CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Annay G.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Heather E.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meghan J.

BY CHANEL

Fragrance Family: Floral

Scent Type: Fruity Floral

Key Notes: Grapefruit, Quince, Rose Accord, White Musk

Fragrance Description:
An enhanced interpretation of the unexpected floral-fruity fragrance, CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum sweeps you into an intensified whirlwind of tenderness. The signature CHANCE bottle is reinvented with a silver cap and golden accent.

COMPOSITION
A constellation of enveloping notes of Jasmine Absolute and Rose Essence dazzles with an intoxicatingly soft and enveloping trail for a radiant and feminine scent.

HOW TO APPLY
The Eau de Parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel*
Bianca S.
Marietta, GA
Este perfume huele delicioso me llegó una muestra hace poco y quede enamorada ya lo quiero probar me encantó
Mandie D.
Mesa
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Chance Eau Tendre. It's delicate, yet flirty. I have all of the fragrances in the Chance line, and get compliments on the way I smell wearing them daily. Even if I am not planning on going out of the house on a given day, I still spray my favorite brand fragrance on my neck and wrists, to give me the confidence to get through whatever life throws at me. With Chanel fragrances, you can't go wrong!
April M.
Leeds, AL
Chanel chance is one of my VERY fave perfumes!! It's long lasting and a clean scented-floral that's beautiful on the dry down .. it's not overpowering at ALL ! I've received tons of compliments on this ! It's a perfect back to spring/ summer perfume !! Only thing I don't like , Is the price .. but it's worth the money for sure !! It'll stay with you all day long And I don't just buy expensive perfume like that.. but I'd buy this one ..
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love all Chanel Perfumes, but this is going to be one of my top three. The bottle is beautiful as always the send lasts so long there’s so much in the bottle. It smells the light not too intense, I’ve already bought it twice, I totally recommend it
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
No words to express how much I’m love I and with this frangance. Classy fruity sweet and elegance. I give that attention of, “what are you wearing?” It smells soooo good. Loveee it😍😍
Olivia C.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite light scented perfume that lasts all day and is very noticeable without being too overpowering. Love!
Heather E.
Cameron
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love this perfume! I get so many compliments when I wear this scent! It’s a little pricy but definitely would investing in. You only need one or two sprays and it lasts awhile! I will continue to buy and recommend to others! CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
chica c.
oran
Bonjour Réellement intéressés par vos produits CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray est afin de connaître au mieux votre marque j'aurais souhaité recevoir vos produit ainssi votre catalogues merci .
Holly B.
Stillwater
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go-to summer fragrance. It is absolutely lovely and long-lasting. I get multiple compliments literally every time I wear it, which is pretty much daily during the warmer months.
Nabila K.
birmingham
I have been loving this fragrance for the past 7-8 years and I am still not over it .
rachel s.
Portland
Really want to try this but what is the scent?
Jessica B.
Spartanburg
Is the scent overpowering?
Danielle J.
Any good? Needing a new perfume to try.
Britt D.
What does this scent smell similar too?
Lourdes J.