CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Annay G.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Heather E.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meghan J.

BY CHANEL

Fragrance Family: Floral

Scent Type: Fruity Floral

Key Notes: Grapefruit, Quince, Rose Accord, White Musk

Fragrance Description:
An enhanced interpretation of the unexpected floral-fruity fragrance, CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum sweeps you into an intensified whirlwind of tenderness. The signature CHANCE bottle is reinvented with a silver cap and golden accent.

COMPOSITION
A constellation of enveloping notes of Jasmine Absolute and Rose Essence dazzles with an intoxicatingly soft and enveloping trail for a radiant and feminine scent.

HOW TO APPLY
The Eau de Parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel*

Start your review of CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Meghan J.
Leesville, LA
I love this scent! Anytime I wear it I always get a ton of compliments. The smell is long lasting and it is among my top favorite scents to wear no matter what I’m doing or where I’m going. I’m just about out now and will certainly be buying a new bottle soon! CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
Anya L.
I’ve been using this one for a while. I am a fan of floral anything and this perfume is amazing. All of the different scents are amazing too, and this one follows. You can never be disappointed with Chanel Parfumerie products, I am in love with this one
Brittany C.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Sephora
Been my go to perfume for the last few years. Always receiving compliments on how nice I smell. Easy to travel with as well. I’ll probably buy this the rest of my life CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray ♥️ I suggest this to anyone who wants a light fruity yet subtle luxury smell
Ale H.
Berkeley, CA
I have a large collection of fragrances, and aside from Versace’s Bright Crystal, this is my all-time favorite. It is a floral, feminine, romantic scent that I’ve found fits me well because despite being a classic, it is still youthful and flirty.
Jennifer D.
Newark, NJ
This is beautiful. Young. Sweet. Classic and quite floral. I get compliments every time I wear this one. I've gone through quite a few bottles. It will always be on my vanity.
Helan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed with my new perfume from CHANEL!!! Literally i can smell this scent on myself all day long! I don’t think i will ever get over this one! Highly highly recommend this to all girls who are looking for a new perfume to purchase!
Cristina C.
Pensacola
Comparing to other Chanel perfumes, this one a much lighter, easier on the scent. Floral and very summertime. Would recommend for someone who likes light but durable and have no allergies to floral, sweet scents.
Christina C.
Fort Wayne, IN
So light and fresh I love this perfume. It last all day and makes me feel so clean. This is my first time purchasing this but I love it. It’s better than others and I will buy again.
victoria c.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love this scent it has a nice light scent that stays all day.Chanel chance is perfect for day or night. I definitely recommend you try it out.
Olivia C.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite light scented perfume that lasts all day and is very noticeable without being too overpowering. Love!
rachel s.
Portland
Really want to try this but what is the scent?
Jessica B.
Spartanburg
Is the scent overpowering?
Danielle J.
Any good? Needing a new perfume to try.
Britt D.
What does this scent smell similar too?
Lourdes J.