An unexpected floral fragrance in a round bottle. Unpredictable, in perpetual movement, CHANCE sweeps you into its whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance.

Composition:

In Parfum form, the fragrance is voluptuous and full of contrast, with notes of Pink Pepper, Jasmine and Amber of Patchouli. A composition in turn floral, spicy, sensual and gourmand, with heightened floral and vanilla notes.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Parfum is the most powerful, concentrated and long-lasting form of fragrance, with its own specific application. Gabrielle Chanel's advice was to apply it "wherever you would like to be kissed." Neck, wrist, décolleté… Dab a drop on your pulse points, wherever you can feel a heart beat. DESIGN Distinctive and immediately recognizable for its shape - the circle, the wheel of fortune and opportunity - CHANCE is the first Chanel fragrance to be held in a round bottle.

Price and what type of scent
Where can you get the best deal on this perfume?
Do they smell like flowers?
Start your review of CHANEL Chance!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
For a long time, I thought that my Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh was my favorite spring and summer scent, but I soon found out that I was all wrong.in reviews
I constantly get compliments when I go out, especially from a lot of men ;) Even my boyfriend says he can't get enough of it!in reviews
Smells amazing and every time I wear it i'm constantly getting compliments on how good I smell!in reviews
It's a great every day scent and I ALWAYS get compliments on it or people ask "what are you wearing?".in reviews
I get so many compliments when I wear this, it's light and stays on for a long time, perfect for spring and summer!in reviews
Madina S.
Naperville, IL
CHANEL Chance uploaded by Madina S.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of the my favorite ones! Perfect for summer. Not strong, freshly & light. It’s my go to fragrance. Love it!
Ziba P.
Waterford, MI
CHANEL Chance uploaded by Ziba P.
I am an daily user of perfumes and Chanel perfumes always have been part of my life, I had Coco Chanel for years, but recently I decided to try Tendre. I have to say, Tendre is my new obsession! The scent is fresh, vibrant, and very youthful. Chanel perfumes are on the pricey side, for that I use my Tendre for going out and special occasions, next to my Burberry for women for a daily basis. The packaging is elegant, just like other Chanel perfumes. I 100% recommend Tendre for ladies that enjoy Jasmine scent. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
Naketah O.
CHANEL Chance uploaded by Naketah O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this pet very light and beautiful a great summer scent very beautiful only thing I can say is it’s not long lasting but it smells so good I don’t mind that.
Lana N.
CHANEL Chance uploaded by Lana N.
This is my favorite perfume. I very love this smell of perfume, I bought this for a long time at Macy CHANEL Chance I want to buy more . I want this perfume have more scent
Jasmine L.
CHANEL Chance uploaded by Jasmine L.
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume is my all-time favorite! This scent is sweetly floral and is a beautiful scent for sweet girls. This fragrance is very light. I only spray it on my wrist, and it lasts a whole day long. Perfect for an everyday scent!
Amanda  F.
Livingston, TX
CHANEL Chance uploaded by Amanda  F.
I bought this for a Christmas Gift for my mother and oh my goodness it smells wonderful it’s luxurious with a jasmine scent followed by a slight musk scent but not to overpowering. One spritz is all it takes for an all day scent of perfume. I highly recommend for yourself or as a gift. The price I think is amazing I paid $62.00 for a 1.2 oz bottle at the Chanel site which I think is very reasonable considering the quality.
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
CHANEL Chance uploaded by Angela C.
This fragrance is pricey but for the quality it’s worth it. This scent is floral, clean, sophisticated. The lasting power is amazing it will definitely linger on your clothes after a long day. This one is a forever classic for me I love fresh scents.
Tanya L.
Milwaukee
CHANEL Chance uploaded by Tanya L.
This perfume smells AMAZING! I wear this on special occasions and night outs. It’s a very elegant smell. The bottle is cute and simple, it has a light pink color to it. Nothing much to improve on. If you’re indecisive, this is for you, BUY IT! it’s definitely worth the price!
Oksana  S.
Elmwood Park, IL
CHANEL Chance uploaded by Oksana  S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Chanel Chance 100ml 34 FL.OZ, bought this eau tendre a long time ago. At first I was in love with this parfume, I don'tknow what happened with my taste but I stop using them. No improvement needed, the bottle is nice. I would recommend for those who likes floral fragrance.
maia A.
Wilmington, DE
CHANEL Chance uploaded by maia A.
I typically do not like clean/floral fragrances, but this one is so delicate and fresh! It is a skin scent, so it may seem as though you can no longer smell it, but trust me - other people can. It's more up close and personal, or when you are moving about - that others catch whiffs of it. This smells similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy and Byredo Mojave Ghost. I own Mojave Ghost, and wish I would've just gotten Tendre, given the price tag. Or better yet, Daisy, for an even cheaper tag.

325 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yasmin A.
il y a 3 mois
Daniela D. il y a 3 mois
Wasnt a fan of channel but this one seems more 'young' and fresh. keen to try it out
Paulina K.
Alexandria, VA
il y a 4 mois
CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray i have never had a Chanel perfume before and I am debating this one, how do you like it guys?
Christeena H. il y a 3 mois
This one is my favorite one, it is light, not a heavy scent like some of the older Chanel perfumes.