CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Annay G.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Heather E.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meghan J.

BY CHANEL

Fragrance Family: Floral

Scent Type: Fruity Floral

Key Notes: Grapefruit, Quince, Rose Accord, White Musk

Fragrance Description:
An enhanced interpretation of the unexpected floral-fruity fragrance, CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum sweeps you into an intensified whirlwind of tenderness. The signature CHANCE bottle is reinvented with a silver cap and golden accent.

COMPOSITION
A constellation of enveloping notes of Jasmine Absolute and Rose Essence dazzles with an intoxicatingly soft and enveloping trail for a radiant and feminine scent.

HOW TO APPLY
The Eau de Parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel*
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
No words to express how much I’m love I and with this frangance. Classy fruity sweet and elegance. I give that attention of, “what are you wearing?” It smells soooo good. Loveee it😍😍
Heather E.
Cameron
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love this perfume! I get so many compliments when I wear this scent! It’s a little pricy but definitely would investing in. You only need one or two sprays and it lasts awhile! I will continue to buy and recommend to others! CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
Meghan J.
Leesville, LA
I love this scent! Anytime I wear it I always get a ton of compliments. The smell is long lasting and it is among my top favorite scents to wear no matter what I’m doing or where I’m going. I’m just about out now and will certainly be buying a new bottle soon! CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
rachel s.
Portland
Really want to try this but what is the scent?
Jessica B.
Spartanburg
Is the scent overpowering?
Danielle J.
Any good? Needing a new perfume to try.
Britt D.
What does this scent smell similar too?
Lourdes J.