A marvelous dry oil in a spray format that penetrates instantly to intensify and prolong the trail of the fragrance. Incredibly sensorial, it leaves the skin silky soft and delicately scented with the floral-sparkling notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. The unpredictable spirit of the fragrance is diffused like a wave of freshness over the body. Limited edition.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

The olfactory composition of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE interpreted in a body oil that intertwines the zesty freshness of citron, the softness of jasmine and the vibrant presence of the teak wood note.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

After the bath or shower and after drying off, spray in a cloud to diffuse the vibrant spirit of the fragrance over the body.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Not oily. Goes on clean and leaves a clean scent. a little bit goes a long way! Worth the price tag attached to it.
Very durable. Long lasting. Not too intense. But just right amount of fragrance that just lingers through your day
Silver Spring
definitely an exquisite brand that does not disappoint me with any of its products, it is worth every penny spent
Beautiful fragnance, not overwhelming and a soft smell. Light scent pleading to others. Recommended by others.
San Antonio
The smell is amazing. The bottle is beautiful! This scent makes me feel fresh and clean. Also sexy!!!!!
Phoenix, AZ
I love this body oil it leaves the scent on for hours and you don’t need much like other perfumes.
Just love it it's feel like flying.... So recommend. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Everyone's asking about it.
goshen
This smells divine.. I can’t get enough of it. It’s a must have in my everyday routine
Estado de Mexico
It is a perfume that I knew by my mom, it is a brand that she uses since I was small, I remember that that aroma was unrecognizable, currently I have tried different perfumes of the same brand and each one is totally worth it. It is an incredible aroma is a perfect sweet that is not annoying as in other cases, it is the ideal fragrance for day and night, for the first date so that you will never forget. It is the aroma that every woman wants to have, besides it has a super long duration. I'm in love.
clean, fresh scent that my co workers find inubtrusive and subtle - it is my daily go-to scent in the office, at professional conferences that allow scent...a little goes a long way