MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerChanel
Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray

CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray

A floral-fruity fragrance in a round bottle. Soft and tender top notes sweep you into a whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fruity fragrance that intertwines the green and fruity Grapefruit-Quince accord with the softness of Jasmine and the smoothness of White Musks. A tender and delicate fragrance with a poetic trail of scent.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for more a generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the "TWIST AND SPRAY" comes in a practical travel size you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

What are the main note of [product:chanel-chance-tendre-eau-de-toilette-spray-for-women-17-oz/-50-ml] ?
Chanel chance I have the green Chanel Chance perfume but wondering if this one smelled as great?
Is toilet or parfume better??
Start your review of CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray!
Columbus, OH
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Surbhi B.
Purchased at: Macy's
It is an elegant fragrance, it's fresh and soft and most importantly something you could wear everyday and not offend anyone sensitive to overpowering scent. It really lasts like forever, as you feel enrobed in fresh roses and jasmine. It is perfect for all seasons, but it reminds me of soothing spring-summer breeze (aromatic I must say!). It also kinda resembles to Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Perfume.
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Christina J.
My absolute favorite perfume ! I love the scent & I always get compliments! It’s pricey but soo worth it
Mableton, GA
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Ignacio M.
Purchased at: ULTA
A perfect perfume for any occasion, every time my girlfriend uses it leaves the house impregnated with a fresh and perfect smell. you should try it.
santa barbara
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Maddy M.
This perfume smells amazing and last so long!! Ten out of ten i would highly recommend😗😗
Temecula
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Monica O.
This is my favorite perfume, it’s a light scent that reminds me of vanilla and very light floral. It last hours on me, and I get compliments every time I wear it. I will buy again when I run out because I can’t live without it!
Clarksville, TN
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by irene C.
This is my absolute favorite perfume, I tried to switch it up this year and tried other channel perfumes but I couldn’t get myself to part from this wonderful scent! It’s definitely my favorite perfume out of all channel perfumes! I get compliments all the time when I wear it!
El Paso, TX
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Sara C.
This is a really lovely floral perfume. Unfortunately it doesn't last in my skin for more than 4 hrs. If not it would be perfect 💜
Saline, MI
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Pommy O.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I love the smell of CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray so much. It’s floral, sweet and refreshing. I feel pretty when I used this. The smell last all day and you don’t need much so the bottle lasts forever. I love all Chanel Chance lines and this is one of my favorite. It’s a little expensive but worth every penny.
Attleboro , MA
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Rachel B.
Smells amazing! Such a beautiful classy smell. I love wearing this out on a date night or just a night out! My boyfriend said it’s a sexy scent ✨ it is pricey but so worth the hype. Definitely would purchase again in the future.
Riverside
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Elizabeth A.
I love this perfume because it has that fruity fragrance that makes me feel young and free. I feel like it is young but elegant at the same time, because it has that Jasmine smell as well. It overall makes me complete and happy, I truly wouldn't change anything to it!!

159 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Springdale, AR
il y a 2 mois
Tiffany T. il y a 2 mois
It smells awesome! This has been my signature fragrance for a few years. I’d def recommend if you enjoy a floral scent with a citrus undertone. Very feminine and the scent lasts for hours.