BY CHANEL

The anti-ageing hand care.
BODY EXCELLENCE Nourishing and Rejuvenating Hand Cream leaves skin more youthful and suppler. It diminishes dark spots and beautifies nails. Its comforting, delicately perfumed texture is instantly absorbed.

Benefits:

BODY EXCELLENCE Nourishing and Rejuvenating Hand Cream leaves hands smoother. Skin is soft, silky and firmer. Nails are strengthened and cuticles are moisturised.

SOFT SKIN:
After 8 weeks: +33%

OVERALL NAIL CONDITION:
After 8 weeks: +33%

Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist. Tests on 29 women who used BODY EXCELLENCE Nourishing and Rejuvenating Hand Cream 3 times a day for 8 weeks.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula, Purple Bengle PFA* offers firming action on collagen fibers.

A Cassia Angustifolia seed extract derivative ensures optimal hydration for 8 hours, as well as soft, supple skin.

Liquorice extract maintains the skin's brightness by reducing dark spots while controlling their formation.

* PFA: PolyFractioning of Active ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic active ingredients.

Application Ritual:

The texture of BODY EXCELLENCE Nourishing and Rejuvenating Hand Cream is enriched with shea butter for a velvety effect.

Use any time of day on clean, dry hands.

With hand held slightly upward, smooth a small amount of cream into the skin, massaging each finger from the nail toward the palm of the hand.

Buy on Chanel
Nataliya L.
After using this product I notice difference so quick. Totally changing skin complexion. Energizing your skin forget about puffiness. Don't worry about your face look tired. With this product on I feel like I'm red carpet ready
Christopher B.
Irving, TX
I thought I was seriously losing my mind when I paid $45 for a tube of hand cream. But after visiting my Chanel counter at Nordstroms, I just had to have it! This hand cream absorbs into your skin almost immediately and hydrates your hands as cuticles like no other. It has a pleasant light floral scent and a little goes a long way as with most Chanel products.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I absolutely love this product! I had put off purchasing it due to the high price, I mean, it costs 4 times what my night cream does! When I eventually decided to bite the bullet and get it, I fell in love straight away! Best hand cream I have ever used and I have used quite a lot! It sinks into the hands well without living a greasy feel, so I am able to get on with my tasks straight away. The smell is lovely and comforting. The cream makes my hands silky soft and has also faded a dark spot that was starting to form. All in all I can't fault this product, except maybe that I wish it came in a larger tube and didn't cost as much as it does! In a way I wish I never tried it, as now I am definitely going to have to keep repurchasing this, so my wallet isn't going to like me much, but at least my hands will love me!
yume k.
This is very light yet very moisturizing. I hate using thick hand lotions that makes my hand feel sticky, but this feels super light. Hands feel super soft. The scent is very light which I also like.
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
I can't stress how much I love this product . I use it on a daily basic. It's so light and gentle on the skin you hardly feel it .
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love the cream and it smells so amazing. I used this daily and it made a huge difference in any dry skin you have.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this cream to anyone it smells really good and makes your body feel so soft 👍👍
Heather k.
I have dry feet and this product helps so much with it! Highly recommended and it smells great
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Not super oily, light, and made my hands super duper soft. Everything I look for in hand cream
McKenzie B.
Bellevue, WA
Very light consistency yet incredibly moisturizing. I use it every night before I go to bed
Virginia H.
For someone with extremely dry hands how is the feeling and smell of this? It definitely sounds fantastic but I'd love to hear your experience before splurging on it!
Elene B.
New Castle
If anyone had and how good it is? 👍🏼
Hazel G.