BY CHANEL

Take the unexpected, unpredictable floral fragrance on the go with this portable, convenient twist and spray that slips easily into a handbag, weekender or suitcase.

To refill, twist open to expose the atomizer. Pull up on the atomizer to remove the empty fragrance canister and replace it with a new fragrance canister. Gently press the canister into the case and twist down the top to close.

Set includes:

3 x 0.7 oz. Eau de Toilette Twist and Spray

Buy on Chanel
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
It’s Chanel so it’s expensive, that’s a given. This fragrance has a more youthful, light scent so I have it to my daughter. It comes with a twist and spray bottle which is perfect for your bag because it won’t break or spill. It always comes with it one, but 2 refills so it’s worth the price tag.
Maha A.
I love Chanel sooooo much but I didn’t used any of the makeup products .. till my makeup artist friend was doing my makeup and used it on my lips !!! I was soooooo in love !! It was really amazing .. I know it’s a little pricey but totally worth it
Rem S.
Anaheim
CHANEL Chance Body OilCHANEL Chance Eau De Toilette Twist And Spray I can never get enough of this smell!!! I always always get compliments when i use it 💗💗my fav fragrance !!
Christina Y.
This is by far my favorite sent.  The twistable bottle also made it easy and safe to take this amazing smelling perfume out with me when I was on the go.  I get so many compliments when I wear this.  The cost is high, but the convenience and wonderful smell are worth while!
Kayla H.
Smells divine! I typically don't enjoy chanel fragrances but I love this one! I used to work at a florist and this brought every smell I used to breathe in and put them in a bottle for me to wear!
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
I'm in love with this scent! So crisp and elegant, it's one of my favorite fragrances because it's not overpowering but definitely makes a statement. And I love how convenient the twist and spray is, it's a beautiful bottle and so much easier to carry for travel than the glass bottles.
Kelly H.
Love chanel but I usealy can't afford it so I use whatever brands that smell good and are afford mainly what's at the dollar store and I usealy use what is call a body spray instead if just perfume but I have and sometimes do use perfume as well as body spray.
Greyson C.
Lilburn, GA
I really can not live without this fragrance. It is my go to. I have one in my bathroom and one in my car (for those needs pick-me-ups. Santa has given me a bottle every year for the last three. And oddly enough, he started doing the same thing for my mom! So I guess this scent covers all generations! LOVE
Naomi B.
Chanel Chance really is the perfect scent. This lasts all day without being too overbearing. It is definitely worth the price, and I continue to get compliments on it everywhere I go. I have tried to find other scents that I love as much as Chance, and failed.
Jasmine G.
Ada, OK
I got this fragrance in a perfume box subscription a few months back and LOVE it. It was such a fresh scent. I would asume this to be a pretty pricey perfume. it was pretty long lasting, but most scents don't last long on my skin. I don't know why that is.