BeautySkinBath & BodyChanel
Bleu De Chanel Shower Gel

CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Shower Gel

The aromatic-woody notes of BLEU DE CHANEL in a gently cleansing shower gel. A generous lather that leaves the skin delicately scented. A modern and practical bottle that opens with an innovative sliding cap.

Olfactory Atmosphere:

The meeting of strength and elegance.
This aromatic-woody fragrance unites the invigorating freshness of citrus and the strength of an aromatic accord with the woody whisper of Dry Cedar notes. New Caledonian Sandalwood lends it a warm and sensual trail.

Inspiration:

BLEU DE CHANEL is the fragrance of a man who refuses to blend in or conform to the rules. Its composition reveals the spirit of a man who chooses his destiny with independence and determination. A character that asserts itself where we least expect it.

Art Of Perfuming:

The aromatic-woody notes of BLEU DE CHANEL find expression in a full range of shaving and body products. The shower gel can be used for the hair and body. Ideal for everyday use, it prolongs the lingering notes of the fragrance over the entire body.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Shower Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Kayleigh H.
Dubuque, IA
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Shower Gel uploaded by Kayleigh H.
This scent is so manly and sexy. It goes perfectly with the matching cologne and beard moisturizer as well as the deodorant. When my husband gets out of the shower the entire bathroom smells like this shower gel and I’m absolutely obsessed with it. Will definitely buy again.
Kristyle B.
Sterling, VA
CHANEL Bleu De Chanel Shower Gel uploaded by Kristyle B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is actually my husband's and i love how this scent hugs his body. Works great with its perfume. I loved it so much that sometimes I would use the shower gel on me. The shower gel has such a smooth, silky feel and really works up a great smelling lather. My skin feels smoother and moist after showering and that awesome fragrance stays with me. Since it is made for men whom maybe too lazy to put moisturizer after shower (my husband that is) this one seems to leave a layer of moisture to the skin after shower as my skin feels so soft that my after shower moisturizer or body oil glides gracefully when applied on. This is what i like about this product too. It seems to be so much better than my regular dove body wash haha but cannot compare with the pricing and brand as well.😂 ❤Follow for a follow back❤ Also, my IG account is: tingiling 💋 chanel-bleu-de-chanel-shower-gel
Istvan B.
Ashtabula, OH
Love it, it smells good. Good to layer it with the fragrance. I usually use scented body wash that has the same scent profile as the perfume
khatia B.
Newark, DE
My husband loves Chanel so much,price is hight, but quality is the best!!! this shower gel is our favourite one!!!

Looking for your answer?