BY CHANEL

A fresh new CHANCE The bottle, encircled with silver, and highlighted with a frosted cap, holds a surprise: an abundance of freshness! The sparkling green fragrance seems ready to burst out of the bottle, like a shower of happiness. Jacques Polge reinterprets the olfactory composition of the constellation of CHANCE around the magical combination of the Unexpected Accord to create a fragrance full of joie de vivre. The Unexpected Floral now becomes a Sparkling Floral.

• it's smel like the original ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a allergic reaction to this? I think I may be havi...1 Answers
  • Chanel Chance Fraiche (Green) vs Chanel Chance Tendre (Pink). Whi...4 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive never loved a perfume more than this! The fragrance lasts all day, it smells so fresh and is great for any season. I always get compliments when I use this perfume. It’s expensive but worth every penny! I will cry if Chanel ever discontinues this gem.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been wearing this perfume for about 6 years now, I’m 24 and the smell is timeless. It can be used for a 20 year old or a 70 year old, it has a beautiful smell that’s almost indescribable and the most amazing perfume I’ve ever smelled!! It also stays on all day which is definitely a bonus! It’s a little pricey but it goes a long was and is 100% worth it!
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! It smells so fresh and is perfect for summer. The citrus scent is bright and fresh without being overwhelming. The only downside is that it doesn’t last as long as a perfume. I bought mine at Sephora and highly recommend this product! The high price is well worth it in my opinion.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually don’t wear Chanel, but this fragrance is the exception! Love the fresh scent and the new color + design. I would say it’s on the pricey side but it isn’t unusual for Chanel. I like wearing this scent during the spring months. Very pretty!
Savannah R.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It is very light and different! I think this scent is what I would consider a unisex scent. It had very masculine tones but it very clean and fresh. The bottle is beautiful and the quality is worth the price!
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently bought this for my mom and it smells sooooo good!! I need to buy one for myself! The scent is not too strong, it’s just right! I love it! I use hers because it smells so great! :-) I recommend!!
Mandy E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My NEW FAVORITE perfume. I havent got to buy it yet but cant wait! I have only gotten a sample so far but i am deff hooked! This is such a beautiful scent, I have requested my husband buy this for me asap. Its a warm floral scent that I can only say is amazing. I put it on and when my husband came home and smelled it he said "oh my you smell awesome, whats that?". Its my New obsession and my sample is sadly almost gone. Going to buy more...😉😍
Daniella M.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Summer’s here and so is my new favorite summer fragrance! It does seem to be on the pricier end of some fragrances, but I do not regret this purchase at all.

The Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche brings a light floral smell, but is still light, fresh, and clean. I would say it’s a seasonal smell for spring and summer, but who knows? I might wear it all year long because it smells that good!

I would recommend this for people who don’t want to smell overly florally, but still want to feel feminine. Definitely keeping this in my permanent collection.
Allison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume of all time. I have never received so many compliments with any other scent. It is a very clean and ever so slightly sweet scent. It lasts all day as well. The amount you get in the bottle will last you forever as well. I never leave the house without spraying this on. It is seriously incredible. I will 100% repurchase this once I run out.
Angie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up from a recomendation from CoffeeBreakWithDani and boy, she was right about this fragrance. I LOVE IT. I receive so many compliments when I wear it, particularly at the grocery store for some strange reason. It has uplifting notes and is light. I have several other Chanel frangrances and this one is quite unique to the line. It does have a weird minty note at first spray but that wears down. I am so happy I picked this up and will repurchase when this bottle is gone.
Kim F.
Chanel Chance Fraiche (Green) vs Chanel Chance Tendre (Pink). Which ones better? Any thoughts?
latifa k.
it's smel like the original ?
Ashley V.
Somersworth, NH
Has anyone had a allergic reaction to this? I think I may be having one