BY CHANEL

A body lotion infused with the floral notes of the CHANCE fragrance. An airy, luscious texture that leaves the skin silky smooth and delicately fragranced.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

A body lotion infused the floral notes of the CHANCE fragrance that intertwines Pink Pepper, Jasmine and Amber Patchouli. In turn floral, spicy, sensual and gourmand, it is an unpredictable, elusive, ever-changing fragrance. Just like chance.

Inspiration:

It comes and goes, it never stays still... and you only have a few seconds to seize your chance. It is unpredictable and appears when you least expect it, but if you decide to seize it, anything is possible.
"A chance came up, I seized it." Mademoiselle Chanel knew that her real chance was the one of her own creation, a state of mind, a way of being.

Art Of Perfuming:

A complete perfuming ritual for the bath and body to enhance the floral fragrance trail of CHANCE. Apply the body lotion delicately on the skin.

Buy on Chanel
Cindy E.
Tracy, CA
Chanel Chance is my favorite scent of all lotions and perfum I own. This product smells amazing. I love it and will definitely keep repurchasing.  CHANEL Chance Body Moisture
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
It's a bit pricy, but it's Chanel. The lotion is not a very moisturizing lotion but can definitely assist in keeping you smelling very good with a splash of the perfume after applying it on your skin. It has a strong but floral scent to it. CHANEL Chance Body Moisture
Jazmin F.
Brentwood, CA
I love this fragrance, everytime i wear it i get compliments, it just smells so good and fresh, this parfum is perfect for the summer time or nytime you want to turn heads. this is my signature fragrance and my number ONE PARFUM. i recommend it to all the beautiful ladies.
Taylor L.
Loyall, KY
I LOVE Chance! I have this body moisture as well as the perfume and it is hands down my favorite fragrance. It lasts all day! I get so many compliments. I use the body moisture and he perfume together and it isn't too over powering. It's perfect.
Sharon C.
Covina, CA
Really love the smell. I got a sample from macy's and then repurchased because the small was really good and lasts a long time. The scent is very feminine and sofisticate. Would def recommend this to any girl that likes to feel feminine.
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
An amazing smelling perfume that last all day long with only one or two sprays! This is by far some of the best perfume I have tried. It is a little more pricey, but worth the price tag! Would recommend to any girl!
Baylee J.
Mckinney, TX
I love the Chanel Chance line. My very favorite is Tendre! It is a nice, clean, and feminine scent that isn't too flower-y. I love the body moisture to use every night before bed. I generally have dry skin, especially in the winter so this product helps with that and provides a nice clean smell.
Melody U.
Doral, FL
Amaria if they offered free samples to everyone, its fragrances in love, and it's refreshing to go out with that smell that promises a love story much better than twilight.
God its commercial promise! and they offer the same as their perfumes!
Natalie P.
Heavenly scent. Smells so amazing and it lasts so long. It's a powerful smell so if you're looking for something light this is not the one. This is one of my repeat purchases.
Ebony G.
Riegelwood, NC
I love it !!!!!!! I smells wonderful omg !!!!!! I love it. I do recommend this product as well. I just love this fragrance!!! I will keep on buying it for years to come lol.
Monica G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Where can i purchase this ? Been looking everywhere for this