a delicate way. It is not overpowering by any means.
Lees Summit, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a free sample with my Sephora purchase and was slightly annoyed at first because I had requested a makeup sample. (I understand that the samples run out sometimes but my reaction was that a makeup sample should be replaced with a makeup sample rather than a fragrance sample 😂) I’m pretty picky with fragrances which is why I never select them. Obviously I’m still going to try it though and holy Jesus I fell in love with it. 🥰 This is a light and fresh/fruity/floral smell and I seriously cannot stop smelling my wrist right now. I was not looking for another perfume to add to my list of loves but dang it I think I’ve become obsessed. I’ve only had it on for about 3 hours now but it’s still going strong.
One of my newer favorite fragrance purchases I’ve ever made! This is extremely flowery, think like pink flowers flowery if that makes any sense? It is by far the girliest scent I own, but every every EVERY time I wear it I get compliments from everyone! Especially my husband! He loves it and when I ask what he likes about it, he says because it smells sweet and clean. It’s actually my favorite scent. It’s a very grown up feminine scent on the dry down and goes through the day well. The perfume I have noticed, does last much longer than the Eau de Toilette. Yep, it’s expensive but is well worth the splurge!
Baltimore
This is my favorite fragrance in the whole world. There is no other product that compares to this scent. I do think that the bottle can be a little thicker. My last bottle fell on a ceramic tile the floor and busted all over the floor and that have never happened to me before and I have used it at least 5 Purchased. My ex boyfriend brought my first bottle and I continued to used it. However I haven’t purchased any more bottles after my brand new one fell. There was nothing that I could do about it breaking I contacted the manufacturer and the Macys and no one would help me.
Bronx, NY
He estado buscando un perfume que sea genial para todos los días pero que sea demasiado floral o polvoriento pero que aún tenga un aroma LIMPIO. Además, cuando estoy comprando perfumes, prefiero tener un aroma que me pongo y que no me está usando, por así decirlo ... No me gusta tener un aroma fuerte que sea abrumador. Soy súper sensible a los olores que uso porque si es demasiado fuerte, me duele la cabeza para ser honesto y eso no sucede con este aroma en absoluto. Constantemente recibo cumplidos cuando lo uso y todos preguntan qué perfume es. ¡Definitivamente compraría otra vez!
I've been using Chanel Chance eau Tendre for years - ever since it first came out! I was so excited when they introduced the Eau de Parfum version. I prefer eau de parfum as opposed to eau de toilette, since it's oil-based and has staying power on the skin. Eau de toilette is alcohol based and tends to evaporate. To me, this scent is exactly like the original Eau Tendre, but it's a little more 'developed' and more mature. It's also a more pleasant experience after immediately applying - with the eau de toilette, you may experience a slight 'tingle' or burn in the nostrils due to the alcohol fumes. With this, it's nothing but a delicious and intoxicating fragrance. I receive nothing but compliments when I wear this. I'm very pleased with my purchase!
Eau Tendre is my favorite perfume and only Chanel fragrance I care for. It feels appropriate for literally any application, whether you're working at the office, going grocery shopping or out with friends. It's delicate and super feminine. The citrus feels very youthful and keeps me feeling uplifted while the floral side is gorgeous. It doesn't wear heavy but it lasts on me all day. I would've never discovered it but my first bottle was gifted by someone who felt it suited my personality better than the fragrances I had usually worn prior. I'm eternally grateful.
Montgomery
This fragrance is by far one of the best scents I have ever used. It's light and floral, but has staying power that lasts for hours. If a fragrance could be described as "pretty," then this perfume would be considered "very pretty!" I have had strangers approach me about what I was wearing because it smelled so good. When I ask if I have on too much the answer is inevitably, "Oh no, it's smells wonderful!" I agree. My family and friends know that I want anything in the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre line. That way they know I will ALWAYS be happy with my gift!

130 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Portsmouth, VA
il y a un mois
Kaylijah D. • il y a 8 jours
It’s a light fruity floral scent but still fresh. Only need 1 spray and it lasts day! I love it!!
New Castle, DE
il y a un mois
Chanel chance does anyone know of the best place to purchase this parfume? how does it smell?
Medea J. • il y a un mois
It has very spring blossom smell in it. Great smell for spring pregnancy, very feminine, but don’t expect too long performance from it, it’s very light and doesn’t lasts long ♥️