BY CHANEL #80 in Fragrance for Her

A fresh new CHANCE The bottle, encircled with silver, and highlighted with a frosted cap, holds a surprise: an abundance of freshness! The sparkling green fragrance seems ready to burst out of the bottle, like a shower of happiness. Jacques Polge reinterprets the olfactory composition of the constellation of CHANCE around the magical combination of the Unexpected Accord to create a fragrance full of joie de vivre. The Unexpected Floral now becomes a Sparkling Floral.

• it's smel like the original ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a allergic reaction to this? I think I may be havi...1 Answers
  • Chanel Chance Fraiche (Green) vs Chanel Chance Tendre (Pink). Whi...4 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I adore this scent and debated spending the money for it for months until I finally bit the bullet and bought the $60 bottle from Sephora. After using it for a couple weeks I love the scent even more but the staying power of this perfume is absolutely atrocious. I understand its an eau de toilette and that it's a little lighter but I expect a higher standard of perfume from a company like Chanel. I'm not sure if I'll buy again because I do love the scent but it disappears within a couple hours even after I drown myself in it to overcompensate hoping it'll fade and last longer.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Fremont, CA
This scent could possibly be unisex as it has a musky note to it. I initially loved it but find that it's too overpowering for me as I tend to prefer light, fruitly/floral scents. I was hoping to have a good alternative for nights where I wanted to change up my scent, but this was so strong it gave me a headache. I do find that the Eau Tendre version is more up my alley. The great thing about Chanel perfumes are that the scent lasts, which you would prefer for the high price point of these fragrances.
Olga K.
Olga K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I am so in love with this perfume - my all-time favorite! The smell is so light and fresh, yet not overpowering, and a little goes a long way. It is rather expensive, but it's definitely worth it, as one bottle lasts a while. I will definitely keep using this perfume as my "signature scent" - everyone always compliments me whenever I use it and I absolutely love it!
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
Excuse the beat up box of had this perfume for a very long time I use it sparingly because in my opinion is very expensive. I use this perfume when I travel because it's so refreshing it sounds weird but it's one of those messages makes me happy when I smell it so I've been dreading running out of it but I love the scent
Megan P.
Megan P.
Clarks summit, PA
This is my soulmate in a fragrance! It's citrusy without smelling cheap or fake. It's got these beautiful undertones that round it out which make it so wearable but still with that crisp refreshing smell. I wore it on my wedding day and my husband adores this smell as well. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it!
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Between this and Eau Vive, I had to go with Eau Fraiche for the summer months. I prefer Eau Vive for the winter because of its slightly heavier floral notes. Eau Fraiche is everything I was looking for in a fresh, citrusy scent. It lasts on me all day and I never tire of the smell. The huge bottle lasts forever too.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
You don't expect the fragrance from this tiny bottle until you put it on. It is soooo perfect for the Floirda weather. It is very light and zesty with hints of citrus throughout. I never have to reapply throughout the day even with the humidity it stays on all day. I get lots of compliments on this!! A+++
Rima D.
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
This is my second favorite Chance scent. It's clean and fresh and it's nice to wear on days where I don't want to smell too sweet. It's perfect for the spring or even in the fall where the air is fresh and this scent is clean so it just works. I give it only three stars because it doesn't last long.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Chicago , IL
My go to perfume on a daily basis. Smells clean and fresh and lasts all day. Not too strong to where I get tired of it. It was purchased from Macy's, and has lasted me a long time even though I wear it daily. The packaging is sleek, the scent is perfect, and you can't go wrong purchasing this.
Gabrielle U.
Gabrielle U.
Grand Terrace, CA
My holy grail fragrance! I love how sweet and fresh this smells. It isn't too sweet, the added citrusy scent just makes it so refreshing! It is extremely long lasting so a little goes a long way. It is expensive but worth every penny. I have gone through multiple bottles throughout the years.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Chanel Chance Fraiche (Green) vs Chanel Chance Tendre (Pink). Which ones better? Any thoughts?
latifa k.
latifa k.
it's smel like the original ?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somersworth, NH
Has anyone had a allergic reaction to this? I think I may be having one