CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Annay G.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Heather E.CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meghan J.

BY CHANEL

Fragrance Family: Floral

Scent Type: Fruity Floral

Key Notes: Grapefruit, Quince, Rose Accord, White Musk

Fragrance Description:
An enhanced interpretation of the unexpected floral-fruity fragrance, CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum sweeps you into an intensified whirlwind of tenderness. The signature CHANCE bottle is reinvented with a silver cap and golden accent.

COMPOSITION
A constellation of enveloping notes of Jasmine Absolute and Rose Essence dazzles with an intoxicatingly soft and enveloping trail for a radiant and feminine scent.

HOW TO APPLY
The Eau de Parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel*
Heather E.
Cameron, WI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love this perfume! I get so many compliments when I wear this scent! It’s a little pricy but definitely would investing in. You only need one or two sprays and it lasts awhile! I will continue to buy and recommend to others! CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
April M.
Leeds, AL
Chanel chance is one of my VERY fave perfumes!! It's long lasting and a clean scented-floral that's beautiful on the dry down .. it's not overpowering at ALL ! I've received tons of compliments on this ! It's a perfect back to spring/ summer perfume !! Only thing I don't like , Is the price .. but it's worth the money for sure !! It'll stay with you all day long And I don't just buy expensive perfume like that.. but I'd buy this one ..
Veronica L.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my new favorite scents. I cant believe it took me this long to try this. Its amazing. The scent is sexy and sophisticated not too strong the perfect balance and i can where it year round. I will be repurchasing this one because I absolutely love love love it
Kortni W.
I love this scent. My mother always collected fragrances. I always borrowed this one from her. The scent is strong and last a long time. I feel it is a little expensive but totally worth it. Very long lasting and I think everyone should give this a try
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love all Chanel Perfumes, but this is going to be one of my top three. The bottle is beautiful as always the send lasts so long there’s so much in the bottle. It smells the light not too intense, I’ve already bought it twice, I totally recommend it
Meghan W.
Nashville
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This light, floral scent is PERFECT for spring! I just ordered a fresh bottle from Nordstrom and I cannot wait to be surrounded by its luxurious scent! It reminds me of spring! Try it!
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
No words to express how much I’m love I and with this frangance. Classy fruity sweet and elegance. I give that attention of, “what are you wearing?” It smells soooo good. Loveee it😍😍
tori s.
I finally went out and tested this today and I was not disappointed. In fact I have and do like the EDT but not all the time because it's a little too sharp and strong for daily use. This EDP version is softer not as citrusy I think a little bit more elegant then the EDT. It's more of a rounded scent soft and delicate yet lasting power of the EDT. I can't actually detect the rose note that was added but maybe that's what's making it so soft and gentler. I think I'm getting this for Valentine's Day as my BF said it smelled nice. if you do like the EDT this would be great to try out it's very similar just a little softer more wearable for daily use. Bravo to Chanel they did a good job on this perfume!! Update:. Hours later this is still going strong maybe a little too strong so will not be an everyday scent for me but for going out for dinner on a spring night.
Holly B.
Stillwater
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go-to summer fragrance. It is absolutely lovely and long-lasting. I get multiple compliments literally every time I wear it, which is pretty much daily during the warmer months.
Mandie D.
Mesa
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Chance Eau Tendre. It's delicate, yet flirty. I have all of the fragrances in the Chance line, and get compliments on the way I smell wearing them daily. Even if I am not planning on going out of the house on a given day, I still spray my favorite brand fragrance on my neck and wrists, to give me the confidence to get through whatever life throws at me. With Chanel fragrances, you can't go wrong!
rachel s.
Portland
Really want to try this but what is the scent?
Jessica B.
Spartanburg
Is the scent overpowering?
Danielle J.
Any good? Needing a new perfume to try.
Britt D.
What does this scent smell similar too?
Lourdes J.