BY CHANEL

A body lotion infused with the floral-sparkling notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. An airy, luscious texture that leaves the skin silky soft and delicately scented.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A body lotion infused with the sparkling, floral notes of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE, intertwining the zesty freshness of Citron, the softness of Jasmine and the vibrant presence of Teak Wood.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral-sparkling fragrance trail of CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE. Smooth the moisturising body lotion delicately over the skin.

• Who loves this body moisture and is it worth the price?1 Answers
Buy on Macy's
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Chanel SA or simply Chanel is a French fashion house founded in Paris by designer Coco Chanel in 1910. The brand specializes in designing and making luxury items, such as clothing couture, ready for use]], handbags, perfumes and cosmetics, among others. In my opinion this delicious fragrance despite the redundancy has a spectacular aroma, is super soft, sweet, feminine. It is a unique smell all the perfumes chanel are incredible, I really like, briefly fascinated me, I recommend it 100%
Sydnie C.
One of my go to scents! It's a strong fragrance so a little goes a long way! The scent stays on and last for an awesome amount of time. I buy a big bottle and have it forever! It's worth the money, the quality of the scent of unbelievable. It's a sweet and clean smell. Go check it out at your nearest fragrance counter. I always get complimented
Elsa G.
Mission, TX
I got this as a gift for my Mom, but she leaves it on her dresser so I get to use it a lot, too. I'm more of a citrus rather than floral gal so I love this. It's fresh, sparkling, invigorating and works well with my body chemistry. I don't really adjust my fragrance based on climates/seasons, but I consider this an all-year round scent. Definitely my fave variant out of all the Chanel scents.
Amanda M.
N Little Rock, AR
The combination of a favorite smell and moisturizer is one the most awesome twofers. Ever. Not to heavy and it doesn't distort the smell. I will say that I don't use it everywhere, like I would a full on body lotion. I have a tendency to use just use it on my arms or legs for a little hit of moisture and scent.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
By far my favorite perfume! I've been wearing this since I was in high school. 10 years later I'm still loving it! No alternatives just a beautiful unique floral musk! A little goes a long way! I could wear this all year long!
Angel B.
Meridian, MS
When I started I thought for the price and brand it would be a great product. It lasts up to 4 hours for me. Other products that I use have better quality and less prices. This was my first time using this and I would recommend for someone looking to show off the brand, but not the quality.
Gina O.
Turlock, CA
Can't ever go wrong with Chance by Chanel! I've purchased this quite a few times! I love it! It's a little pricey but worth it! Definitely long lasting and helps your perfume last longer if you layer them!
TASHA K.
Carlisle, PA
Like the scent, however a little goes a long way with this, has a very strong scent so one walk through of mist will last you all day. It's a little pricey, I tried a sample so I have never brought this item. I would say they could dial back on how strong this perfume is.
Alondra H.
South San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love this perfume! It is one of my absolute favorites. The smell is just so good! The way the bottle looks just makes you want to keep spraying it. The design is so nice it matches your night stand and makes it look a litle tumblr. I love it!
Nesh H.
This leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. You don't need a lot at all. The saying a little goes a long way is exactly right in this case. It has somewhat of a fresh scent to me.
Dawn M.
Who loves this body moisture and is it worth the price?