BY CHANEL #21 in CC Cream

The expertise of CHANEL Research meets the avant-garde vision of the CHANEL Makeup Creation Studio in the new version of the cult cream by CHANEL. Its concept: the combination of a highly protective and complete skincare product with perfectly natural makeup. Its texture: a non-oily moisturising cream in perfect affinity with the skin.

Benefits:

Moisturised and soothed, the skin is perfectly protected and even. It delights in an immediate sensation of comfort that lasts all day long. Wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed. The makeup result is fresh, natural, luminous and long-lasting.

Smoothed wrinkles and fine lines +20%*
12-hour** hydration
Reduced redness +52%***
Minimised appearance of pores +34%***

* Clinical evaluation on 33 women, after 1 month of use.
** Instrumental evaluation on 30 women.
*** Clinical evaluation on 33 women, immediately after application.

Active Ingredients:
With its natural-origin active ingredients, CC CREAM offers 5 actions in 1 simple step:

• Corrects: a Prunus Persica peach complex, specific to CHANEL, stimulates the skin's natural defenses against ageing and surrounding pollutants.

• Moisturises: Hyaluronic acid helps maintain optimal hydration levels all day long.

• Soothes: a marine extract comforts all skin types, even sensitive skin.

• Protects: SPF 50/PA++++ sunscreen provides an effective shield against UVA-UVB rays.

• Perfects: the appearance of redness, dark spots and pores is visibly diminished.

Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

. Apply CC CREAM to cleansed and moisturised skin after your CHANEL skincare ritual.
. Smooth outwards over the entire face.

CC CREAM can be applied alone for moderate coverage or as a primer for powder.
Reapply as desired.

Buy on Chanel
  • "this cc cream is absolutely beautiful, as i would expect coming from chanel! it goes on smoothly and you only need a pea size amount for the most beautiful application. i would have given this 5 stars if there was a larger range in color options, since there is only 3. it was worth every penny. [product:chanel] [product:chanel-cc-cream-complete-correction-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-50-20-beige]" in 9 reviews
  • "one of my fav products! this cc cream is pretty expensive but does a pretty good job on your face. it is very gentle and effective but does leave your skin feeling a little bit oily and shiny. i have been using it for about a year now and i would recommend it!" in 6 reviews
  • "this corrects redness, covers up blemishes, and smooths skin. it has a lovely scent, but caused me to break out. my skin was extremely irritated. otherwise, this product is top-notch." in 3 reviews
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
I love this CC cream. I use it daily and it is absolutely worth the money. I'm on my second tube. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out in the future. It is my favorite for everyday makeup. This covers what I need it to cover and doesn't look cakey on my skin. (I have dry skin). It is a good color match for me and lasts long enough throughout the day. I like that it has SPF in it so I don't need to layer more product on my face. This is expensive for a CC cream but it is Chanel and the product lasts a long time. I think it is worth the money and would recommend it to people who are looking for a CC cream or similar coverage. It is slightly buildable but I wouldn't say it's medium coverage but close. Overall great product. If you are sensitive to fragrance I would be careful as this has a signature floral Chanel scent.
Kellie T.
Cleveland
One of my favorite foundations and one of my favorite ways to protect my skin! Unfortunately, the shade that I use in the CC cream, cannot be bought in the United States (10 beige), but I'm pretty used to buying my light shades overseas. All that aside, I still love this product! I love the smell! I love that a tiny bit goes such a long way! I love that it evens my skin without looking like I have anything On! I love that there is so much skincare in this product! I just all around LOVE Chanel's CC Cream!
Eve J.
New York
This is the best cc cream ever. It's more than a cc cream, more into a foundation, but oh so natural! I switch foundations,  but not a cc cream - this one is a must, I am on a 4th bottle, bought it for my mom and a friend too. This is so far the only cosmetic that I go back to.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Tatev S.
I’m in love with this Chanel cc cream. In fact when I found out they’re discontinuing them I bought an extra one. Makes your skin so refreshing, SPF 50, and the smell is amazing.
Liv M.
Chicago
I love this product ! The medium coverage is great for day & evening and the lightness of the product wears impeccably throughout the day. I feel the quantity and packaging is great and I am not wasting or running out as frequently as I have with other products in the past.
Alex R.
This is by far my FAVORITE beauty product I own.  I have tried so many different foundations and nothing compares to this cc cream.  It gives full coverage, leaving my skin tone even and beautiful.  An additional bonus is that it smells amazing. I feel like i'm putting on perfume when I take the lid off.  I love the way my skin looks and feels with this product.
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX
This is the best cc cream that you can use in your love. I was looking for years until a friend recommended me to use it and it worth ever $$$. Amazing coverage, natural finish, long lasting and with 50spf, what more do you need? My skin is oily, sensitive and acne prone, and this cream works perfectly
Christopher B.
Irving, TX
The Chanel CC Cream will give you life! I have been using this product for a couple of months now and can't believe I just discovered it. I was in Nordstrom and stopped by the Chanel counter on a whim and tried it and bought it! It has an spf and gives you the most amazing looking skin! If I could only use 1 cosmetic product it would most definitely be this!
Carol Z.
Wayne, NJ
cc...cream, from what I know cc don't really have much coverage, but the lady at the counter insist saying this is medium coverage, so I gave the chance.... I was right. The color and texture is great but cc are not meant for high coverage, the lady at the counter at Macy's....definition did not do her homework. I usually still a little concealer over this cc.
Sarah C.
I currently use the IT Cosmetics cc cream and love it. Does this one give the same natural look as that one?
Saemyi L.
I've been using a Korean brand CC cream which is a lot more affordable. But I want to look into a brand name product. Is this worth the cost in comparison to some of the more 'cheaper' products?
Eve H.
Lancaster
Is this ok for oily skin ?
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?