BY CHANEL #18 in Hair Mists

A formula that protects the hair and leaves it intensely perfumed with the scent of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. A way of applying fragrance with the lightest touch, enveloping the hair with a constellation of the notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. A mood-lifting concentrate of energy, this bottle slips easily into a handbag. Easy to use, any time of the day, it enhances the trail of the fragrance. see more...

Vy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fancy packaging, sexy smell. A bit pricey but if you get the big one it's more value. I tried the sample package that macys gave me and I'm going to buy a full sized bottle for my mom cause she liked it .
Ciara R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love when fragrances offer hair mists! It's a great way to wear scents since heat escapes through the top of your head and propels the fragrance. This is lighter than the eau de parfum. I would consider this an entry point to CHANEL fragrance, eau fraiche is younger and fresher than most CHANEL fragrances and is great for your 20s when you don't want anything too serious bit isn't overly fruity or floral but has a nice balanced feel. I wore this til I ran out and have not repurchased as I like to skip around but I definitely liked it and would wear it again.
Nency P.
I love this hair mist... it adds a long lasting smell to my body, and the scent is amazing! A little pricey, but a little goes along way! I love Chanel products.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
This hair mist is a lifesaver for those dry shampoo days. Its a great scent that covers the smell of dry shampoo instead of mixing with it. The scent lasts all day without being overwhelming from the time of application to the end of the day. You'll love it.
Koyaana R.
Los Angeles , CA
Very light, I like the fact that my hair smells great all day. This is good if most perfumes are too heavy for you, as they are oil based and intended to last all day on skin. However, hair holds scent better, so this is a great option thats not overpowering.
Vianney G.
Winter Park, FL
it perfect! The smell of this perfume is delicious , you lasts a long time and it is not necessary to use a lot. I think that is the best that exist and is very elegant, i think that the product speaks fot itself ,can not miss in any woman´s closet.
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
I absolutely love this hair mist. I already use this exact same perfume so I was over joyed to find the hair mist. It lasts quite a long time but if you are outdoor you do have to reapply it a few times during the day. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
Lovely and somewhat sharp fragrance. The perfume lasts on me, so I'm not sure if this hair mist actually adds much. The fragrance lingers all day, and layering this adds more of the topnotes. Decently sized but not a must-repurchase in my life.
Margaret B.
West Roxbury, MA
Smells great, such a good idea for a product now i dot have to put perfume with drying alcohol in my hair like I used to . It is pricey, but what do you expect from Chanel? Lasts long so when you flip your hair everyone around you sniff lol
Anna A.
Love this product!!! I use this in the salon on my clients! After you straighten some ones hair or do a haircolor it has a strong smell to it so I spray this product in their hair and it smells amazing and the scent is very long lasting!