BY CHANEL #13 in Fragrance for Her

PRODUCT

A fresh, sparkling floral expression of CHANCE — a surge of energy that sweeps you into a whirlwind of happiness and fantasy.

COMPOSITION

A whirlwind of energy and vitality intertwines the zesty freshness of Citron with the softness of Jasmine and the vibrant presence of Teak Wood.

ART OF PERFUMING

CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE is presented in a spray form that allows for more generous use on skin or clothing.

• Is the smell of this perfume to mature for a teenager??1 Answers
  • it's smel like the original ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a allergic reaction to this? I think I may...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is my favorite perfume! The first spray is strong and I actually don't like it, but it disappears and then dries down to a beautiful, sophisticated warm scent. I feel so mature and strong when I wear it! It mixes with my chemistry so well. If you don't like it at first give it a minute to sink it, then make a decision. I tried all of the chanel chance perfumes and this was by far the best! The pink bottle was nice at first but dried down on me very grassy and I hated it. The green bottle was similar to this but not as strong. If you're considering this perfume go check it out! It's the bomb! I do a squirt on my wrist, one on my neck/chest then one on my shirt and it lasts all day. I'm still smelling myself at night! I want to baith in it! I'm going to be getting the hair mist soon as well. I just love this scent. I want my kids to grow up and think of me when they smell this!
Janeigne N.
As I stated above, this is my holy grail perfume. Chanel scents hold on to the skin all day long, and I am constantly receiving compliments on this perfume. In my opinion its a very fresh smelling perfume, with just a hit of sexy/sweetness to it. It is worth every penny in my opinion, a few sprays go a long way! The notes are floral bursts with a lightness and zest as notes of citrus, Water Hyacinth and Jasmine Absolute are highlighted and energized with woody notes of Amber of Patchouli and Fresh Vetiver!!
morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
I wish this could be my signature scent. It is perfectly balanced fresh perfume that still has eough depth to be worn at night. It’s got a little bit of a tomboy edge but definitely not masculine. Sadly, this doesn’t last long on my skin. Must be my skin chemistry? It lasts forever on clothes though, so I just save time now and spray it on my outfit rather than my pulse points. I still get tons of compliments on it!
Samantha A.
LOVE this smell! It is my favorite perfume to date and I use it all the time! It is very long lasting and the smell is not too strong and is very mature (if that makes sense). At first the smell is a little musky but once it's on your skin for 30 sec the smell changes and is extremely nice and fragrant. (I say that because I didn't like the smell at first because it was too strong and musky but after a few seconds I loved it) I highly recommend! I got my bottle from jet.com for a little cheaper. (The picture I added is how much I have left after 3 1/2 months of use (I usually wear it 4 times a week) using about 3-5 sprays)
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This perfume is addicting! It has a pretty color and an interesting bottle. It smells so fresh and clean. It's marketed as a women's scent, but I think a man can wear it just as easy. I'd wear it on a summer night formal event. It just screams 'young sophistication'. My new favorite.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
I am so in love with this fragrance! It’s light, it’s fresh, it’s dainty and it’s strong all at the same time! I love the way it lingers in a soft way, but I’ve had people stop and ask me “Wow! What are you wearing?!” It’s definitely expensive, but what I love about Chanel is that it lasts. Two sprits last me a whole day!
Pearlie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells so good and not just cause it’s name brand this is my moms favorite perfume and she can’t get enough of it from the the way it smells to the way it looks it comes in a glass bottle with an easy to spray nozzle it’s once again smells so so good it’s a perfect gift for your mother like it was for mine
Mayra A.
THIS IS AND HAS BEEN MY MOST FAVORITE PERFUME FOR YEARS! It has a strong but still lightweight feminine scent and the scent lasts all day! I still have people asking what I am wearing at 5-6 pm! A little goes a long way, it's pricey but a little goes a long way and it's honestly worth it!
Meredith W.
Zionsville, IN
Chanel makes my two favorite fragrances, Allure by Chanel for Women - 1.2 oz EDP Spray and Chance. I tend to lean towards Chance in the fall/winter because it is warmer in my opinion. I have been wearing this since I was a teenager and continue to keep on my shelf. Love this!
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
I got this perfume for my mom as a gift and I think I may use it as much as she does! It smells so sophisticated but flirty as well, I can never find perfumes that last on me for very long but I can smell this one all day and I love it! It doesn't overwhelm or give me a headache!
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Is this product worth the money?
Kim F.
Chanel Chance Fraiche (Green) vs Chanel Chance Tendre (Pink). Which ones better? Any thoughts?
Janice B.
Wow that's a hefty price has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?
Sheri C.
Do you like this smell? describe it?
Karla R.
Flowery Br, GA
Is this perfume all year round just for warm seasons like spring and summer ?