Chanel

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I was surprised at how much I love this scent. I am usually one to wear floral perfumes with citrus hints. (One of my favorite flowers is a magnolia.) The patchouli was a definite departure. My husband and coworkers noticed how great it smelled, but assured me it was not overwhelming at all.
5 / 5
The first impression of Chanel Chance Perfume is striking yet delicate. It opens with sparkling top notes of citrus and pink pepper, which impart a fresh and lively aura. This initial burst of brightness is balanced by the softness of jasmine and iris at the heart, adding a floral depth that is both graceful and captivating. What sets Chanel Chance apart is its versatility. This fragrance seamlessly transitions from day to night, making it suitable for various occasions and seasons. Whether worn casually or for a special evening out, the perfume exudes a refined allure that complements any ensemble.
5 / 5
Amazing Chanel perfume that lasts so long! I can still smell it days later on a sweater after spraying this. If you wanna smell like a rich girl you need this!