CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Annay G.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Heather E.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meghan J.

BY CHANEL

Fragrance Family: Floral

Scent Type: Fruity Floral

Key Notes: Grapefruit, Quince, Rose Accord, White Musk

Fragrance Description:
An enhanced interpretation of the unexpected floral-fruity fragrance, CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum sweeps you into an intensified whirlwind of tenderness. The signature CHANCE bottle is reinvented with a silver cap and golden accent.

COMPOSITION
A constellation of enveloping notes of Jasmine Absolute and Rose Essence dazzles with an intoxicatingly soft and enveloping trail for a radiant and feminine scent.

HOW TO APPLY
The Eau de Parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel*
tori s.
I finally went out and tested this today and I was not disappointed. In fact I have and do like the EDT but not all the time because it's a little too sharp and strong for daily use. This EDP version is softer not as citrusy I think a little bit more elegant then the EDT. It's more of a rounded scent soft and delicate yet lasting power of the EDT. I can't actually detect the rose note that was added but maybe that's what's making it so soft and gentler. I think I'm getting this for Valentine's Day as my BF said it smelled nice. if you do like the EDT this would be great to try out it's very similar just a little softer more wearable for daily use. Bravo to Chanel they did a good job on this perfume!! Update:. Hours later this is still going strong maybe a little too strong so will not be an everyday scent for me but for going out for dinner on a spring night.
Æ❤️ÆÃT Æ.
Queens
Purchased at: Macy's
Sweet fragrance and long lasting I love channel perfume I wana buy again again.
Carol S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this fragrance l. Its very floral and not overwhelming and lasts all day. Very unique scent.
djenidi a.
laghouat
I liked this product so much I loved it very much and I want to get it again it really is great
Aleksandra M.
Warsaw
One of my all time favorite perfumes. It smells incredibly fresh and it lasts for a long time. Highly recommend them !
Anya L.
I’ve been using this one for a while. I am a fan of floral anything and this perfume is amazing. All of the different scents are amazing too, and this one follows. You can never be disappointed with Chanel Parfumerie products, I am in love with this one
Helan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed with my new perfume from CHANEL!!! Literally i can smell this scent on myself all day long! I don’t think i will ever get over this one! Highly highly recommend this to all girls who are looking for a new perfume to purchase!
Meghan J.
Leesville, LA
I love this scent! Anytime I wear it I always get a ton of compliments. The smell is long lasting and it is among my top favorite scents to wear no matter what I’m doing or where I’m going. I’m just about out now and will certainly be buying a new bottle soon! CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
victoria c.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love this scent it has a nice light scent that stays all day.Chanel chance is perfect for day or night. I definitely recommend you try it out.
Carla M.
Doral, FL
Excelente aroma por parte de chanel en recipiente es super practico y duradero el olor si lo volveria a repetir su uso se a vuelto uno de mis favoritos
rachel s.
Portland
Really want to try this but what is the scent?
Jessica B.
Spartanburg
Is the scent overpowering?
Danielle J.
Any good? Needing a new perfume to try.
Britt D.
What does this scent smell similar too?
Lourdes J.