A marvelous dry oil in a spray format that penetrates instantly to intensify and prolong the trail of the fragrance. Incredibly sensorial, it leaves the skin silky soft and delicately scented with the floral notes of CHANCE. The optimistic spirit of the fragrance is diffused like a wave of happiness over the body. Limited edition.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

The olfactory composition of CHANCE interpreted in a body oil that intertwines pink pepper, jasmine and amber patchouli. A floral and unpredictable fragrance.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

After the bath or shower and after drying off, spray in a cloud to diffuse the romantic spirit of the fragrance over the body.

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body is also available to enhance the fragrance trail.

What exactly does she this product make your skin look? Is it worth the money?
Does it leave the skin greasy?
Start your review of CHANEL Chance Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
This is by far the most beautiful fragrance I have ever smelled in my life it has matched every person skin tone that I have applied it to and it last for hours even if you're out partying and dancing sweating your perfume the Chanel Chance will last and it will smell amazing I guarantee everybody's going to come and ask you "what are your wearing, out smells AMAZING. If you have not tried the Chanel I recommend that you go get yourself a bottle of it right now it is worth every penny
Hamilton
Beautiful smell, however the fragrance wore off after about 4 hours of use. The packaging was very luxurious and made me happy and proud to purchase, however for the money I wish that it lasted longer. I would recommend as a gift seeing as it is definitely more of a luxury item, but not sure if I would repeat the purchase
Esse óleo corporal foi um dos melhores que eu já usei até hoje , eu ganhei de presente e foi um dos presentes que eu mas fiquei alegre , pois amei mesmo , quando ele acabou eu fiquei bem triste , pois aqui onde eu moro não encontro dele , Mas ele é ótimo mulherada que gosta de se cuidar esse óleo e uma ótima indicação !!
Seymour, TN
Very light but beautiful oil.  I don't normally use oils but this scent was exactly what i prefer.  Light, not vanilla,  but i would say that it wears off easily for the high price tag,  so not the best for your buck.  I def would get this again,  but only for special occasions
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite scent, it is very delicate and has a floral citrus scent so it sort of like best of both worlds. Although it is a little pricey because it is an oil I believe it is better. I got it once and I cannot wait to get it again. It has become one of my guilty pleasures.
Lansing
very much like it...my man really likes it on me not to strong for me...I have used it  a few times...so im getting used to it and I really would not change anything about it...I don't really know the seent and I don't think there is much improvement to be done to it
San Antonio, TX
I highly enjoy this body oil as a luxury gift. I would recommend when looking for a dupe buying the Zara applejuice. I have that and then  change it up with the applejuice throughout the week. It smells so refreshing and I will keep buying it for a very long time!
Lansing
I enjoy this one just as much as I like the other oil...not too gressy for me just like the other one...it does last for a while...I don't see how you would improve it...really enjoy the bottle...sometimes that is how I pick out things..i would recommed this
It's smell fresh, plus leaves skin feeling smoother and radiant. Very nice scent. Non-greasy, fast absorbed. I love this oil. I would like to have a bigger size bottle. The oil spray is easy to apply and give skin excellent moisturizer. I would buy again.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell. It lasted all day. When I look for a fragrance that's number one on my list. The bottle was designed nicely. I have no notes on improving the fragrance. I am a first time user. I might try it again. Overall I think it's a wonderful fragrance.