CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Body Oil

A marvelous dry oil that penetrates instantly to intensify and prolong the trail of the fragrance. Incredibly sensorial, it leaves the skin silky soft and delicately scented with the floral-fruity notes of CHANCE EAU TENDRE. The romantic spirit of the fragrance is diffused like a wave of tenderness over the body. Limited edition.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-fruity fragrance that intertwines the green and fruity grapefruit-quince accord with the softness of jasmine and the smoothness of white musk notes. A tender and delicate fragrance with a poetic trail.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

After the bath or shower and after drying off, spray in a cloud to diffuse the spirit of the fragrance gently over the body.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
3 days agoocala, FL
I enjoyed using this body oil from CHANEL. I liked how it hydrated my skin ,leaving silky smooth. I like that you can find it at the mall closest to you or online. The scent is not overwhelming and yet is light and airy. I do like this and do recommend to try.
4 days agoBoise City
Imagine falling in love, head over heals deep and powerfully. Uncontrollably. That is this scent. It's all of the love you've ever felt rolled up into a scent. Pricey, but worth every penny. Lasts well, even through a workout. I highly recommend.
8 days ago
Smells great and stays on even after you wash your clothes. It's very floral and sweet smelling. I would wear it every day if it wasn't so expensive. If money is no object to you then I recommend this product 100%. If you have a tight budget then it wouldn't be for you.
a month ago
this product is absolutely amazing! smells great and lasts long! it last longer than most other brands i have used in the past. not much to improve on, super nice packaging! the bottle is super cute! i would absolutely buy this again!
2 months agoguntersville
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Body Oil uploaded by Asʜʟʏɴ 𝕂.
Great smell!!! Never over powering and lasts all day. My favorite perfume ever. Being body oil it’s more subtle but not too sickening. Great for the price. Would definitely recommend. Also moisturizes a lot :)
3 months ago
A body oil that keeps my skin hydrated and smells light and refreshing.  What amazed me the most about this oil is that is was not greasy and the scent was long lasting.  While this is a bit on the pricey side for a body oil, it is well worth it.  Highly suggest!
2 months agoAmarillo
I love this so much. It has such a romantic smell that actually last on me. I only have to use a little bit and it can smell it on my self almost all day. It is a little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for. I would recommend this to all my friends.
a month agoChattanooga
Smelled great, and the scent lasted for a long time without having to reapply or load on a whole lot to begin with. I like the fact that I don't have to spray it all over my sensitive skin, but can dab the oil in the spots I know that my skin won't be affected.
2 months agoNorth Carolina
So nice. I loved it a lot and got it from a friend, definitely nice if you like oils on the skin. Dab it on the inner wrists or other pulse points and it’s amazing! A little pricey, cute packaging, would recommend if you like to splurge a little. Smells nice!
22 days agoHartford
Love it!!!! Its awesome and it smells so good i wish i had a lifetime supply. It really is amazing amazing amazing amazing. Product doesnt need any improvements i use this all the time and its awesome no need to change anything its a great product