CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Hair Mist uploaded by Ricky H.

BY CHANEL

The hair mist scents the hair with the floral-sparkling notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. An enveloping mist you can take with you anywhere to revive the trail of the fragrance throughout the day.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A hair mist scented with the floral-sparkling notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE, intertwining the zesty freshness of Citron, the softness of Jasmine and the vibrant presence of Teak Wood.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral-sparkling scent trail of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. Spray the hair mist in a cloud onto your brush, or directly onto hair, to envelop it in the delicate scent of the fragrance.

Vy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fancy packaging, sexy smell. A bit pricey but if you get the big one it's more value. I tried the sample package that macys gave me and I'm going to buy a full sized bottle for my mom cause she liked it .
Ciara R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love when fragrances offer hair mists! It's a great way to wear scents since heat escapes through the top of your head and propels the fragrance. This is lighter than the eau de parfum. I would consider this an entry point to CHANEL fragrance, eau fraiche is younger and fresher than most CHANEL fragrances and is great for your 20s when you don't want anything too serious bit isn't overly fruity or floral but has a nice balanced feel. I wore this til I ran out and have not repurchased as I like to skip around but I definitely liked it and would wear it again.
Nency P.
I love this hair mist... it adds a long lasting smell to my body, and the scent is amazing! A little pricey, but a little goes along way! I love Chanel products.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
This hair mist is a lifesaver for those dry shampoo days. Its a great scent that covers the smell of dry shampoo instead of mixing with it. The scent lasts all day without being overwhelming from the time of application to the end of the day. You'll love it.
Koyaana R.
Los angeles, CA
Very light, I like the fact that my hair smells great all day. This is good if most perfumes are too heavy for you, as they are oil based and intended to last all day on skin. However, hair holds scent better, so this is a great option thats not overpowering.
Vianney G.
Winter Park, FL
it perfect! The smell of this perfume is delicious , you lasts a long time and it is not necessary to use a lot. I think that is the best that exist and is very elegant, i think that the product speaks fot itself ,can not miss in any woman´s closet.
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
I absolutely love this hair mist. I already use this exact same perfume so I was over joyed to find the hair mist. It lasts quite a long time but if you are outdoor you do have to reapply it a few times during the day. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
Lovely and somewhat sharp fragrance. The perfume lasts on me, so I'm not sure if this hair mist actually adds much. The fragrance lingers all day, and layering this adds more of the topnotes. Decently sized but not a must-repurchase in my life.
Margaret B.
West Roxbury, MA
Smells great, such a good idea for a product now i dot have to put perfume with drying alcohol in my hair like I used to . It is pricey, but what do you expect from Chanel? Lasts long so when you flip your hair everyone around you sniff lol
Anna A.
Love this product!!! I use this in the salon on my clients! After you straighten some ones hair or do a haircolor it has a strong smell to it so I spray this product in their hair and it smells amazing and the scent is very long lasting!
Erica S.