BY CHANEL #5 in Fragrance for Her

CHANCE, the country's bestselling fragrance family, reveals its newest facet, CHANCE EAU TENDRE. CHANEL Master Perfumer Jacques Polge reimagines the decidedly young scent in a constellation of tender and vibrant notes, at once delicate and airy, with an intoxicatingly light, fruity trail.

• Why does it smell so good💕🤩2 Answers
  • Okay so I know there are a bunch of Chanel bottles that look exac...4 Answers
  • What does it smell like? Sweet.. flowery?1 Answers
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
Review for: Perfume Women Eau
This smells unbelievably amazing. I have no idea how they even created a fragrance that smells this good. I bought it for myself for birthday last year and just now used up the rest of it. You definetly get your money's worth because I srayed it so much and definetly wore it at least 3 times a week. It last for a long time. Nice soft scent.
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually use fragrances but I love this one. It has a really nice floral scent to it and is not really bold which I am really glad about because I am not a big fan of bold perfume. I really love this scent because it's clean and subtle and won't overpower your senses but it does leave a lasting
Nicole W.
Stillwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this scent, it is a very light and clean smelling with some floral notes. It's not too over powering to me, Chanel is high end so be prepared for the price, The packaging is simple but beautiful and I definitely repurchase and recommend.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I wish I could give this fragrance 100 stars!!! It’s so amazing and works so well with my body chemistry. It’s kind of pricy but it 110% worth it!!!!! I get so many compliments. You can find it at Macy’s and really any department store that retails Chanel.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't ever smelled anything more beautiful in my life. My friend was wearing it and I had to know what she was wearing. When she told me it was Chanel, I was totally shocked. I don't like Chanel's scents. They're too heavy or just smell gross to me. This is totally amazing. I would recommend to everyone. It's very very pricey though.
Carly A.
New York
Review for: Eau Spray-No Colour-35
A scent that lasts all day but it's still subtle and sexy. You can put it on at 8:00am and when happy hour told around it's still lingering on you. When you walk in they will know you have arrived by the scent. Chance by Chanel
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The last time I bought a full-size bottle of fragrance was Chanel Chance. A co-worker of mine had gotten it for Christmas from her in-laws, and every time she wore it, I would compliment her she smells so good. Fresh, sophisticated, not sweet or sugary, just luxurious. After about a year of envying her smelling so good, I bought myself a bottle for my Birthday and it smells just as amazing on me. Love, love, love this fragrance!
Equannie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ❤ this perfume it lasts so long I can walk past someone and they can smell me long after I’m gone. It’s very rare that perfume stay on to my body but I swear I can slightly hug my husband and when he leaves he’ll text me and say I can still smell you on my clothes lol
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I would love this scent but it’s unfortunately too citrusy for my personal tastes. I don’t wear it but for winter holiday events and I do receive compliments but it’s just not my favorite for the price. It’s a classic so I had to own it but I could really do without!
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all-time favorite person. My dad bought my first bottle 10 years ago & im still so in love. I feel so elegant while wearing this perfume. It's quite floral & a little goes a long way. The packaging is beautiful. Totally worth every penny to buy. I just ran out & I'm dying to buy another bottle. Every time I spray myself with this perfume, I know it's gonna be a good day.
Frances W.
Does the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre come in Eau de Parfum? I haven't been able to find it online. However, I remember seeing at a boutique that one of the other Chanel Chance does come in Eau de Parfum. I think it was the orange one.
Jordan V.
How does this smell? Is it more floral?
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this perfume overpowering or too strong?
Cara Y.
Winnetka, CA
Has anyone seen this perfume in a rollerball?
Leilani S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I know there are a bunch of Chanel bottles that look exactly the same as this but they're different colors? Are they the same scent or not? I tried looking for the names on the bottles but I couldn't spot anything?