Chanel

CHANEL Chance
20062 Reviews
5 / 5
One of the most amazing smelling perfumes I have tried. Smells great not too strong it’s just perfect. This is my go to perfume for events. Also I love the packaging it’s cute
5 / 5
Well its a brilliant product and the scent last for a very long time .This is extreme quality to give to someone special this perfume is fantastic
5 / 5
Best perfume forever!!!! I really like Chanel brand. I really like its scent, very pleasant and lasts a long time. The packaging is cute but the price is a bit high.
5 / 5
Amazing scent, very elegant, sexual, feminine, light, little sweet and very vibrant. Packaging is beautiful, very valuable for money, lasts for a long time on the skin. I love Chanel Chance!
5 / 5
My favorite one! The fragrance effortlessly captures a delicate balance between floral and spicy notes, creating a scent that is both alluring and distinctive. Its versatility allows for both everyday wear and special occasions, making it a staple in my perfume collection. While the price may be on the higher side, the exquisite scent and long-lasting formula justify the investment. Chanel Chance is not just a fragrance; it's a statement of refined taste and enduring luxury
5 / 5
This is so softly clean it’s my go to everyday. I have had so many friends, family and coworkers ask about this what I’m wearing and they turn around and start using it too.
5 / 5
This is a lovely fresh scent. It has good staying power and projection. I used to wear it as a daily scent. It's expensive but worth the price and the packaging is nice.
5 / 5
This is one of the most gorgeous smelling perfumes I have ever bought. I save using this perfume for special occasions as it costs quite a bit for a small amount, but I love it because it makes it last longer and I can enjoy the scent. The scent lasts all day on my skin and can be smelt by others, who always compliment how lovely it smells. The packaging is so delicate and appealing and fits perfectly with the scent of the perfume. It’s all so wonderful & timeless.
5 / 5
Classic and yummy scent! You can never go wrong with Chanel. The packaging is always beautiful as well as the bottle. Projection seems to last all day for me!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have a couple Chanel fragrances I love and this is one of the top ones.It really is womanly n smells rich.Im picky but they did a good job on this one