Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersChanel
Chance Eau Fraîche Moisturising Body Cream

CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Moisturising Body Cream

A moisturising body cream with the floral-sparkling notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. A creamy texture that leaves the skin soft, moisturised and lightly fragranced.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A moisturising body cream scented with the floral-sparkling notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE, intertwining the zesty freshness of Citron, the softness of Jasmine and the vibrant presence of Teak Wood.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral-sparkling scent trail of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. Apply the Body Cream generously for an enveloping and moisturising step within the ritual.

HooW well does this moisturize ?
Start your review of CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Moisturising Body Cream!
Product Highlights
When wanting to spice up my moisturizing routine I love using Chanel's Chance Body Cream. It smells so fragrant and just like the accompanying perfume, it lasts all day and night. in reviews
San Ysidro, CA
CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Moisturising Body Cream uploaded by Nadya A.
CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Moisturising Body Cream uploaded by Nadya A.
I really like its smell and the super moisturizing sensation that it leaves on my body I like it a lot but I don't use it daily I look for other options for that but it is very good it leaves your skin as smooth and smells delicious
Cumming, GA
CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Moisturising Body Cream uploaded by Lyudmila F.
This is my favorite body cream. It smells amazing - floral fresh scent that lasts all day long. The cream has a rich, moisturizing and light formula. It quickly dissolves into skin and leaves long-lasting comfort feeling. In summer I like to apply it instead of perfume.
Lowell
Hdkd jzid jz d did djd djd djd si djd ak zosnks smus. kahbs dldodnrus dlsind smosjd dkisnd dksond d
Lake City, FL
I love this and I also love the perfume and I have reviewed many compliments on them by strangers
Monongahela, PA
Packaging of this is gorgeous and the smell is out of this world. I wish there was a little more product as I use things like this very quickly, but totally worth it.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a light and refreshing scent. It doesn't smell like grandma scents which is something i always try to avoid. Its so beautiful in the sense of its smell and packaging. I always get compliments on it and i love wearing it on a daily bases. Really finishes off my whole look by smelling good.
Resaca, GA
The absolute best! Chanel’s body lotion isn’t goopy or too thick. It goes on smooth, and the scent is light!
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love that using this it makes my body feel super great and refreshed after using it kind of expensive but worth it
Brooklyn, NY
Ilove this product sooouch this is one of the best cream i ever used i advice it
Reseda, CA
This will keep you smelling good all day and all night! And it keeps your skin soft at the same time. Its a win-win!