CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meghan J.

BY CHANEL

Fragrance Family: Floral

Scent Type: Fruity Floral

Key Notes: Grapefruit, Quince, Rose Accord, White Musk

Fragrance Description:
An enhanced interpretation of the unexpected floral-fruity fragrance, CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Parfum sweeps you into an intensified whirlwind of tenderness. The signature CHANCE bottle is reinvented with a silver cap and golden accent.

COMPOSITION
A constellation of enveloping notes of Jasmine Absolute and Rose Essence dazzles with an intoxicatingly soft and enveloping trail for a radiant and feminine scent.

HOW TO APPLY
The Eau de Parfum comes in a spray format for an effortless application on skin or clothing.

Buy on Chanel*
Meghan J.
Leesville, LA
I love this scent! Anytime I wear it I always get a ton of compliments. The smell is long lasting and it is among my top favorite scents to wear no matter what I’m doing or where I’m going. I’m just about out now and will certainly be buying a new bottle soon! CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
Mandie D.
Mesa
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Chance Eau Tendre. It's delicate, yet flirty. I have all of the fragrances in the Chance line, and get compliments on the way I smell wearing them daily. Even if I am not planning on going out of the house on a given day, I still spray my favorite brand fragrance on my neck and wrists, to give me the confidence to get through whatever life throws at me. With Chanel fragrances, you can't go wrong!
Brittany C.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Sephora
Been my go to perfume for the last few years. Always receiving compliments on how nice I smell. Easy to travel with as well. I’ll probably buy this the rest of my life CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray ♥️ I suggest this to anyone who wants a light fruity yet subtle luxury smell
Veronica L.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my new favorite scents. I cant believe it took me this long to try this. Its amazing. The scent is sexy and sophisticated not too strong the perfect balance and i can where it year round. I will be repurchasing this one because I absolutely love love love it
Anya L.
I’ve been using this one for a while. I am a fan of floral anything and this perfume is amazing. All of the different scents are amazing too, and this one follows. You can never be disappointed with Chanel Parfumerie products, I am in love with this one
Kortni W.
Rsm, CA
I love this scent. My mother always collected fragrances. I always borrowed this one from her. The scent is strong and last a long time. I feel it is a little expensive but totally worth it. Very long lasting and I think everyone should give this a try
Ale H.
Berkeley
I have a large collection of fragrances, and aside from Versace’s Bright Crystal, this is my all-time favorite. It is a floral, feminine, romantic scent that I’ve found fits me well because despite being a classic, it is still youthful and flirty.
Helan S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed with my new perfume from CHANEL!!! Literally i can smell this scent on myself all day long! I don’t think i will ever get over this one! Highly highly recommend this to all girls who are looking for a new perfume to purchase!
Cristina C.
Pensacola
Comparing to other Chanel perfumes, this one a much lighter, easier on the scent. Floral and very summertime. Would recommend for someone who likes light but durable and have no allergies to floral, sweet scents.
Tori S.
I finally went out and tested this today and I was not disappointed. In fact I have and do like the EDT but not all the time because it's a little too sharp and strong for daily use. This EDP version is softer not as citrusy I think a little bit more elegant then the EDT. It's more of a rounded scent soft and delicate yet lasting power of the EDT. I can't actually detect the rose note that was added but maybe that's what's making it so soft and gentler. I think I'm getting this for Valentine's Day as my BF said it smelled nice. if you do like the EDT this would be great to try out it's very similar just a little softer more wearable for daily use. Bravo to Chanel they did a good job on this perfume!! Update:. Hours later this is still going strong maybe a little too strong so will not be an everyday scent for me but for going out for dinner on a spring night.
Danielle J.
Any good? Needing a new perfume to try.
Jessica B.
Spartanburg
Is the scent overpowering?
Britt D.
What does this scent smell similar too?
Lourdes J.
Florida, FL
El aroma de este perfume es duradero?
Lourdes J.
Florida, FL
El aroma de este perfume es duradero?