A marvelous dry oil in a spray format that penetrates instantly to intensify and prolong the trail of the fragrance. Incredibly sensorial, it leaves the skin silky soft and delicately scented with the floral-sparkling notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. The unpredictable spirit of the fragrance is diffused like a wave of freshness over the body. Limited edition.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

The olfactory composition of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE interpreted in a body oil that intertwines the zesty freshness of citron, the softness of jasmine and the vibrant presence of the teak wood note.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

After the bath or shower and after drying off, spray in a cloud to diffuse the vibrant spirit of the fragrance over the body.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Lansing
I enjoy this one just as much as I like the other oil...not too gressy for me just like the other one...it does last for a while...I don't see how you would improve it...really enjoy the bottle...sometimes that is how I pick out things..i would recommed this
This is really in my point of view the best channel perfume but it is a little pricey to be such a small bottle ... they could improve the product by making the bottle bigger and adding a few more smelling good oils.
Manchester, CT
This body oil by Chanel is the absolute definition of luxurious. It feels so rich on the skin and has such a sweet sultry scent that when you put it on you automatically feel sexier! Lol it leave a long lasting moisture to your skin, not too oily but enough to leave a nice glow
Such a gorgeous fragrance to use during summer or spring! It gives the most beautiful natural sheen, without making me look oily. Totally in love and worth the $. Totally recommend as a move treat for your self. Bottle last a decent amount of time and I am an avid user!
Cardiff-by-the-Sea
Fantastic oil for someone looking for a non-overpowering fragrance in their oil. This oil acts as a great addition to a daily moisturizer. The packaging is beautiful and practical- easy to travel with.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a gorgeous fragrance oil that I highly recommend. It has beautiful packaging and the fragrance is light and feminine yet sexy. It’s also not overpowering. I would tell anyone to give it a try!
103 weimar st buffalo ny
Not my favorite scent but love it , my mom got me into these scents and love them . I think it’s fine not to strong love it recommend to everyone looking for something soft yes I would buy again for sure .
Windsor , NC
I received all of my body oils as a gift. I was so excited and it came in a cute little package. This was my very first time receiving something for Chanel.
East Hartford ct
I give this 10 stars I just love channel my favorite it’s pricey but worth every penny they should lower it a little cause there’s people who work there butts off just so they can buy great things women love there perfume it shouldn’t always be for people who have money they should have smaller bottles or something. I love this perfume
I love wearing Chanel as it is always a classic perfume.  It is not too strong and I love that I am able to wear it to work and to after work functions without feeling like i'm not heavily overpowering the atmosphere.  Plus, I always receive genuine compliments from my coworkers, mainly wanting to know what is the name of my fragrance.  I will always give any Chanel fragrance a thumbs up!!