CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Body Oil

Sephora: $45.00

A marvelous dry oil in a spray format that penetrates instantly to intensify and prolong the trail of the fragrance. Incredibly sensorial, it leaves the skin silky soft and delicately scented with the floral-sparkling notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. The unpredictable spirit of the fragrance is diffused like a wave of freshness over the body. Limited edition.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

The olfactory composition of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE interpreted in a body oil that intertwines the zesty freshness of citron, the softness of jasmine and the vibrant presence of the teak wood note.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

After the bath or shower and after drying off, spray in a cloud to diffuse the vibrant spirit of the fragrance over the body.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Chance Eau Fraîche Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
6 days agoDaytona Beach
Delicious fragrance. So lux and sharp. I was complimented several times. So good for the price. I have tried other chanel products but this is totally my favorite. I think I would share this product with other friends and family . thank you for the fresh scent
16 hours ago
This is really in my point of view the best channel perfume but it is a little pricey to be such a small bottle ... they could improve the product by making the bottle bigger and adding a few more smelling good oils.
a month agoManchester, CT
This body oil by Chanel is the absolute definition of luxurious. It feels so rich on the skin and has such a sweet sultry scent that when you put it on you automatically feel sexier! Lol it leave a long lasting moisture to your skin, not too oily but enough to leave a nice glow
3 months agomodesto
Since I was 10 the only fragrance oil that I used was Chanel. They have the most luxurious fragrance oils. The smell last for a really long period of time. I love it. 100% recommended!
3 months ago
Such a gorgeous fragrance to use during summer or spring! It gives the most beautiful natural sheen, without making me look oily. Totally in love and worth the $. Totally recommend as a move treat for your self. Bottle last a decent amount of time and I am an avid user!
3 months ago
A rich yet subtle,long lasting scent that stood up to a very warm, humid day.I used this early morning and did not need to touch up till evening. I would suggest an option (perhaps Christmas time) to try a sample set of the different oils.
2 months agoCardiff-by-the-Sea
Fantastic oil for someone looking for a non-overpowering fragrance in their oil. This oil acts as a great addition to a daily moisturizer. The packaging is beautiful and practical- easy to travel with.
2 months agoBrooklyn, NY
This is a gorgeous fragrance oil that I highly recommend. It has beautiful packaging and the fragrance is light and feminine yet sexy. It’s also not overpowering. I would tell anyone to give it a try!
2 months ago103 weimar st buffalo ny
Not my favorite scent but love it , my mom got me into these scents and love them . I think it’s fine not to strong love it recommend to everyone looking for something soft yes I would buy again for sure .
a month agoWindsor
I received all of my body oils as a gift. I was so excited and it came in a cute little package. This was my very first time receiving something for Chanel.