BY CHANEL #10 in Perfume for Her

A floral-sparkling fragrance in a round bottle. A surge of energy that sweeps you into a whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A floral-sparkling fragrance that intertwines the zesty freshness of Citron, the softness of Jasmine and the vibrant presence of Teak Wood. A whirlwind of energy and vitality.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

The eau de toilette comes in a spray format for a more generous use, with an effortless application on skin or clothing.

To revive the notes of the fragrance throughout the day, the "TWIST AND SPRAY" comes in a practical travel size which you can slip into your purse and take with you anywhere. A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

• that fragrance has this perfume, florar or citrico? soft ...1 Answers
  • Is the smell of this perfume to mature for a teenager??3 Answers
  • it's smel like the original ?2 Answers
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is my favorite perfume! The first spray is strong and I actually don't like it, but it disappears and then dries down to a beautiful, sophisticated warm scent. I feel so mature and strong when I wear it! It mixes with my chemistry so well. If you don't like it at first give it a minute to sink it, then make a decision. I tried all of the chanel chance perfumes and this was by far the best! The pink bottle was nice at first but dried down on me very grassy and I hated it. The green bottle was similar to this but not as strong. If you're considering this perfume go check it out! It's the bomb! I do a squirt on my wrist, one on my neck/chest then one on my shirt and it lasts all day. I'm still smelling myself at night! I want to baith in it! I'm going to be getting the hair mist soon as well. I just love this scent. I want my kids to grow up and think of me when they smell this!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
As I stated above, this is my holy grail perfume. Chanel scents hold on to the skin all day long, and I am constantly receiving compliments on this perfume. In my opinion its a very fresh smelling perfume, with just a hit of sexy/sweetness to it. It is worth every penny in my opinion, a few sprays go a long way! The notes are floral bursts with a lightness and zest as notes of citrus, Water Hyacinth and Jasmine Absolute are highlighted and energized with woody notes of Amber of Patchouli and Fresh Vetiver!!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
I own two of the Chance flanker scents, and this will always
hold a special place in my heart. For years, this was my “adult” perfume. I wore
it on interviews because it’s light and appropriate. It’s office friendly
without being caustic. I wore this on graduation days, other special events. It’s
the scent story for those major life events because it’s what I always thought someone
who has their life together would smell like during the day (my mother
influenced me to think it’s classic No. 5 at night). This was my first Chanel
perfume, and it launched an obsession. Fresh scents aren’t my favorite these
days but this will always have a place in my heart.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
I am so in love with this fragrance! It’s light, it’s fresh, it’s dainty and it’s strong all at the same time! I love the way it lingers in a soft way, but I’ve had people stop and ask me “Wow! What are you wearing?!” It’s definitely expensive, but what I love about Chanel is that it lasts. Two sprits last me a whole day!
Pearlie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells so good and not just cause it’s name brand this is my moms favorite perfume and she can’t get enough of it from the the way it smells to the way it looks it comes in a glass bottle with an easy to spray nozzle it’s once again smells so so good it’s a perfect gift for your mother like it was for mine
Audrey M.
Brighton, MA
Love this perfume! I have two different perfumes going currently, and anytime I really want to smell nice, I choose this one. It's floral, light, not musty, and lasts for a long time. I like the shape of the bottle. It's relatively thin and doesn't have a bulky cover, which I prefer. I would recommend!
Meredith W.
Zionsville, IN
Chanel makes my two favorite fragrances, CHANEL Allure Eau De Parfum Spray and Chance. I tend to lean towards Chance in the fall/winter because it is warmer in my opinion. I have been wearing this since I was a teenager and continue to keep on my shelf. Love this!
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
What girl doesn't love Chanel?! The same goes for Chanel's Chance perfume spray! It is such a lovely smell to the point where my husband will ask me to wear it on a night out in place of other favorites. It's not too overpowering and just a spray or two goes a long way.
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
I just love this fragrance. People always ask me what I am wearing when I use this. It's a bit expensive but it's worth it, I am a perfume collector and I must say that this one is very unique. It's a great fragrance for spring/summer It's flirty and sexy. I recommend it!
Elaine C.
Mission, TX
CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Spray Was introduces to this perfume last year and no matter what other one I pick up I can’t let this one go. It has such a fresh, clean smell that makes me feel happy. Don’t think I’ll let this go for a long while. The packaging as well is so simple and chic. Recommend to those who love fresh scents.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Is this product worth the money?
Kim F.
Chanel Chance Fraiche (Green) vs Chanel Chance Tendre (Pink). Which ones better? Any thoughts?
Zoe C.
Buenos aires
Is the smell of this perfume to mature for a teenager??
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Where can I get a sample of this to try?? The reviews are amazing!! CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Spray
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
How much does a full bottle of this cost? I'm sure it's pricey, but I've been dying to purchase.

Sephora