tori s.
I finally went out and tested this today and I was not disappointed. In fact I have and do like the EDT but not all the time because it's a little too sharp and strong for daily use. This EDP version is softer not as citrusy I think a little bit more elegant then the EDT. It's more of a rounded scent soft and delicate yet lasting power of the EDT. I can't actually detect the rose note that was added but maybe that's what's making it so soft and gentler. I think I'm getting this for Valentine's Day as my BF said it smelled nice. if you do like the EDT this would be great to try out it's very similar just a little softer more wearable for daily use. Bravo to Chanel they did a good job on this perfume!! Update:. Hours later this is still going strong maybe a little too strong so will not be an everyday scent for me but for going out for dinner on a spring night.