BY CHANEL

A moisturising body cream with the floral-sparkling notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. A creamy texture that leaves the skin soft, moisturised and lightly fragranced.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A moisturising body cream scented with the floral-sparkling notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE, intertwining the zesty freshness of Citron, the softness of Jasmine and the vibrant presence of Teak Wood.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral-sparkling scent trail of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. Apply the Body Cream generously for an enveloping and moisturising step within the ritual.

Buy on Chanel
  • "When wanting to spice up my moisturizing routine I love using Chanel's Chance Body Cream. It smells so fragrant and just like the accompanying perfume, it lasts all day and night. " in 4 reviews
Janette W.
Gurnee
When they say that this helps in the sense stay on longer and yes most definitely. Not that it already does lol
I think everyone should buy this. Bought mine at Macy’s
michelle p.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a light and refreshing scent. It doesn't smell like grandma scents which is something i always try to avoid. Its so beautiful in the sense of its smell and packaging. I always get compliments on it and i love wearing it on a daily bases. Really finishes off my whole look by smelling good.
Valerie L.
Victoria, TX
Love this Frangrance, smell as so
Crisp and clean. The scent lasts all day and I am
Constantly getting compliments. I bought it at Dillard's with a coupon and I will for sure be buying
It again! I recommend everyone to buy it as well! Is sort of hard to find!
sidney g.
Detroit,Mi
This product smells really good to me i use almost everyday.I am a first time user of this product.I plan on buying this product again.I didn't buy this product i received it as a gift from my mother.The cream could have thicker consistency in my opinion.
Paulette N.
Charlotte, NC
Chanel chance ANYTHING IS LIFE! Gold,pink,green chance products..
Light ,Aerie, Floral ,very pleasant to the senses all of Chanel products last long on the skin and clothing and perfumes you don't need that much smell it all day long
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
The smell of this is amazing! It feels so soft and supple. It is expensive but anything Chanel is. But it's worth the money. And anything Chanel is worth it! This product lasts a long time and the smell stays fresh!
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
Incredible smelling!!! Very hydrating. Makes your skin feel amazing. I used it right after I shower and it leaves your body feeling like silk for hours and hours. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Andrea M.
Pearl, MS
The Chance by Chanel is my favorite scent. It can be pricey but it's well worth it. It lasts all day and I get numerous compliments on it. I received it as a birthday present a few years ago and now I can't stay away. The bottle is small and sleek and fits just about anywhere. Great product!
Jasmine L.
Tulare, CA
This smells just like the perfume. Fresh and floral scent to it. It's one of my all time favorites because after you use it the hint of the perfume is still lingering on your body. It's amazing.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
I always receive so many compliments when wearing this fragrance...it even smells expensive and people know it's a high-end scent but it's light and not too overpowering my fav summer scent!!!