CHANEL Chance Body Satin uploaded by Sheina A.

BY CHANEL

A body cream infused with the floral notes of the CHANCE fragrance. A creamy texture that leaves the skin soft, moistursed and delicately fragranced.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

The body cream is infused with the floral notes of the CHANCE fragrance that intertwines Pink Pepper, Jasmine and Amber Patchouli. In turn floral, spicy, sensual and gourmand, it is an unpredictable, elusive, ever-changing fragrance. Just like chance.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral fragrance trail of CHANCE. Apply the Body Cream generously for an enveloping and moisturising step within the ritual.

Buy on Chanel
  • "This is a fabulous product very moisturizing I love the Chanel chance tender sent it's one-of-a-kind it beats all its competitors I will be definitely purchasing this again and giving it as gifts no there's no room for improvement may be a larger size " in 6 reviews
  • "This is the best smelling cologne! It lasts so long too and through the day it gets better" in 3 reviews
Gabriela F.
Houston
I had a good experience with this friend and I love it I will way to school and everybody will tell me if I smell good in years is a long lasting product everybody used to tell me I smell good and it was a repeat you sad about it like eight times already because I just love it and yes I will buy it again and I don't recommend it to other people to buy it and use them and they will tell you you smell good
Cristina R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love love love this lotion. It lasts all day long, it's not strong and overwhelming but you constantly get compliments all day forgetting you even have it on. The value is pricey, then again it is Chanel. However, this is my favorite scent by Chanel.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
My favorite of the Chance line of scents. Subtle and sexy. Not overpowering. Great for layering with Chanel Chance perfume. Moisturizing scent that lasts throughout the day. Nice to put on in evening before bed too.
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
This isn’t what my first choice would be for a lotion if I needed something to truly hydrate and repair of my skin. But this lotion is very luxurious and has a light fresh scent to it that you can use on a date night, or for a special event, it really does just add a touch of luxury!
patricia m.
I love this body cream and the eau tendre scent. I did find the cream to be hydrating it was verging moisturizing to use throughout the winter. I would repurchase.
Rose P.
This is my fragrance! For anyone who knows me, they say this smell reminds them of me because I have been wearing it for years! I will always have Chanel Chance. Always! I cannot express my love for this wonderful scent. It's what sexy happiness smells like. The body satin came with a gift someone bought for me. I had never even heard of this product before but I love creams and this had my signature scent on it so it's like a double whammy love! It's perfect for when I forget to wear perfume (rushing out, you forget this part of your beauty routine) and you feel okay because you remember you put on some body cream! So phew, you won't smell like a default shower soap.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
I love this smell! Chanel Chance is my favorite and I use it daily. The bottle is pretty and classic. I've received several compliments when wearing Chance. I love that is it long lasting without being overpowering. I feel this is a classic I'll continue to wear as long as Chanel makes it!
makayla w.
Johnson City, TN
A moisturizing body cream with the floral-fruity notes of CHANCE EAU TENDRE. Its rich texture leaves the skin soft, moisturised and lightly fragranced.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral-fruity fragrance trail of CHANCE EAU TENDRE. Apply the moisturizing body cream generously for an enveloping and moisturizing step within the ritual.
Lisa M.
My go to fragrance! Chanel Chance body cream is something I always look forward to getting as a gift for my birthday. I do save it for special occasions so it will last a little longer. I love the amount of sent you get when you layer it with the perfume.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
J'adore Chanel! Such a top notch, unique, classical, and timeless brand. Every single creation has been made with love, care, and excellence. I currently own Mademoiselle Coco Chanel and a few other cosmetics. I don't currently own this one because it is very expensive, but I've used it before and it is amazing.