BeautyFaceFace MakeupChanel
CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50

CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50

The expertise of CHANEL Research meets the avant-garde vision of the CHANEL Makeup Creation Studio in the new version of the cult cream by CHANEL. Its concept: the combination of a highly protective and complete skincare product with perfectly natural makeup. Its texture: a non-oily moisturising cream in perfect affinity with the skin.

Benefits:

Moisturised and soothed, the skin is perfectly protected and even. It delights in an immediate sensation of comfort that lasts all day long. Wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed. The makeup result is fresh, natural, luminous and long-lasting.

Smoothed wrinkles and fine lines +20%*
12-hour** hydration
Reduced redness +52%***
Minimised appearance of pores +34%***

* Clinical evaluation on 33 women, after 1 month of use.
** Instrumental evaluation on 30 women.
*** Clinical evaluation on 33 women, immediately after application.

Active Ingredients:
With its natural-origin active ingredients, CC CREAM offers 5 actions in 1 simple step:

• Corrects: a Prunus Persica peach complex, specific to CHANEL, stimulates the skin's natural defenses against ageing and surrounding pollutants.

• Moisturises: Hyaluronic acid helps maintain optimal hydration levels all day long.

• Soothes: a marine extract comforts all skin types, even sensitive skin.

• Protects: SPF 50/PA++++ sunscreen provides an effective shield against UVA-UVB rays.

• Perfects: the appearance of redness, dark spots and pores is visibly diminished.

Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Application Ritual:

. Apply CC CREAM to cleansed and moisturised skin after your CHANEL skincare ritual.
. Smooth outwards over the entire face.

CC CREAM can be applied alone for moderate coverage or as a primer for powder.
Reapply as desired.

Is this good for combination skin?
How long does one bottle last you if you use it everyday?
Does this have any coverage? I’m looking for a light coverage for under my eyes
Start your review of CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50!
Product Highlights
...penny. [product:chanel] [product:chanel-cc-cream-complete-correction-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-50-20-beige]in reviews
...very gentle and effective but does leave your skin feeling a little bit oily and shiny. i have been using it for about a year now and i would recommend it!in reviews
this corrects redness, covers up blemishes, and smooths skin. it has a lovely scent, but caused me to break out. my skin was extremely irritated. otherwise, this product is top-notch.in reviews
Phuong M.
Melbourne, VIC
CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 uploaded by Phuong M.
Been using this c.c cream since 2015 . I would say that this is the best c.c cream for colour correction and last all day long. Throughout the 12 hours of wearing this c.c cream did not change colour on skin. It is very light and not heavy aIl. I prefer to apply this with a beauty blender. Somehow, this c.c cream have a perfumery smell,
Alison G.
MAROOCHYDORE
CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 uploaded by Alison G.
Love this. Because of the spf, I use this instead of foundation when I know I am going to be out in the sun. Add a little powder for a polished look.
Liv W.
Mosman, NSW
CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 uploaded by Liv W.
I saw famed makeup artist Mary Greenwell use this product so I tried it out. Mary applied it with her fingers so I did too. It applies beautifully and meshes with the skin. Medium - full coverage. The only issue is the limited shade range.
Amy K.
Sydney
CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 uploaded by Amy K.
I love this CC cream because it light and if you want to look natural this CC cream will work for you but it won’t cover if you have acne on your face. Tip: I only use this on my nose part because it doesn’t make my nose so dry and flaky. Plus because it quite pricey to use as everyday foundation😀
Kate A.
Melbs
It is perfectly fine, but not my thing. Way too thick, too much coverage, requires exact colour matching and no good for my t-zone. Left me looking like a disco ball by midday.
Kristy B.
YAGOONA
I got the little sample but I'm fall in love with this cream . The cream is not too thick and soft , smells so fresh and nice
Christine  C.
South Wentworthville, NSW
I am disappointed that the shade range is abysmal. I am NC40 an I purchased their darkest shade available in the store which was 40 Beige and is way too light and I suspect the one shade darker may still be too light for me. Product itself is ok and blends alright but not spectacular. Paying more for the brand than the actual product.
Simona G.
Plymouth, MI
CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 uploaded by Simona G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I can’t brag enough about this CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 !!! It’s the best CC cream out there! It has a very fine texture and great coverage if you are looking for natural dewy look. Every time I wear it I get compliments on my skin! It blends perfectly and makes your skin seamless.
sofi F.
Torreon
2,106 reviews
CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 uploaded by sofi F.
one of its benefits is that Moisturized and soothed, the skin is perfectly protected and even. It delights in an immediate sensation of comfort that lasts all day long. Wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed. The makeup result is fresh, natural, luminous and long-lasting. These products are excellent, I love them, in addition to the fact that these bases have sunscreen, that is what I love, in addition to covering, they protect my skin. #BeautyHaul #Shelfie #MascaraGallery #GameFace #Influenster #VoxBox CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 CHANEL La Base Protective And Smoothing Givenchy Matissime Velvet Radiant Mattifying Fluid Foundation SPF 20 Lancôme Lash Idôle Mascara
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
CHANEL CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 50 uploaded by Stephanie P.
Tried this today and I absolutely love it. Great coverage, great sun protection, and my skin looks and feels amazing! I think this is the perfect simple summer look. So ready for warm weather and easy glam looks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Thi L.
Grand Prairie, TX
il y a 8 mois
Marybeth W. il y a 8 mois
I do - I absolutely love it! It is my current daily foundation go-to as it provides light to medium natural coverage, perfect for daily wear; feels really good on; is a great color match; and also has a high level of SPF.
Quyen N.
Manassas, VA
il y a un an
Help with Chanel Les Beiges - Healthy Glow Foundation Hydration And Longwear foundation please. Does the shade B20 suit Asian skin tone? Does this need to be set with powder?
Joanne M. il y a un an
I use B30(when I am lighter in the winter) and B40(in the summer when I have more colour. It depends on your skin. I always set with powder around my cheeks, jaw and forehead only but I have dry skin. It all depends on your skin.