BY CHANEL #7 in Fragrance for Her

PRODUCT

A fresh, sparkling floral expression of CHANCE — a surge of energy that sweeps you into a whirlwind of happiness and fantasy.

COMPOSITION

A whirlwind of energy and vitality intertwines the zesty freshness of Citron with the softness of Jasmine and the vibrant presence of Teak Wood.

ART OF PERFUMING

CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE is presented in a spray form that allows for more generous use on skin or clothing.

• Is the smell of this perfume to mature for a teenager??1 Answers
  • it's smel like the original ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a allergic reaction to this? I think I may be havi...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is my favorite perfume! The first spray is strong and I actually don't like it, but it disappears and then dries down to a beautiful, sophisticated warm scent. I feel so mature and strong when I wear it! It mixes with my chemistry so well. If you don't like it at first give it a minute to sink it, then make a decision. I tried all of the chanel chance perfumes and this was by far the best! The pink bottle was nice at first but dried down on me very grassy and I hated it. The green bottle was similar to this but not as strong. If you're considering this perfume go check it out! It's the bomb! I do a squirt on my wrist, one on my neck/chest then one on my shirt and it lasts all day. I'm still smelling myself at night! I want to baith in it! I'm going to be getting the hair mist soon as well. I just love this scent. I want my kids to grow up and think of me when they smell this!
Elaine C.
['Mission', 'TX'], TX
Chanel Chance Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Spray Was introduces to this perfume last year and no matter what other one I pick up I can’t let this one go. It has such a fresh, clean smell that makes me feel happy. Don’t think I’ll let this go for a long while. The packaging as well is so simple and chic. Recommend to those who love fresh scents.
Martha W.
This is a very fresh and clean fragrance. I love all of the Chanel Chance fragrances, however this has got to be my favorite! It reminds me of a feminine take of the Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce cologne (which is what the store always smelled like). However it has the elegant Chanel touch to it. The teakwood is what makes this fragrance smell more musky, which is my absolute favorite part of it!
Samantha A.
LOVE this smell! It is my favorite perfume to date and I use it all the time! It is very long lasting and the smell is not too strong and is very mature (if that makes sense). At first the smell is a little musky but once it's on your skin for 30 sec the smell changes and is extremely nice and fragrant. (I say that because I didn't like the smell at first because it was too strong and musky but after a few seconds I loved it) I highly recommend! I got my bottle from jet.com for a little cheaper. (The picture I added is how much I have left after 3 1/2 months of use (I usually wear it 4 times a week) using about 3-5 sprays)
Janki B.
This is my signature scent. It is so fresh, feminine/edgy at the same time, and the amount of compliments I get on it is insane. It also lasts very long on the skin, despite being an eau de toilette! When my old signature scent was discontinued, I was on the hunt for 2 years to find something similar. Not only is this similar, but it’s way better and is better quality!
Briana S.
orlando
I continue to repurchase this perfume. One of my all time favorites. What I love about this perfume is the fact it has a very clean and fresh smell, but still mature, classy and sexy. There is something about the smell that screams I am woman, hear me roar. The scent lasts for A LONG time and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend giving this a try.
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
I am so in love with this fragrance! It’s light, it’s fresh, it’s dainty and it’s strong all at the same time! I love the way it lingers in a soft way, but I’ve had people stop and ask me “Wow! What are you wearing?!” It’s definitely expensive, but what I love about Chanel is that it lasts. Two sprits last me a whole day!
Pearlie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells so good and not just cause it’s name brand this is my moms favorite perfume and she can’t get enough of it from the the way it smells to the way it looks it comes in a glass bottle with an easy to spray nozzle it’s once again smells so so good it’s a perfect gift for your mother like it was for mine
Neysha M.
This is the best perfume in the 🌎! The smell is amazing and it last all day. When I'm going to do my laundry I can still smell the perfume on the clothes. I completely recommended. It's a sof fresh smell. 😍💖
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I used to love this, this was my smell in high school and out of HS during my bar Days. Many people associated this smell with me, I loved it and people loved it! Maybe I'll buy a bottle again sometime soon.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Is this product worth the money?
Kim F.
Chanel Chance Fraiche (Green) vs Chanel Chance Tendre (Pink). Which ones better? Any thoughts?
Janice B.
Wow that's a hefty price has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?
Sheri C.
Do you like this smell? describe it?
Karla R.
Flowery Br, GA
Is this perfume all year round just for warm seasons like spring and summer ?