Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersChanel
Body Excellence Nourishing And Rejuvenating Hand Cream

CHANEL Body Excellence Nourishing And Rejuvenating Hand Cream

The anti-ageing hand care.
BODY EXCELLENCE Nourishing and Rejuvenating Hand Cream leaves skin more youthful and suppler. It diminishes dark spots and beautifies nails. Its comforting, delicately perfumed texture is instantly absorbed.

Benefits:

BODY EXCELLENCE Nourishing and Rejuvenating Hand Cream leaves hands smoother. Skin is soft, silky and firmer. Nails are strengthened and cuticles are moisturised.

SOFT SKIN:
After 8 weeks: +33%

OVERALL NAIL CONDITION:
After 8 weeks: +33%

Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist. Tests on 29 women who used BODY EXCELLENCE Nourishing and Rejuvenating Hand Cream 3 times a day for 8 weeks.

Active Ingredients:

At the heart of the formula, Purple Bengle PFA* offers firming action on collagen fibers.

A Cassia Angustifolia seed extract derivative ensures optimal hydration for 8 hours, as well as soft, supple skin.

Liquorice extract maintains the skin's brightness by reducing dark spots while controlling their formation.

* PFA: PolyFractioning of Active ingredients. A specific process developed by CHANEL that allows for the creation of ultra-pure cosmetic active ingredients.

Application Ritual:

The texture of BODY EXCELLENCE Nourishing and Rejuvenating Hand Cream is enriched with shea butter for a velvety effect.

Use any time of day on clean, dry hands.

With hand held slightly upward, smooth a small amount of cream into the skin, massaging each finger from the nail toward the palm of the hand.

[product:chanel-body-excellence-nourishing-and-rejuvenating-hand-cream] How do you like it? I follow back
Iss it worth all the hype??
If anyone had and how good it is? 👍🏼
Start your review of CHANEL Body Excellence Nourishing And Rejuvenating Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffanie  T.
Irvine, CA
I have sensitive skin so I’m extremely picky when it comes to lotions and this is one of my favorites in terms of texture and moisture retention. The formula was lightweight yet felt extremely nourishing on my dry skin and I found myself applying this all over my body rather than just my hands. Would definitely recommend!
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
It is completely wonderful, it works so well, the scent is very fresh, and the added benefits of the vitamin E are a win-win, basically skin care for your hands and nourishment! Love it!
Heather K.
I have dry feet and this product helps so much with it! Highly recommended and it smells great
mary B.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this cream to anyone it smells really good and makes your body feel so soft 👍👍
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,347 reviews
I love the cream and it smells so amazing. I used this daily and it made a huge difference in any dry skin you have.
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Not super oily, light, and made my hands super duper soft. Everything I look for in hand cream
McKenzie B.
Austin, TX
Very light consistency yet incredibly moisturizing. I use it every night before I go to bed
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
I can't stress how much I love this product . I use it on a daily basic. It's so light and gentle on the skin you hardly feel it .
yume K.
This is very light yet very moisturizing. I hate using thick hand lotions that makes my hand feel sticky, but this feels super light. Hands feel super soft. The scent is very light which I also like.
Ryan C.
Pueblo, CO
This right here is the real deal it leaves you feeling like a baby’s cheeks and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future