BY CHANEL

An unexpected floral fragrance in a round bottle. Unpredictable, in perpetual movement, CHANCE sweeps you into its whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. An olfactory encounter with chance.

Composition:

In Parfum form, the fragrance is voluptuous and full of contrast, with notes of Pink Pepper, Jasmine and Amber of Patchouli. A composition in turn floral, spicy, sensual and gourmand, with heightened floral and vanilla notes.

Art Of Perfuming:

The Parfum is the most powerful, concentrated and long-lasting form of fragrance, with its own specific application. Gabrielle Chanel's advice was to apply it "wherever you would like to be kissed." Neck, wrist, décolleté… Dab a drop on your pulse points, wherever you can feel a heart beat. DESIGN Distinctive and immediately recognizable for its shape - the circle, the wheel of fortune and opportunity - CHANCE is the first Chanel fragrance to be held in a round bottle.

Buy on Chanel
  • "For a long time, I thought that my Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh was my favorite spring and summer scent, but I soon found out that I was all wrong." in 18 reviews
  • "I constantly get compliments when I go out, especially from a lot of men ;) Even my boyfriend says he can't get enough of it!" in 15 reviews
  • "Smells amazing and every time I wear it i'm constantly getting compliments on how good I smell!" in 9 reviews
  • "It's a great every day scent and I ALWAYS get compliments on it or people ask "what are you wearing?"." in 7 reviews
  • "It is a pricey, so I really only use this on special occasions but a little definitely goes a long way with this one." in 7 reviews
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Chance by Chanel carries a variety of different Chance fragrances: its original version, Eau Tendré, Eau Fraîche, and Eau Vive.

My GiftCrush is one of my favorite products that I love & hope to receive this holiday season is no other than the Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel! No doubt MY signature scent - My only desired Eau De Toilette (because I prefer Eau De Parfum but it’s only available in this concentration).

As described by the Chanel brand themself, “Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray is at once delicate and radiant, the unexpected fruity floral fragrance sweeps you into a soft whirlwind of happiness and fantasy. It is a green and fruity grapefruit quince accord that intertwines with the softness of jasmine and the smoothness of white musk for an nonintoxicating light, floral fragrance.

Chance Eau Tendre can be worn by any age group. It is definitely a modern fragrance that is worn by younger age groups.” So it is not that older age groups won’t wear it, they are just not familiar with modern products enough to be the larger & claimed age group for wearing this product. It is absolutely loved by everyone who nears Me. I feel confident and most beautiful in this scent and have never tired of it. {Shocker, I hate the of Jasmine, okay! But this fragrance has Me under a spell, how did they do it?!} Thank you Chanel!

Bless the soul of whoever gifts it to Me if they get it for Me before I gift it to Myself. It’s been on My mind like crazy!
Michelle F.
Knoxville
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This scent is so feminine and lush. It is clean, it is fresh, it is amazing. It's the only fragrance I have ever carried in my handbag. I get told often when out that I smell good. I even put this on before bed because I love smelling it on my sheets. It's not sweet or candy like, it's not overwhelming. It is truly floral without smelling like a florist. You must try this! CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau De Toilette Spray
Cara G.
Fort Worth
This is by far my favorite Chanel perfume! I have repurchased is this scent 3 times! I get the most compliments on this particular one. My middle name is Chanel so I wanted to love ALL of the scents haha but sadly this one is the only one i enjoy haha. Well and maybe the green bottle one I forget the name 😕 I think I need to give the other ones another go just to mix it up a little but I always find myself going back to this one!❤❤ I will never get tired of this smell😳 See the difference in how much i use the chance over any others 😂
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
Love the Chance Eau de Parfum the most because it’s a musky floral and lasts long, very unique. The Eau de Toilette has citrus and pineapple notes which I don’t like cause I’m not a fan of citrus and the pineapple makes it’s a little more sweet than I would like. The most popular is Eau Tendre (pink color), which is a citrusy floral. I don’t love that one because as I said before I don’t really like citrus but def if you are looking into buying a Chanel Chance fragrance I wanna say there is probably a greater chance you’ll end up liking this one. I’ve worked in fragrances before and it was the second best selling fragrance in our store for women, only being out-ranked by Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle. Other than that if you want something more citrus fresh, go for Eau Fraiche (green one), and lastly Eau Vive (pinkish orange color I think?) which is more of a fruity fragrance because of its grapefruit note. Chanel has some good fragrances but Chance is great because it’s classy but subtle and like I said, it’s for everyone whereas there other fragrances like Gabrielle, Mademoiselle, Allure, and Number 5 are too strong or sweet for most people.
Dana D.
North Palm Beach, FL
This will be my third time buying this perfume. I absolutely am in love and can’t live without it. This is what I call my signature scent. If you’re not sure about this because it is on the pricier side, go into Sephora and ask for a sample, they’ll be more than happy to give you some and o guarantee you’ll fall in love with it.

Side note my boyfriend knocked it off my counter by accident and it broke. Wasn’t too happy about that, but that just means I’ll be getting a brand new one here shortly.
Ellyn H.
This perfume is one of my favorites.  It is sophisticated, yet simple enough to wear every day if you'd like.  It is classic with a twist.  Not too strong, not too weak.  The description says it is floral, but I would not consider it floral.  I am not a fan of floral perfumes, so I wouldn't buy this if it was too flowery.  This perfume is great for all occasions...it is fancy enough for formal events, but it is also good enough for just a night out.
Anam F.
Stamford
I love this perfume I love using this perfume specially for long day wear. Its bit pricey but so worth it. every time I have it on I get so many compliments. scent of this perfume is so perfect not too strong but at the same time it lasts all day literally!! I would recommend it and repurchase it. this is my second bottle and soon need another one! ❤️😘😍
Tanya S.
highlands Ranch
I’ve tried all the scents for the chance line and I’ve been very impressed with all of them. If you are trying to get into more high end brand I definitely recommend you getting the mini size of this perfume, it lasts a very long time. The scent is not way too strong and last me the entire day, usually 6-8 hours which is impressive for a women’s perfume. My favorite out of all is the pink scent!!
Genesis O.
Do you want a perfume that you know you will get compliments on? Well this perfume is definitely it! I Will receive compliments even if it is the second day of wearing it. It has such a lovely fresh and innocent smell that is not overpowering at all, though it still makes its presence .  All of the Chance by Chanel are great, but this is one I cant stop Re-buying!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I have been purchasing Chanel Chance exclusively from Macy's department store for over 15 years now. I absolutely love the fragrance. The only drawback is that I only need to buy one bottle a year, but every time I go to purchase it the price goes up exponentially! I always get sticker shocked. However, it is well worth the price and even taking the risk of not paying your electricity bill for a month or two and buying this perfume instead. Hey, you can always catch up later, but a girl has got to smell SWEET!
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
Is this strong and elegant, more for night than a daily perfume?
Lizbeth A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does anyone know how it smells? It looks cute !
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
Does anyone know if this is expensive or what's the price...
Carrie T.
Is this worth the money?
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this Chance by Chanel smell good?