CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Annay G.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Heather E.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meghan J.

BY CHANEL

Fragrance Family: Floral

Scent Type: Fruity Floral

Key Notes: Grapefruit, Quince, Rose Accord, White Musk

Fragrance Description:
An enhanced interpretation of the unexpected floral-fruity fragrance, CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum sweeps you into an intensified whirlwind of tenderness. The signature CHANCE bottle is reinvented with a silver cap and golden accent.

COMPOSITION
A constellation of enveloping notes of Jasmine Absolute and Rose Essence dazzles with an intoxicatingly soft and enveloping trail for a radiant and feminine scent.

HOW TO APPLY
The Eau de Parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel*

Start your review of CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Heather E.
Cameron, WI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love this perfume! I get so many compliments when I wear this scent! It’s a little pricy but definitely would investing in. You only need one or two sprays and it lasts awhile! I will continue to buy and recommend to others! CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
tori s.
I finally went out and tested this today and I was not disappointed. In fact I have and do like the EDT but not all the time because it's a little too sharp and strong for daily use. This EDP version is softer not as citrusy I think a little bit more elegant then the EDT. It's more of a rounded scent soft and delicate yet lasting power of the EDT. I can't actually detect the rose note that was added but maybe that's what's making it so soft and gentler. I think I'm getting this for Valentine's Day as my BF said it smelled nice. if you do like the EDT this would be great to try out it's very similar just a little softer more wearable for daily use. Bravo to Chanel they did a good job on this perfume!! Update:. Hours later this is still going strong maybe a little too strong so will not be an everyday scent for me but for going out for dinner on a spring night.
Adriana Elizabeth V.
Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco
Es el perfume que estoy usando actualmente, huele.delicioso... tengo al.menos 4 años usándolo  y sinceramente  lo amo ♡dura el aroma todo el día intacto, en cuanto a la.presentación  es muy sencillo pero muy fácil  y practico a la hora de llevarlo en la bolsa a todos lados
Veronica L.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my new favorite scents. I cant believe it took me this long to try this. Its amazing. The scent is sexy and sophisticated not too strong the perfect balance and i can where it year round. I will be repurchasing this one because I absolutely love love love it
djenidi a.
laghouat
I liked this product so much I loved it very much and I want to get it again it really is great
Anya L.
I’ve been using this one for a while. I am a fan of floral anything and this perfume is amazing. All of the different scents are amazing too, and this one follows. You can never be disappointed with Chanel Parfumerie products, I am in love with this one
Jennifer D.
Newark, NJ
This is beautiful. Young. Sweet. Classic and quite floral. I get compliments every time I wear this one. I've gone through quite a few bottles. It will always be on my vanity.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I’ve worn this for 7 years and still everyday I get at least one compliment a day on how wonderful it smells. It lasts me all day and even jf you drown yourself in it, it never overwhelms. I will never wear another perfume. This scent is the perfect floral balance for everyday.
fell in love with this perfume ... its smell overwhelms me in a world of euphoria and intense joy .. I love using it every day anywhere that gives a feeling of comfort and distress .. i encourage really evry person to buy this brand .. cause it's really amazing
Kortni W.
I love this scent. My mother always collected fragrances. I always borrowed this one from her. The scent is strong and last a long time. I feel it is a little expensive but totally worth it. Very long lasting and I think everyone should give this a try
rachel s.
Portland
Really want to try this but what is the scent?
Jessica B.
Spartanburg
Is the scent overpowering?
Danielle J.
Any good? Needing a new perfume to try.
Britt D.
What does this scent smell similar too?